Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Is it unusual for her to turn off comments? View attachment 1993844
Well I would if I looked nothing like the photo and was expecting to get called out on it .... anyway, i remain concerned for their welfare, so, just in case either of them go missing lets pop their real faces (and chins in Slimys case) on ... oh and making sure everyone knows you are not a couple there Kipper ... GBF .... gay best friend

1677602062718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Katie hasn’t looked good for so many years but those new bolt ons just look comical.

There has been no effort to give them any kind of natural shape, and they seem to be placed too high, giving Katie a rectangular torso shape with her little skinny legs. A Sponge-Bob shape.

Her face looks painful. The skin is stretched so thin and taut, with lack of facial expression.

The fake hair and giant dayglo Turkey Teef makes her look inhuman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Patrick McGoohan Number 6.
filmed in Portmeirion italian styled village in wales ,i nearly went there once 😂
---
I know Joanna, regardless of consequences I would be on the next flight there and would bring them home.
if kieron went there tomorrow,he could not do anything,she has their pastports,she would call the Thai police and tell them a load of bollicks and rimme and co, would back her up. kieron would then be banged up abroad and she would love it. kierons doing it all by the book,as he needs to, with her. hope he also gets NO visitation EVER for her,because she needs to be wiped from their life, if they ever got a chance of a normal life. does anyone know why they and P and JR were taken from her care in the first place ? i assume ss took them from her ?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
There's no way it's woke up looking like that when it was off its wonky tits on sniff all night.. pull the other one, Kipper
View attachment 1990906
Morning Skanky.....oh do fuck off with your filtered to death pic. Nobody gives a shit. Sod off & go shave your armboob 🤣
---
My one fear is that she is posting these photos having been taken days ago to wind Kieran up and make everyone think she,s being an awful mother to the kids, when in fact she,s home somehow with the kids and then use this in some way of evidence against Kieron stalking and his paranoia. We all know what a game player she is, I really hope I,m wrong this instance. On the authorities I,m disgusted that they are seemingly doing nothing. People will probably remember Victoria Climbie and Baby P, get them back to K and M.
She is effectively mentally abusing Kieran. And doing it in plain sight. She is 1 sick piece of shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
I wonder if Skanky will ever employ this lot?

333782748_560378099194962_8249874137581326103_n.jpg

Amazing what pops up on my FB feed.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Jesus feckin' Christ 😳 her skin has been pulled & stretched that far that her armpit is now the side of her boob. WTAF 😳 she no longer shaves her armpit...she is literally shaving the side of her boob. That is seriously giving me the 'ick 🤢
Self mutilation by any other name!
And the relevant authorities allow her control of 8 & 9 year old children?
Seems as if since AFP has been out of action that Skanky's behaviour has really spiralled out of control, as she is convinced that she is untouchable and the continuing wish of people who should know better to allow her to ignore any responsibilities for criminal acts combined with ignoring the BH just serves to embolden her still further.
Mid forties and still being allowed to behave like a spoilt child with nobody prepared to say no!

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Agree.

I do feel like he doesn't get any options about what KP decides. I believe he was told about this holiday at the very last minute.

I also think there is an element that if he tries to stop her doing things with the kids, it may go against him in the long run with the authorities etc?? Plus she will spin it back to the kids, 'but daddy said you couldn't go on holiday' 'daddy has said no you can't be on tv like your big sister or brother' and so on. He is trying to do everything by the book.
I agree. He’s got to play it by the book. Even if she bends and twists the rules. I get v frustrated when I see these posts saying “Kieran is doing nothing”. Whatever he is doing he isn’t going to post on social media about it. And the suggestion that he can get on a plane and reclaim them is nonsensical. He could get arrested in Thailand (because she would undoubtedly call the police and exaggerate everything). We’d then have to be stomping up a lot more cash in the GFM to get him back!

What I do believe, as slow as everyone is finding things, it will all catch up with her and eventually justice will be done. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

plinky2

VIP Member
The extensions, the tilted head, the fucking V-sign, sadly I wouldn't want that child in my house, not as she is now at any rate. Someone said Bunny'd been being vile to Michelle, think how much worse she probably is now after the months of being moulded by her low-life mother.
She’s only little, it’s not her fault, she can be saved she is about 8. She’s not a bad kid it’s not her fault ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She’s still out there. Off her head at 5am, about to watch the Fury fight….I despair, who is looking after the kids, look at these two c*nts 😡 This is so wrong 😞

