Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a deep dive into the life of Lolo Ferrari at the weekend, the Eurotrash woman Skank is now closely resembling with her giant inflatable chest. I didn’t really know much about her. Appears Lolo unlike Skank was a lovely sweet charming person behind the surgery, hiding a lifetime of sadness and extreme body dysmorphia

Below is a section of her life-story I found, detailing Lolo’s addiction to surgery. Really sounds like this can be applied to Skank, her surgery is now taking the same trajectory as Lolo’s did, Lolo even says I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
I’ve often seen it mentioned on here many think Skank is similarly addicted to this feeling.
I honestly can’t see Skank stopping going down this surgery path now, and it looks increasingly likely she will end up like Lolo.

At 17, she was a smart student from a middle-class Breton family. Last week, following 10 years of punishing plastic surgery on her breasts and face, she was found dead.
Jon Henley tells how self-loathing led Lolo Ferrari to freak-show stardom - and, ultimately, to an early grave
People laughed at her but Lolo Ferrari was not funny. She was sad, and she'd been saying so for a long time. But nobody listened to her much. They were too busy spinning their private fantasies and cracking their public jokes, because Ferrari had the biggest breasts in the world.
They were gross, gargantuan, grotesque - surgically enhanced and silicone-stuffed. The Guinness Book of Records says they weighed 6lb 2oz (2.8kg) apiece, and measured her bust at 54G. She wore a specially engineered bra day and night and could not sleep on her stomach or her back (they interfered with her breathing). She was afraid to travel by plane in case they exploded.
The breasts were not the only part of Ferrari that were not entirely natural. She had undergone multiple cosmetic surgery on her lips, cheeks, nose, forehead, eyebrows and stomach: 25 operations in five years. She was Miss Tits Europe, a smiling, collagen-crammed star of stage and screen, sort of. She had a song and striptease act that drew tens of thousands to nightclubs in France, Germany, Italy and Belgium; she was a regular on Channel 4's Eurotrash.
"For my mouth," she said in 1996, "we removed my Cupid's bow, tucked the mucous membranes up to my nose, and filled my lips with collagen. There's no particularly odd feeling or anything, but I have to put lipsalve on all the time. I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
Ferrari insisted she was happy with the changes that were made to her body. "Having a big bust comforts me," she told yet another French interviewer. "It makes me more sure of myself. I'm like a transvestite - I've created a femininity that's completely artificial. But I'd like to have even bigger breasts. I can't because there are medical problems - you can't stretch the skin any more."
Without meeting her, psychologists said Lolo probably suffered from face & body dysmorphia - an irrational conviction that one's body is repulsive. Once embarked on that path, says a Paris psychiatrist, François Chauchot, there is no going back.
"It's a vicious downward spiral," he says. "It will never end, because no amount of operations will ever be enough to put the body right. Exterior appearance counts for more than personality; there's no distance any more. And when one more frustration appears, these people mentally collapse easily.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I personally don’t like Michelle’s actions no. i have always sadly felt that her intentions are more on point scoring.
I don’t think Kieran is a bad human and on the face of things he is a caring and loving dad. I’m not even bothered that he’s on only fans. But for me personally I lost respect for him regarding Michelle’s posts etc. I feel he should have told her to stop. Her Instagram is hardly private at 11k followers. I wish they’d just keep the kids a bit more private instead of posting every single thing.
I writs this whilst clutching my pearls because I’m concerned about vulnerable children..
---

It’s ok loads of flying monkeys have already donated - who knew there so many out there..
Honest question-is it then your opinion that the children (B and J) are better off with Katie? Full time? Your're entitled to your perspective, of course, but if this is your belief, I think you may be missing some signs that a lot of ppl can see all too clearly. My father was a narcissist, and that kind of abuse is total fuckery. It's very hard to understand, even as an adult, in trauma informed therapy.

