Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done my lovely @Facehugger on winning the thread title. :love:

Recap - Sink Wank is back in Blighty but it's undecided if Kipper is back with him or if she's still out in Ladyboy land. She's been papped with the kids and Bunny is done up like she's 18 not 8. Also reported she's had another tat but still not fixed the tit. We've had some tea from @Joanna Surrey "
Okay, okay here we go.
Yesterday I bumped into one of my old dog walking clients who works for channel 4 as a freelance script writer. Whilst we were catching up I asked him why channel 4 (or anybody for that matter) still use her given the terrible rep and butchered body which is no role model for anybody. He said that it’s partly because of the fascination with the “sheer horror show” and the slow motion self destruction for all to see and also that the tv companies all know she’s literally finished and are probably just fulfilling past obligations and trying to wring the last dregs out of her. He also told me that 75% of the industry totally despise her and refuse point blank to engage with her, whilst to the rest she is just a laughing stock and behind her back constantly has the piss ripped out of her at every opportunity. He also said that, as well as being as mad as a box of frogs, she is so, so deluded and arrogant she has no concept that people are just humouring her. He is a nice guy and ended the conversation saying even though she's an absolute horror he couldn’t help thinking it was terribly sad."

Karry on Krusties.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Glad the hugger's title managed to fit.

One claim from the last thread is that Skanky is back in the UK, awaiting confirmation.

Reactions: 21
Katie Price #254 - Skanky back in the UK but the kids are not OK!

Reactions: 26
KP is full of tit. A much needed quick break for her childrens mental health would have been going to Centre Parcs for half term week. Lots of swimming, cycling and country walks. Great for anyone‘s MH and activities we know J and B love. They always looked happy and content doing these things with their father! Instead, this witch has dragged them half way round the world, taken them shopping and plastered Bunny in makeup.
Those poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
She's been so quiet, I feel like there's eff all to say about her. I might have to make stuff up for the next thread. lol
Don't worry Phoebe,, when skanks silent and posting throwback and days old pictures normally means skanks been tipped off about something. Skanks draining the last drop of "look what a good mummy i am and look the kids are so happy with me on holiday" something is going to hit the fan when she returns to the UK if she isn't already home. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Me thinks all photo's from now on should be hidden behind a spoiler...

The sight of her tits are damaging my fragile brain!😲

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Don't worry Phoebe,, when skanks silent and posting throwback and days old pictures normally means skanks been tipped off about something. Skanks draining the last drop of "look what a good mummy i am and look the kids are so happy with me on holiday" something is going to hit the fan when she returns to the UK if she isn't already home. 😎
haha That's very true. I did think "i've just jinxed that" after I wrote it. lol Let the tit show commence. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's hope the cogs are turning fast with KH getting those kiddies back to safety with him soon before too much more damage is done. I know from experience with my ex D in L who is so like Skanks how long it takes to get it through the courts. I think we all want this more than Skanks comeuppance at this stage but her turn will come soon too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well just had my breakfast, off to work see you all later stay safe.❤ Staying on topic wonder how many healthy meals J&B have had since they landed in Thailand.
IMG_20230226_164701_046~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Me thinks all photo's from now on should be hidden behind a spoiler...

The sight of her tits are damaging my fragile brain!😲
You need a vacation in Thailand for your mental ‘elf to get over it. Tell them Kipper sent you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness, thanks for the new Fred Pheebs & recap and glad my title was a fitting one for #253, thanks you lovely lot for liking, much love to all our regs on here ❤😘 carry on tittying my friends. I hope by the end of this thread J&B are back in school and away from her and sinkhole, that's what I'd love to see. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I reckon something is going on in the background,obviously we won’t know unless somewhere a mysterious ‘gob’ opens.👀 I’m just praying tit will fly high🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.