View attachment 1990102
Who the fuck will be looking after the kids when they get up in a couple of hours while she's sleeping it off? Are they even in bed or are they up with their Skanky mother? Have they been abandoned in a room on their own while she's out? Is Slimy Rymi 'friend' looking after the kids?!
This gets worse by the day & she doesn't give a fuck 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
WTF is this cuckhold doormat doing now, getting a day of the dead girl tattoo that looks like The Skank, but doesn‘t look anything like Skank 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why would he go to Gloucester for it, did Mistress order him to deliver something to Harvey, so he popped in whilst there. Guess he went straight back to the attic after. He’s one weird Twat isn’t he, and quite frankly they deserve each other. He might have done a runner from Thailand, but he’s still with her, bloke craves the zeleb blue tick status too much, he knows it’s gone when he really goes, he’ll keep coming back until she finds a new egg. As that looks increasingly unlikely, Sink-Boy will hang on in there for a while yet. Gee he’s so pathetic, a total wretch of a man, what an oddball character he is, I find him so bizarre, clinging into that minuscule level of zelebrity by his fingertips, he just won’t let go will he 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Stan Butler

VIP Member
She's been so quiet, I feel like there's eff all to say about her. I might have to make stuff up for the next thread. lol
Don't worry Phoebe,, when skanks silent and posting throwback and days old pictures normally means skanks been tipped off about something. Skanks draining the last drop of "look what a good mummy i am and look the kids are so happy with me on holiday" something is going to hit the fan when she returns to the UK if she isn't already home. 😎

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Get the feeling this behaviour by skank is all planned.. think she's been tipped off by someone (probably Sophie the source who's had a visit from plod or SS) to expect a shit storm when she gets home, so she's doing a very public meltdown so when the inevitable happens and J&B get taken off her skank can claim a relapse in her MH and she's voluntarily handed the kids over to Kieran so she can get help and therapy (cue another staged picture shoot with exclusive suitcase walk up the driveway at the priory for a 24hr stay) instead of looking like a complete cunt for basically kidnapping J&B, plus the MH card also stops the press printing the truth and Kieran will probably stay quiet aswell if SS are involved and have intervened.😎

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Her gate being open won't mean she's back,she will have people going in and out for the horses and dogs as well as the housekeeper and god knows who else (maybe even SB)
And whoever said she was on the same plane as SB the other day is more than likely talking shit seeing as Bunny was pictured with that guy yesterday.
I trust @DC16 when she says she has gone for 3 weeks

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Agree.

I do feel like he doesn't get any options about what KP decides. I believe he was told about this holiday at the very last minute.

I also think there is an element that if he tries to stop her doing things with the kids, it may go against him in the long run with the authorities etc?? Plus she will spin it back to the kids, 'but daddy said you couldn't go on holiday' 'daddy has said no you can't be on tv like your big sister or brother' and so on. He is trying to do everything by the book.
I agree he's between a 'rock & a hard place'. But if authorities don't act soon, it will be at the detriment of those poor kids. Lack of schooling, structure. Poor Jett especially missing his school friends, football & more importantly his daddy who he is VERY close to. Lack of safety & care being with her. God knows who comes & goes in MM. What do those kids see & hear? Kieran must be at his wits end, watching to intervene, yet knows he could get arrested again. She will already have poisoned the little one's minds, that's a fact. What a terrible situation for poor Kieran.

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just NO!!! 😡😡😡
Her hair will fall out from the roots. When my daughter was about 7-8 we went to Turkey & she had some braids in her hair. Kept swinging her head around & before end of holiday, front one's had snapped off. Then we got back & I was hours trying to unplait them all. Her hair was in terrible condition, with short stumpy bits growing though, not much different to KFP's cockatiel look at front of her hair. Poor Bunny, looks heavy too. Goes to show if KFP can get this done to her own daughter, she's mentally unstable & doesn't care a jot. No way could that kid go to school like that either. God, what next? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The trouble with SS is that they have this “ good enough” mantra. Through the course of my job, I have reported families to SS, they “ investigate without judgement” as “not all families are the same”.
She shouldn’t be allowed to have her children or the animals. It’s a travesty!
Same as RSPCA. Advert's show a 'tip off' animals not looked after properly & they're straight there - BOLLX. There were 26,000 people signed a petition about her keeping animals. RSPCA only had to read the stories about how many animals disappeared or killed/injured in KFP's homes. Cat's left to fend for themselves, left when she moved home ( I know people who moved into Stumblewood, in Marefield & the Ockley houses, reported her. WHAT DID RSPCA DO - FCK ALL.

• Angry
  • Sad

kags7312

Jesus feckin' Christ 😳 her skin has been pulled & stretched that far that her armpit is now the side of her boob. WTAF 😳 she no longer shaves her armpit...she is literally shaving the side of her boob. That is seriously giving me the 'ick 🤢
It is hysterical BUT (and I’m not sympathetic) it’s also kind of tragic, WTF has she actually done to herself?! At what point does she realise enough is enough?!! She’s a bloody mess. Fancy having armpit boobs?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I reckon something is going on in the background,obviously we won’t know unless somewhere a mysterious ‘gob’ opens.👀 I’m just praying shit will fly high🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43