Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Looks like they are at some elephant place.

Anyway, I’m sure it will all kick off, as on my holiday for 10 days, not Thailand 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ok.New tattoo on the pubic region,What could it be?I’ll go first.

1. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
2. 🍆
3.The rest of the kids.( she did say she was getting them done as well)
4.Never underestimate the Pwicey.
5.Bank details.
6.A touching tribute to motherhood.
7. Coles face.
8.Sheesh telephone number
9. Unicorn wiv Pete’s face ‘olding a mysterious packet of white powder in its mauf, stepping over an vodka bottle on a beach( all her favourite things)( allegedly)
10.An advertisement for Jyy.
11. Hello, you Cunt!

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Is this maybe a nudge that something is finally happening, to get those kids back 🤞
I noticed he liked a comment about things happening in the background which is promising 🤞🏼

My God I’ve never felt so passionate about kids that are nothing to do with me ever in my life but I cannot wait for the day these two are returned to their father. Please let it be as soon as humanly possible 🙏🏼

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Kipper blames her ex husbands for everything ... that probably includes the awful state of her face and body now ... she is unrecognisable in this picture with Keiran ... it wasnt even that long ago ... she was trying to be a tv presenter then ... compare it to the absolute horror show that she is now ... one tit and eye bigger than the other for starters

1677600766903.png
1677600877805.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just want to say BOLLOCKS to Kipper pretending the new tattoo hurt ... the woman has had 4 .. FOUR ... C-sections ... she can feel naff all in that area
4 .. FOUR ... C-sections .....plus at least TWO tummy tucks. Totally numb now, and probably her fanny too after her designer vag. Add to that the nippleless boobs and the facelifts and fillers robbing her mouth, face and ears of their sensation and she's not got a lot left in the way of erogenous zones. Probably still got sensation in her anal sphincter muscles but that would take a man with a strong stomach and no sense of smell!

• Haha
  • Sick
Sounds like the classic pyramid scheme. Pair of grifters, next she’ll be claiming she is a Nigerian Princess, needling your bank details to unlock her inheritance. Even her dodgy schemes are twenty five years too late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Latest...
Looking at this again, I just have to say I hate the message Bunny is being given here. It's a whole family sat round doing her hair. The message is you sit doing nothing whilst 'menials' pamper you because you're better than them and your life revolves around everyone pandering to you. It's just horrible. Obviously, her mum is trying to force her thinking the same way she does.

• Sad
  • Sick

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Dear lord, just when you think Katie Price couldn't make herself look more monstrous the Pwicey goes and does it again.

This latest boob job is absolutely horrendous. It doesn't matter how big she inflates her bazookas it's never going to make up for the lack of waist and boyish hips. She will always have a masculine frame unless she gets some kind of hip enhancement (is that a thing?) to make her look more curvy. At the moment she looks like Kenny Everett as Cupid Stunt.

Her poor kids having to see her strutting the silicone in all the downmarket rags on a daily basis. I know they love their Mum but it must be really embarrassing for them, though I suppose they've got used to it over the years.

Princess has grown up to be a stunning girl. She was quite odd looking as a young child but has grown into her features. Her hair is to die for, really lovely. I'm not sure how Katie is going to cope as she (Katie) continues to age and Princess continues to blossom.

• Heart

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
She'd never set an alarm for a boxing match , couldn't even manage the school run on time. So she's clearly off her face and naked by the looks of it - where are them poor kids ? Probably passed off to someone she knows nowt about , for someone who claims to of been SA as a kid you'd think she'd ensure there was no similar risks for her kids to encounter , I know I have to all 3 of my girls I've never had random men in my house or even let them have sleepovers at friends houses so they wouldn't be at risk . Ss sicken me by not intervening sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
I agree he's between a 'rock & a hard place'. But if authorities don't act soon, it will be at the detriment of those poor kids. Lack of schooling, structure. Poor Jett especially missing his school friends, football & more importantly his daddy who he is VERY close to. Lack of safety & care being with her. God knows who comes & goes in MM. What do those kids see & hear? Kieran must be at his wits end, watching to intervene, yet knows he could get arrested again. She will already have poisoned the little one's minds, that's a fact. What a terrible situation for poor Kieran.
I agree. It’s horrific for the children and horrific for Kieran. It looked like they had just got into what the rest of us call “normal” school routine with Kieran. Reading before bedtime, help with homework, learning times tables etc. That will all have gone out of the windows now. It’s so very sad. I do think it will get resolved though. Keep the faith.

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
Let's hope the cogs are turning fast with KH getting those kiddies back to safety with him soon before too much more damage is done. I know from experience with my ex D in L who is so like Skanks how long it takes to get it through the courts. I think we all want this more than Skanks comeuppance at this stage but her turn will come soon too.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
When the gruesome twosome started this sham relationship skank was passable, then a month or so just after it was revealed sink boy had a crush on Jodie Marsh and had posters of her on his bedroom wall because he liked her tits and tats skank went blonde and started with the surgery and tattoos just to change her appearance and please him.

• Haha
  • Sad
If Kieran went to Thailand and tried to take the children, price isn't likely to just hand over their passports.
So he'd have two young children, presumably told he's the devil incarnate who is taking them to someone who hates them and threw something at them, without passports, and everyone involved absolutely furious.
He'd possibly have to literally carry them or drag them out of the hotel with him.
Imagine explaining that to Thai police.
The whole thing would be filmed, and price would make sure only selected photos would go to the red tops, making him look a horrendous child abductor (I completely get the irony, but she's a clever manipulating liar).

He'd run a real risk of losing them for a long time and also lose any high ground, moral or legal.
(If he was insistent on grabbing them back, there have been easier and safer ways long before now. Did he give permission for this holiday in the first place? If so what on earth was he thinking?).

Just my 'umble opinion.
(I suspect the price lifestyle will be getting stale by now, most kids love no rules for a while then start to genuinely want boundaries, consistency etc).
Absolutely. With someone like Kipper, taking the long, legal road is the only way to go. She's a master manipulator but she'll never out manipulate a lawyer.

• Heart