As long as those children remain in her "care", I personally feel like I'm watching a train crash in slow motion... literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm sure shes still in Thailand, she was on saturday.
Shelly isn't his mum 100000000000000% they are just good friends,so many people she is his mum but trust me she is not.
His mum is a scouser,in her 60's and first name starts with a M.
I used to live not far from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Shelly isn't his mum 100000000000000% they are just good friends,so many people she is his mum but trust me she is not.
His mum is a scouser,in her 60's and first name starts with a M.
I used to live not far from them and know the family.
They both make out they are mother / son think that's why people took it as that. I'm sure its Shelley they talk about on here when saying Ryan's mum. Interesting that it's not so, thanks

Reactions: 21
Does she just point to random patterns and say “I’ll have that one”
None of her tattoos go together, they clash, they go over each other, they are very black.
Who has one knee tattooed? She honestly looks such a state. Even if she ever gets the boobs deflated and the hair extensions removed, she will always be covered in random black inkings. And don’t forget she still has four more children to fit somewhere!

Also, what another lovely family day out for Jett and Bunny :(
Her tats are really terrible, no thought put into them at all. Just more and more. Also why is everything these days all black? Just like scribbling with felt tip marker. I know I’m 57 but I still love all the traditional colourful sailors ones. Beautiful pin ups, fairground art etc. Doesn’t anybody have these anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They both make out they are mother / son think that's why people took it as that. I'm sure its Shelley they talk about on here when saying Ryan's mum. Interesting that it's not so, thanks
Shelly has her own kids,definitely not Ryan.
I said a week or so ago Ryan is the baby of his family,his oldest brother is in his 40's,shelly is 45 so impossible.
I'm not being narky about it and can see why people have thought they were mother and son,its only because he spends so much time in Thailand and she lives there that they are close.xx

Reactions: 20
I used to work in a tattooists , people who chose blindly from the pictures pinned up were very mocked , “ this one looks like a right wall picker “ etc .

Her tattoos are ugly , done with no skill nor artistry whatsoever, have no thought put into them ( unsurprisingly) - for somebody who is absolutely obsessed with their own body / appearance , it really is a bizarre thing to be doing .

The rapidity of it too .

Most of us amass our collection over the years as we feel compelled to have a dear pawprint , a favourite lyric , piece of music , wedding date , autograph or whatever it is that is important to us.

Not Price .

Nothing except Price is important to her anyway . But the “ I think for my attention seeking next trick I’ll cover myself in dodgy cheap tatts as quickly as possible” is really bizarre .

I can only think it’s what SHE thinks the OF brigade want nowadays. Or maybe she’s emulating Woods up to a point , as she tends to do with the current The One.

She is so self absorbed im surprised she hasn’t had her OWN face inked on ( go on Cunty , you know you want to )

“ I want that one “ especially said in her monotonous drones voice made me think of Lou & Andy 🤣🤣
Hhhaaa hhhhaaaa”What a kerfuffle!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her tats are really terrible, no thought put into them at all. Just more and more. Also why is everything these days all black? Just like scribbling with felt tip marker. I know I’m 57 but I still love all the traditional colourful sailors ones. Beautiful pin ups, fairground art etc. Doesn’t anybody have these anymore?
I do Joanna 👋🏻, my paw prints are black outlines, but the rest are all coloured. I love pretty colourful tattoos.

Is this just me? I can’t be arsed reading articles about the bleep anymore, if they start printing the truth about the witch I may reconsider.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yuck
Did a deep dive into the life of Lolo Ferrari at the weekend, the Eurotrash woman Skank is now closely resembling with her giant inflatable chest. I didn’t really know much about her. Appears Lolo unlike Skank was a lovely sweet charming person behind the surgery, hiding a lifetime of sadness and extreme body dysmorphia

Below is a section of her life-story I found, detailing Lolo’s addiction to surgery. Really sounds like this can be applied to Skank, her surgery is now taking the same trajectory as Lolo’s did, Lolo even says I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
I’ve often seen it mentioned on here many think Skank is similarly addicted to this feeling.
I honestly can’t see Skank stopping going down this surgery path now, and it looks increasingly likely she will end up like Lolo.

