Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Being serious for a minute, I do think she is going to be in a big pile of doggy doo when she comes back, about taking the littles out of school, and keeping them away from their father.
To home school, there's all sorts of legalities around it for taking a child out of school permanently. Plus for kids being out of school for a bit, with no word or contact from parent, they get put down as 'missing from education' so an investigation as to where they are might start. Not sure it's the same for every LEA, but that's what happens in ours. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Don’t be outraged. It’s what she wants. She feeds off your outrage. All her life she’s tried to be outrageous because it gets her noticed. And normally people are outraged by her outrageousness. Hence the multiple surgeries, multiple husbands, multiple convictions, Nokia up the wim-wam - all outrageous behavior to normal people. But that keep her being noticed. She’s now projecting this outrageousness on to poor B, who probably loves the attention it gets her from mum. Whilst KP deflects her responsibility and blames an 8-year-old. No KP, your the adult and should be in charge. Now I’m flippin outraged 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Facts are these. She does have sole custody of B & J. Something must have gone down in Michelle and Kieran’s house, something serious enough that their non attendance at school, and their taken out of the country without the consent of their father is tolerated.
She lies to the bankruptcy hearings without any kind of research done by the government so she has lip surgery the day before the hearing, and buzzes off on a holiday the day after. No comeback. No blame.
She has lived a life of non compliance, no responsibility, supported by her love interests, and a family who let her do what she wants. And she monetises it. If I were accused of animal cruelty, believe me, I wouldn’t ever leave my house or hold my head up again in my town. Yet she just gets another dog, because small cute dogs equals clicks and likes and cash.
When she gets round to killing someone in her car. And she will. Because she has turned a car over twice that we know of. She will monetise the death of someone, because the likes of Loraine, Loose Women, Good Morning and the rest of the media whores will rub their hands together in glee, to host poor Katie, and her latest crazy life moment.
And she will smirk, lick her false teeth, try to stifle a smile and bask in narcissistic glory about how everything happens to her. No, Katie, everything doesn’t happen to you. You make wrong choices, and you cause these things to happen to you.
No it isn't a fact. Any parent with parental responsibility can decide to take their kids from the other parent. It's not a fact that she has been 'given' custody at all.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm still on page 1 and I'm having to catch up again so I don't know if this has been posted yet... Anyhoo, we can all now enjoy her tummy which now looks like its covered in soil...

1677585260152.png

• Sick
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just NO!!! 😡😡😡
I‘m just too sad watching this now, I can’t get angry anymore, as Skank carries on unabated, seemingly without consequences. Just not convinced anything will be done to stop this on her return. I don’t understand it, I know I’d be in serious trouble with my daughter’s school if I did this, just have to hope someone stops her I guess. So sorry for Kieron, i couldn’t deal with this if it was me, I wouldn't be sleeping, the anxiety would be horrendous. I know he’ll be doing all he can to stop her malign influence, but as has been pointed out it takes time, whilst she continues to destroy those kids lives, which I believe she’s now doing. Every week she hurts them more IMO.

Covid has already interrupted their education, I know of many kids at my daughters school (same age as Bunny) who are struggling due to that time, now Skank has further interrupted their education, plus the bonding and friendships with their friends, which is so important to them, Skank has taken this away, basically for her revenge. Instead of schooling, she is taking them to salons, parading an 8yo in public as an adult, portraying her as a mini version of her, this breaks my heart to see, it’s so very very very wrong 😞 Guess we’ll have to wait until her return to see if anything is done to stop her disgusting feckless parenting. I don’t have great hopes it will be though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Anna666

VIP Member
I think what's likely happened, someone said to her, while she moaned about the children ... ` dont give them back .... then KH, has to go through legal, which will take time and money ( he doesn't have ) ... use anything you can, in order to keep them, keep delaying ... hence having him arrested ` ... she knows how to manipulate, twist any given situation in order to get what she wants, and WIN ... the ` winning ` is more important than her children's wellbeing, she will seek out every single loophole out there, and use it to her advantage, to get ` her way ` .... even if it damages the children further, she does not care ... at the moment in her fucked up head, she has ` won ` .... with people like her, and ive known many, its about point scoring, revenge, and the need to be in control, that is ALL that matters ... again it all goes back to the same thing ... ` SELF ` that's the bottom line with her, she has bleated many times over the years .... ` well, yeah, that's what happens when you cross me ` .... finally those lil ones will eventually be returned to their father, but patience is needed .... she dosent play by the rules, does as she pleases ... which is why Keiron must do things legally, in the right manner, she is a loose cannon, and has accused him of the worst, likening him to savile, a deviant .... that's the mentality he is dealing with, her mind is a cesspit .... someone who will say, absolutely anything, however hurtful or vile in order to WIN ... in that respect, she is dangerous ..... AGAIN she knows exactly what she is doing

At present GFM is at £3,085 .... lets help this loving father, get his children back to safety, and their normal routine ...

