Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member

And this will drive her even more crazy as Pete is going to be her manager on this contract. She complained on Insta previously that Princess had a contract with Shein that had been negotiated by Claire and Pete and she had been kept in the dark. Probably the same as this one. The irony of the fact that she can no longer get modelling contracts and her daughter can won’t be lost on her and I am sure will provoke her rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mrspig99

VIP Member
My partner works at the college Harvey attends. He doesn’t work directly with him but several of his colleagues do.
She is honestly a nightmare. Calls him from Thailand (or wherever it is this time) to show off, always says “I promise I’ll bring you next time” but never does, which sets him off every time - obviously the staff are left to pick up the pieces, literally and figuratively 😢 Poor lad.
She could call staff for updates but chooses to ring him directly, knowing how he’ll react.
What a selfish bitch she is, calling Harvey while she is away with the other kids! It must be heartbreaking for him to see his brother and sister are away with her and he isn't. She really doesn't care for his wellbeing at all does she? We've all said before that we are sure she undoes all the good work the college does when he is back with her, it must be soul destroying for the staff there having to constantly pick up the pieces after a visit. There's been nothing more about his birthday party at a club mentioned so I wonder if the college or SS have squashed that as well? Notice as soon as he isn't making money for her he is dropped like a hot potato again.

• Sad
Latest...
Bunny the Diva? It should be Bunny in school learning. It's unbelievable she thinks this is something to broadcast and show off about, taking her kid sout of school to become 'a diva' at aged 8?! . It shows she either doesn't want to take parenting seriously or is actually incapable. I hope Kieran has taken note for court!

• Heart
  • Sad

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Imagine upon realising that your kids hair is going to take a few hours, that you take your opportunity to use them as babysitters.
She'll be sending her in for a two hour massage next, for a couple of hours babysitting.
Being a Mother is really not for her is it. Nurturing just isn't in her DNA.
No way on God's green earth would I let that irresponsible, selfish, unpredictable, slapper take my kids abroad. I would take it to court and come armed with reasons why I don't feel it's safe. I would not be able to sleep at night until they were home.

• Sad
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think that’s on the way to the tattoo place.
So another exciting day out for Jett, hours sat watching his sister get braids then hours sat watching his loving mother get a tattoo, the lad must be cured of his mental health problems.

• Sad
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Someone was on about those naff JYY shirts the other day
£46.00 on JYY £26.95 on EBAY robbing bastards JY WHYYYYYYYYYY 🤦‍♀️
This is exactly what SFP was doing with the Albert & Me kiddies clothing range. Purchased from France when 50% off sale was on, shipped to her in UK & put up even higher than the original non sale price. Did same with wallpaper she was selling too. They're all CON artists & grifters, ripping people off. How these 2 ugly sisters have any 'fans' is laughable.

Last edited:
  • Angry

mrspig99

VIP Member
Look at those scars 😳
The scars should be in the crease under the boob, why on earth are they halfway to her armpit? Is it because there is too much scar tissue under her boobs already, or is it due to the size of the implants? Either way it's bloody ugly! Shows how much her photos are usually photoshopped, and whoever stitched that was a bloody butcher!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tanley

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is she doing to Bunny! Pushing her to have false nails, fake hair, full face make up. She’s 8 years old :mad:
Kids grow up so fast anyway, why not cherish the years before it happens?
KFP sees it as a badge of honour to have a ‘diva’ daughter, a chip off the old block.
The difference in Kieran’s photos of the kids compared to their so called mother is astounding.
Imagine J and B waking up each morning, oh mum where are we going today?
Is it shopping?
A hair salon?
A nail bar?
A tattoo parlour?
What a great family holiday, must be really helping their MH.

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
haha Big boobies are fine, but those things are like the boulders that chased Indiana Jones down the temple of doom! I'm scared of them as well. 😂
The original Crash Bandicoot Boulder Dash level Pheebs 🤣
I had to laugh the other night, I was eating my tea & dropped my fork, it slid straight down my cleavage handle first and all I could see was the fork bit. Had that been El Skanko, that fork would have been lost for months, only to reappear later as Phil or Grant's braces. 🤣😘 Xx

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😘

The media printing old stories about the skank show that her behaviour has not changed over the years. SB reading all the regurgitated crap proves one thing he ain’t never going to change her.

I am almost sure KH can apply to the courts for an emergency order if the kids are deemed at risk but….. I say this tongue in cheek we don’t know what has been said, what has been shown/seen, what is or isn’t being investigated etc.All I will say is keep the faith ❤love you all.

• Heart
She was looking pretty good when they first got together so God knows why she's turned herself into a circus side-show:
View attachment 1989725
She’s like a completely different woman there. Maybe Wanky is really a Tattler and has been on a mission to bring Skanky down from day one. That’s some dedication he has..

She must look back on these full of self loathing and hatred.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Everything she does with the youngest children is never age appropriate.
It’s all superficial and ludicrous.And it’s only done to suit her own purposes.
Of course Bunny wants those extensions, she is eight.But the reason she got them is so that Mum can post it on the gram and sell to the itabloids.Oh, and annoy Daddy.
She doesn’t care about the school or the impracticality because somebody else will sort that out.Most Mums worry about their children's education, but not KP.
A feckless, careless ,selfish mother.
I would agree with many on here and say that there is abuse.But emotional,that is all.That is bad enough, but I do not believe for one moment that she would do anything heinous or deliberately place them in harms way.The scary part is her carelessness and her casual attitude, and that’s just whilst she is sober.When you care for children their needs and their welfare must come first.
That’s what I would worry about.She is not a responsible adult.There are no rules , no boundaries set for those children.
Add to that the imaginary and not so imaginary mental health issues.
Unfortunately KP is not unique in this aspect.I see it where I live too.

• Sad
  • Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
so true, and because most parents want to protect their children, they will be reluctent to let their daughters hang around with a girl who "may know too much". course skanky will just say they are all jealous and the cycle will continue
I really can’t imagine Michelle relishes the thought of an ever more bolshy Bunny coming back to them. This is probably the most mental peace she’s had in ages. I’m sure she loves Bunny and Jett but it’s a lot to cope with for her.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Who the fuck will be looking after the kids when they get up in a couple of hours while she's sleeping it off? Are they even in bed or are they up with their Skanky mother? Have they been abandoned in a room on their own while she's out? Is Slimy Rymi 'friend' looking after the kids?!
This gets worse by the day & she doesn't give a fuck 😡
Full custody means looking after them FULL TIME. Not a few hours then palm them off to strangers. I hope someone will be waiting at the airport to take them kids off her 😡

• Sad
  • Heart