At 17, she was a smart student from a middle-class Breton family. Last week, following 10 years of punishing plastic surgery on her breasts and face, she was found dead.
Jon Henley tells how self-loathing led Lolo Ferrari to freak-show stardom - and, ultimately, to an early grave
People laughed at her but Lolo Ferrari was not funny. She was sad, and she'd been saying so for a long time. But nobody listened to her much. They were too busy spinning their private fantasies and cracking their public jokes, because Ferrari had the biggest breasts in the world.
They were gross, gargantuan, grotesque - surgically enhanced and silicone-stuffed. The Guinness Book of Records says they weighed 6lb 2oz (2.8kg) apiece, and measured her bust at 54G. She wore a specially engineered bra day and night and could not sleep on her stomach or her back (they interfered with her breathing). She was afraid to travel by plane in case they exploded.
The breasts were not the only part of Ferrari that were not entirely natural. She had undergone multiple cosmetic surgery on her lips, cheeks, nose, forehead, eyebrows and stomach: 25 operations in five years. She was Miss Tits Europe, a smiling, collagen-crammed star of stage and screen, sort of. She had a song and striptease act that drew tens of thousands to nightclubs in France, Germany, Italy and Belgium; she was a regular on Channel 4's Eurotrash.
"For my mouth," she said in 1996, "we removed my Cupid's bow, tucked the mucous membranes up to my nose, and filled my lips with collagen. There's no particularly odd feeling or anything, but I have to put lipsalve on all the time. I adore being operated on. I feel wonderful in clinics. I love the feeling of a general anaesthetic - falling into this black hole and knowing I'm being altered as I sleep."
Ferrari insisted she was happy with the changes that were made to her body. "Having a big bust comforts me," she told yet another French interviewer. "It makes me more sure of myself. I'm like a transvestite - I've created a femininity that's completely artificial. But I'd like to have even bigger breasts. I can't because there are medical problems - you can't stretch the skin any more."
Without meeting her, psychologists said Lolo probably suffered from face & body dysmorphia - an irrational conviction that one's body is repulsive. Once embarked on that path, says a Paris psychiatrist, François Chauchot, there is no going back.
"It's a vicious downward spiral," he says. "It will never end, because no amount of operations will ever be enough to put the body right. Exterior appearance counts for more than personality; there's no distance any more. And when one more frustration appears, these people mentally collapse easily.
I remember seeing a documentary on Ch4 about Lolo years ago Her story was sad. She was desperately unhappy and taken advantage of by that horrible husband and by the plastic surgeons who should have stopped operating long before. She definitely had body dysmorphia. I remember there being some suspicion around the husband re involvement in her death also

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Took me all evening to catch up! (Hello everyone 😘)

So just to give a comprehensive summary of all recent events....

Skanky is still the biggest bleep. (Did I miss anything?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Honest question-is it then your opinion that the children (B and J) are better off with Katie? Full time? Your're entitled to your perspective, of course, but if this is your belief, I think you may be missing some signs that a lot of ppl can see all too clearly. My father was a narcissist, and that kind of abuse is total fuckery. It's very hard to understand, even as an adult, in trauma informed therapy.

As long as those children remain in her "care", I personally feel like I'm watching a train crash in slow motion... literally.
I'm so sorry you went through that, Lula. The majority of us are watching in sheer terror, possibly because, like yourself, we've witnessed first hand abuse from a kids perspective. It's so easy to be blasé about Katies laissez faire parenting, but I (and others) believe she's a genuine danger to the kids. It's a ticking time bomb and we're all just waiting on it exploding.
---
I've got several pin ups and a sleeve with beautiful birds and cherry blossoms. I love colourful ink. Katies could have been beautiful had she picked a decent artist. But like someone else said (sorry, I forget who) she's just chasing the thrill of more tats...there's no thought process goes into it at all. Was it Winey that called them "wall pickers"? Flash art shite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So sink boy taking the picture and skanks taking the kidnap and burglary threats mentioned in MM2 so so seriously she's upped her home security to a top of the range piece of string to secure the windows. 😀😀🤪
chrome_screenshot_1678135955560~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.