Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
They wouldn’t be able to get her breasts in the machine and they cannot be squashed
Oh yes I realise that,I was just mentioning re letting them know you have implant before app,She isn’t 50 yet so few years left,unless she goes privately to have checkups.

Reactions: 12

Lulalove

I said the same thing, must be a generational thing, I am in my 60s too! Besides which there's nothing wrong with raw veg of any description, much better for you as you get all the vitamins and minerals when they are raw. Here's something else people will find weird, I eat raw Brussell sprouts too! But shaved, in a salad. Actually like them better that way than cooked.
Apparently, the longer they remain in your mouth, the sweeter they become? I've not personally tried it, but it was worked into a chemistry lesson my husband did in grad school (ie starch becoming glucose, or something?...). Perhaps young children, generations back, had sussed this out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though. 🤣🤣😘
I'm still suspicious Stan 👀👀👀👀👀🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍 your cooking is just to damned good!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
"A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
"

Think of it like-even a broken clock is right twice a day-in this case, the broken (busted right up, really) clock (Katie), purely by freak coincidence, somehow ended up with a few amazing accessories. You know, the very same amazing accessories you also selected for your gaff (or flat?...ugh, my American is showing...lol). I'm sure they look amazing in your space, bc you have fantastic taste (I know this bc you loathe Kipper, which is all the proof I need 😉).

Frankly, I had to respond, bc I, too, would begin to question exactly everything about my life decisions, sending me into an existential spiral from which I may never ascend, and I don't want that for you-no way! (Not to mention, I seriously doubt she even selected said items, so there's that little nugget of comfort, too, should you need it).
[/QUOTE]
Now I don't think you are a Flying Monkey - you use Big Words! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though - welcome to the shit pit of skank's life :)

• Haha
i th
I think Slimi is encouraging it ..
The same way he encourages Westcrack to pose for 'glamour' shots ... he is the ring master of sideshow freaks ... he doesn't care about them at all, just about making money off them now. Slymi is a bottom feeder ... he tells Kipper & Westcrack what they want to hear and encourages the worst things ... an experienced agent or manager would stop this and rebuild a media career very differently... but ... Kipper has had those opportunities before and ignored advice doing it her own trashy stupid way until they dropped her ... this idiot Rymi is what she deserves #karma
i think daddy chad has something to do with price and westie

okeep

VIP Member
Hi Krusties, been busy , but did read in a couple of articles that Skanky returned from Thailand with Carl woods, now we all know it plays games and the photos are dripped out for the maximum money , all smoke and mirrors , one thing it’s good at, been doing it long enough, so I never believe till it’s confirmed, just saying

Skank would probably get codeine either 30mg or 60mg to take with paracetamol on prescription codamol are weak 8mg codeine 500mg paracetamol mix and available over the counter. If skank is on co-codamol she'll be necking a hell of a lot for a buzz.
Hi Stan, I’m not 100% on the different types of those painkillers but the only type of painkillers of that type that the doctor has prescribed to me is Dihydrocodeine at 30mgs for Fibromyalgia/migraine/bad headache pain. I’m not sure if her doctors are a private doctors but I couldn’t see her getting them long term for self inflicted surgery. I don’t get mine on repeat but have to request them with my other meds which the doctor is fine with as I try to take when needed. I’ve always meant to ask you as I often read the comments on The Sun before they got stopped, especially with your name on here. Did you ever post under the name On The Buses too? I wasn’t sure if that was you but with being a big On The Buses fan I always wondered and I always agreed with what On the Buses commenter said too. Sorry it’s slightly late as I’m always on catch up mode 🤣🤣

helptheaged

VIP Member
Did anyone get the video of KP saying she left Bunny in hairdresser on her own
If so did they send it to KH?

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
You spotted my subliminal messages in my posts then will have to be more devious were your concerned Anna,,, I've managed to turn a few to the dark side but can see i must try harder with you. 😘View attachment 1997070View attachment 1997071
Ooo that looks good, and I really like your pretty plates!
---
Loving the evening wear crocs..I also notice that Grant is (slowly but surely)trying to escape.
Another week and he will have made it to Switzerland.
Dont say that, I am going to Switzerland next week!
---
.... Ohhhhh yummm yummy .... some gravy, and its perfect :love::love:
Not gravy, HP sauce is needed on those bangers!
---
Here is the article.

Hello are scraping the barrel a bit there, apart from the matching Christmas PJs I don't really see any of the other times as evidence of twinning!
---
I found this article about the bungalow, I don't know if it was in a mess before or after it got burgled. "ere mate, looks like sumboddy as beeten us to it"
Oh yes, because I'm sure burglars always stop to write Slag Jordan in very neat handwriting on the bathroom mirror! Given the number of times she has been 'burgled' her house insurance rates must be nearly as high as her car insurance!

Last edited:
  • Haha