Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Skanky had her porch washed yesterday

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around
Isn't that the same company/person that she had her photo taken with at Jett's football game a while ago? Like back in November? I seem to remember the company name. Clearly blagged a freebie then.

Reactions: 34
Isn't this the guy and his wife they met up with when they went to watch Jett play football, when she first had J&B (back in November I think)?

Reactions: 24
Also considering the doctor in Belgium is her go-to boob doctor who in her opinion is the very best, they are worse than ever. She probably paid for that latest boob job as I don't think she gets freebies in Belgium.

Reactions: 21
Isn't that the same company/person that she had her photo taken with at Jett's football game a while ago? Like back in November? I seem to remember the company name. Clearly blagged a freebie then.
Maybe they'd like to quote for jetwashing the dirty old baggage itself when it eventually returns from 'oliday?

Reactions: 19
It's a bit of an odd fabric choice too, cotton with basic elastic for the sides. I mean they used to use wool for swimming costumes in the 50s but since then we have these new fangled stretch fabrics for things like lingerie and bikinis. I'm thinking Skank saw the lips fabric and a bit like her tattoos said 'I want that one'.

Reactions: 17

I only found this because the company started following SB so he must still be there/or around
Those horse planters were brand new and put outside the stables in one of the recent MM episodes. I’d love to see what the stables and other rooms look like now

Reactions: 20
Also considering the doctor in Belgium is her go-to boob doctor who in her opinion is the very best, they are worse than ever. She probably paid for that latest boob job as I don't think she gets freebies in Belgium.
I did a silly thing. I went onto a website called 'real self' where there are reviews of surgeons. Skank's doctor is on there and most of the women he's operated on have had massive square-looking tits done. I had to sign up for an account though to see the pictures though. Now I'm getting bombarded with emails for massive fanken boob surgery

Reactions: 36

'Customer very happy' - Did they or Crawl send her the after pictures, or is she back? Clearly her & Crawl still together. Good spot GB.

Reactions: 25
and these morons think they're so clever with their pathetic games LOL They can't fool us like they do their Flying Monkeys

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.