Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
She’s also 44. Soon she’s going to be invited for breast screening. Implants make this difficult, even normal ones. She must be beyond stupid to have those put in at her age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
Regarding the kidnap threats skanks had AGAIN (4th in 3yrs)
Between 2019-22 skanks got two attack dogs (only one left now Blade), installed high tech alarms, top of the range CCTV, had 24hr on site security, security patrols, plod installed a panic button, plod upped patrols in the area (just for he), new fencing and front gates, another set of CCTV installed and had various private security firms give her advice and training on how to stay safe.
The best advice i can give you skank,, STOP FLAUNTING AND STICKING TWO FINGERS UP ABOUT HOW MUCH YOUR SPENDING AND POSTING SHIT OF YOUR WORTHLESS BORING FUCKING LIFE AND MOVEMENTS ONLINE FOR YOUR CREDITORS AND PEOPLE YOU'VE RIPPED OFF TO SEE. because it'll be one of those people that will pay you a visit not kidnappers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oh God. Here she is on the phone to Harvey. 'Hi Harvvvv, mummy's havin a tattoo so can't see you, it's down near my muff, do you luv it Harrrrv?'.....'Yes mummy, fucks sake!' 'Harve! don't swear.....cacckle'.

View attachment 1993476
More photos to prove she does NOT have ADHD. She can sit/lay down for hours and hours and is not bothered by people touching her when she gets these tattoos, massages, hair, nails and makeup done

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I’ve got two lots of friends who have been in Thailand the last 3 weeks.
I’ve been following their insta posts and they’ve been and done so many amazing things - island hopping, the floating market - all the proper touristy things you’ll remember for a lifetime. Why isn’t she showing her kids all this? It’s just so sad.
I desperately hope SS kick in as soon as she’s back. As for her poxy family enabling this behaviour - they’re just as bad and in my opinion they’re complicit.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
The concerning bit for me in all of this is Kipper calling Bunny 'sassy' and now 'Diva' ... she is love bombing her, spoiling her ... 'Bunny gets everything she wants' ... Kipper is turning Bunny into a not very nice little girl without realising it - all because she wants to be the 'favourite' parent

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ugh, why is the Daily Looking glass regurgitating old crap again,? it's like every single day :censored:

I don't doubt that she's arranged for this old shit to be trawled out AGAIN. She's bound to be consumed with a jealous rage at Pete's happy family holiday with HER children. He has everything & she has nothing. And it's all her own doing.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I would be on the next flight. Nothing would stop me.
If I was him I think that’s what I’d be planning tonight. This really is horrible now. SS I hope you’re all satisfied with yourselves. Surely after your track records of the last 10 years you don’t need another “Lessons will be learned “ headline?😡😡😤

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
This might not go down to well but you've got to give skank some credit,,, skank is a true tattler fan skanks devotion to this thread is unfounded.. who else as soon as they wake up looks at the skank thread before anything else, skank woke up looked at the comments about her late night off her face post watching the boxing then immediately posted a "fresh" faced filtered to fuck picture for everyone. 🤣🤣😘

• Haha

BambiK

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Karin-2021

I don't think she would be able to fit those monstrosities into a scanner, and often if you have had implants you have to have an MRI instead of a mammogram, which of course will cost the NHS more money.
I had a scan last summer and the way your breasts get pressed those things would explode for sure.

• Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
So the kids needed a holiday for MH
So KP takes them shopping, hair and nails done and loads of waiting around while mummy models for money plus watching have another tattoo done
So not a holiday for kids just for her
I am sure it really helped Jetts mental health watching his mum being tattooed whilst screaming in pain. After all she said herself he is a sensitive little boy. He will probably have nightmares poor sod :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
Just NO!!! 😡😡😡
So while the normal kids of the UK are at school, Bunny is entering her third week in Thailand and getting this done? It looks ridiculous and is sooo impractical for an 8 year old. It's so obvious what KP's game is now. she is grooming Bunny to be the next her. Fuck her education, or any other choices in life. It's such a shame.

• Sad
  • Angry

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?

• Haha