Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Katie hasn’t looked good for so many years but those new bolt ons just look comical.

There has been no effort to give them any kind of natural shape, and they seem to be placed too high, giving Katie a rectangular torso shape with her little skinny legs. A Sponge-Bob shape.

Her face looks painful. The skin is stretched so thin and taut, with lack of facial expression.

The fake hair and giant dayglo Turkey Teef makes her look inhuman.
She was looking pretty good when they first got together so God knows why she's turned herself into a circus side-show:
1677443063021.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
When I was a kiddie,my dad worked in factory as did mum,he only had two weekend holiday every year factory closed for two weeks,we never had money to go away somewhere but always booked a coach trips,dad knew I loved history so always took me to places of history,day out to London Westminster Abbey,,walks along London bridge etc,then we’d go to littLe places steeped in history,Tower of London I adored,then a nice couple of outings to Sarfend,for me to go cockling legs covered in mud.but it was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
They are not tits they are beach balls they look hard and awful
Those implants will have to come out soon and she'll be left with a pair of Spaniels ears that will need tucked into her bikini bottoms. She's an idiot.
---
So her youngest is 9. So Kieran has probably another 8 years of harassment to put up with because when the kid link expires, these children will probably cut themselves out of her life. Princess and junior seem to keep her at arms length. Both these kids will probably have media driven careers. And when they don’t cut their mum in on their shows or earnings she will probably turn on them too. My fear is she pulls Harvey out of college and that structure where he has flourished. Or, god forbid she becomes pregnant again.
There's more chance of Carl getting pregnant than her, thank bejesus. She's what, 45 this year? Those ovaries will be like walnuts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Classy is when you keep your KnobGoblin in your pants & not show it spouting Green semen down sinks or over decking Crawl. You’ve NEVER got anything important to say, anyway. You’re a mug & whipping boy for your mutant looking bedmate. YOU are also enabling her terrible behaviour & lifestyle, which is having a shocking knock on affect for those 2 innocent kids. So jog on Arsehole. Nobody gives a toss.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

VIP Member
Me thinks all photo's from now on should be hidden behind a spoiler...

The sight of her tits are damaging my fragile brain!😲

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, thanks for the new Fred Pheebs & recap and glad my title was a fitting one for #253, thanks you lovely lot for liking, much love to all our regs on here ❤😘 carry on tittying my friends. I hope by the end of this thread J&B are back in school and away from her and sinkhole, that's what I'd love to see. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Remember a few years back when she'd set her sights on Tommy Fury? Trying to force meetings with him because she thought they'd be the perfect match 🤣🤣 Imagine if that had gone her way. She'd have looked lovely ringside in Dubai screeching her head off, dressed in an onion net with 2 corn plasters covering where her nipple's should be 😂😂
---
It is hysterical BUT (and I’m not sympathetic) it’s also kind of tragic, WTF has she actually done to herself?! At what point does she realise enough is enough?!! She’s a bloody mess. Fancy having armpit boobs?!?
Yup, my exact thoughts. I'm kind of stunned by it. It is tragic but offset by the fact that she is a deeply nasty human being. Clearly these surgeons have absolutely no morals or ethical code 🤷 The state she's in is the result of multiple procedures. Someone should've said NO about eleventy surgeries ago.
I would actually love to see the unfiltered real thing. I bet it's seriously grim.
I do not believe for 1 teeny tiny second that Crawl fancies that 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Hi, Katie. We know you read this. Can you do us a favour and let us know for sure that you're keeping an eye on us by doing an instagram post of you holding a cup of tea? Cheers, big tits!

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s still out there. Off her head at 5am, about to watch the Fury fight….I despair, who is looking after the kids, look at these two c*nts 😡 This is so wrong 😞

0178A06F-7609-44F3-8411-65174E6E1481.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well just had my breakfast, off to work see you all later stay safe.❤ Staying on topic wonder how many healthy meals J&B have had since they landed in Thailand.
IMG_20230226_164701_046~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think, these days, it's not so acceptable to let kids run about on the beach or on holiday wearing nothing. I'd let my lad run about with next to nothing on in the 90's, but these days it's far from the norm, it's a case of read the room and follow suit.
Folks are much more aware these days that predators are everywhere, and with everything being posted every minute on Social Media for all to see, cover your kids up. No excuse at all.
Long gone are the days you'd wait for your innocent holiday snaps to get sent back from Truprint after you'd sent your film off in the post. If I was a Mum of a youngster now, I'd not be letting them run about on holiday with no clothes on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Greetings from Costa Rica 🇨🇷 my lovely friends.
I've been keeping up with the antics whilst basking in 35 degree sunshine 🌞.
My holiday, unlike skankys has been pure paradise; lovely seafood, cocktails and quality time with my gorgeous and loving partner after a difficult year for us both. 🥰
Thank goodness we changed our minds on Thailand as we'd be in koh Samui at the same time as her- caterwalling and screeching! :oops: but I may have been able to bring back some in the wild pics and tea back!
And my bikini pics are better than hers- with 10 years on her!! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
If Kieran went to Thailand and tried to take the children, price isn't likely to just hand over their passports.
So he'd have two young children, presumably told he's the devil incarnate who is taking them to someone who hates them and threw something at them, without passports, and everyone involved absolutely furious.
He'd possibly have to literally carry them or drag them out of the hotel with him.
Imagine explaining that to Thai police.
The whole thing would be filmed, and price would make sure only selected photos would go to the red tops, making him look a horrendous child abductor (I completely get the irony, but she's a clever manipulating liar).

He'd run a real risk of losing them for a long time and also lose any high ground, moral or legal.
(If he was insistent on grabbing them back, there have been easier and safer ways long before now. Did he give permission for this holiday in the first place? If so what on earth was he thinking?).

Just my 'umble opinion.
(I suspect the price lifestyle will be getting stale by now, most kids love no rules for a while then start to genuinely want boundaries, consistency etc).
Agree.

I do feel like he doesn't get any options about what KP decides. I believe he was told about this holiday at the very last minute.

I also think there is an element that if he tries to stop her doing things with the kids, it may go against him in the long run with the authorities etc?? Plus she will spin it back to the kids, 'but daddy said you couldn't go on holiday' 'daddy has said no you can't be on tv like your big sister or brother' and so on. He is trying to do everything by the book.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If this to be believed she is still there - god knows what the kids are doing 🥵🥵🥵
---

Oh Kylie - I have just said exactly the same - almost word for word 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Breaks my heart, those children have been failed, they MUST be returned to KH immediately upon her return, she has taken them out of school and appears to be getting wasted out there. Someone bloody do something, and Red Tops report what this ‘mother’ is doing. I am horrified at watching this unfold. How has it gone from supervised contact to this, it’s nonsensical and so so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Bunny is going to be crying her eyes out when she gets those removed . And I’ll bet kipper takes her to the hairdressers to get it done as she can’t be arsed. No decent mum would have allowed that. They would have told her no darling, that will be really sore why don’t I get you an ice cream and go to the water park instead.

• Sad