Im a firm believer, when it comes .... to ALL children .... when something is clearly not right ..... its becomes everyone's business, to help in any way we can

If anyone has a few quid to spare 👇

( A big thank you to tattle for allowing us to keep posting this fundraiser 👌 .... I honesty, love this place, and ` most ` of the peeps 🥰 .... we`re not just some gossip site ... we are a community 🙏 )

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
If Kieran went to Thailand and tried to take the children, price isn't likely to just hand over their passports.
So he'd have two young children, presumably told he's the devil incarnate who is taking them to someone who hates them and threw something at them, without passports, and everyone involved absolutely furious.
He'd possibly have to literally carry them or drag them out of the hotel with him.
Imagine explaining that to Thai police.
The whole thing would be filmed, and price would make sure only selected photos would go to the red tops, making him look a horrendous child abductor (I completely get the irony, but she's a clever manipulating liar).

He'd run a real risk of losing them for a long time and also lose any high ground, moral or legal.
(If he was insistent on grabbing them back, there have been easier and safer ways long before now. Did he give permission for this holiday in the first place? If so what on earth was he thinking?).

Just my 'umble opinion.
(I suspect the price lifestyle will be getting stale by now, most kids love no rules for a while then start to genuinely want boundaries, consistency etc).

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
So, Junior's IG post "Like father, like son."
After all Katie's "My kids, my world" bollocks and "My mini-me" with the girls, wouldn't she just love any of her kids to post about her what Junior has about Pete!
But then Pete has put in many many hours of love, affection, REAL interest and attention to those kids. And now it's paying off.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ming55

VIP Member
See we have airborne primates again.

On another note about this foul child bearer, I honestly believe she sees the children as objects to use to get revenge on her exes. She always believe they left her because of their faults not because of her behaviour or cheating and I think that is why she rushes to have kids with them. The children are isolated and poisoned against their fathers and used at every opportunity to anger them hoping they will do something silly. The only 2 who have really escaped are Pete and Boyson, both who have something on her. I pray that the authorities do something because I really feel for there emotional and mental health with what they may be witnessing.

• Sad
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just NO!!! 😡😡😡
The extensions, the tilted head, the fucking V-sign, sadly I wouldn't want that child in my house, not as she is now at any rate. Someone said Bunny'd been being vile to Michelle, think how much worse she probably is now after the months of being moulded by her low-life mother.

I realize it's not Bunny's fault, but her mother's influence will run deep and it may have taken hold. If B isn't returned to her father soon it may be too late.

• Sad

Crunkycarrot

She’s still out there. Off her head at 5am, about to watch the Fury fight….I despair, who is looking after the kids, look at these two c*nts 😡 This is so wrong 😞

View attachment 1990102
I'm just a so much of a loss atm, the state of Bunny earlier was just really upsetting, Jett looks tired and stressed. Of course she is up and off her tits, only she matters,where are the authorities? Wtf is actually happening? It's so so sad.

• Sad
  • Sick

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Its her attitude that really pisses me off.She clearly doesn't give 2 fucks what people think and is so sticking 2 fingers up to all and sundry (but when she's in the shithouse she pulls out the MH card)
She is that twisted she will have already poisoned those little ones minds not just about Kieran but everything.
She will probably be making them lie for her,telling them everyone is bad,none of its her fault.
No doubt she will have been telling them not to say this and that because its mummys little secret etc etc and she's seemed to have got them on side-ish with SB again again,which is deplorable considering what she put them through with slapgate.
They are just pawns for her,she cant use H like she use to its fucking sickening but it's up to Kieran.
SS have been contacted so many times about her behaviour and done fuck all.
These petitions seem useless,i guess we have just got to wait and see what if anything happens when she gets back from Thailand 🤞

• Sad
  • Angry

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
I hope that children's services/ the school now get their head out of her arse and raise a safeguarding alert because this behaviour of skanks is unacceptable. Part of me thinks this is her last hooray so to speak and she's dropping her nuclear options to hurt K without any consideration for those poor kids welfare and wellbeing. I really feel for K as watching this must be killing him.
The media are complicent in this as are her chavvy family.
I'm rarely serious on the skank chat but she's gone too far.
And she's still a scabby cunt who looks ridiculous.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
so true, and because most parents want to protect their children, they will be reluctent to let their daughters hang around with a girl who "may know too much". course skanky will just say they are all jealous and the cycle will continue
Once, when the Loose Women were talking about what the kids' mums' can be like at school gates, Kipper made an announcement of sorts: 'I get pretty much ignored in the playground by the other mothers. You CAN talk to me - I AM approachable so come say hello.'
Er, Kipper, it's nowt to do with you being famous, they ignore you because they know you're an utter cunt.

• Haha