Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Not quite the case. If you are taking a child out of education, and home schooling, there's all-sorts of forms to fill in and whatnot. If you declare you are home schooling then they legally come off roll and you have to prove you are educating them yourself. Which I doubt Skank is doing at all.
I shall tell my sister in law she is talking out of her arse. That’s the last time I listen to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lunagooner

VIP Member
They'd have to be extremely unwell to go to a secure psychiatric hospital, think on the scale of the Yorkshire Ripper. Most mental health problems will just count as 'mitigating cicumstances' when it comes to sentencing, so might get you a reduced sentence. A bit like how Kipper got community service and a suspended sentence. I still think Stephen Bear will get a prison sentence though.
I hope he does, he could have used his MH during his trial but carried on as the arrogant pig headed little shit he is

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
  • Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well,if you have implants and you are due your breast check,you have to let them know before your appointment,I have breast implant (done many,many years ago)only on one booby.You get your letter before appointment and it states on there to inform them before app.But they still do the tit in the vice thingy.🥴🥴🥴
They wouldn’t be able to get her breasts in the machine and they cannot be squashed

• Sick

mrspig99

VIP Member
Awww insult to beautiful Turtles Cakky,🤣At least they love their babies.🥰
Not really though, they bury the eggs in the sand then leave them to it! They are then at huge risk of being eaten by predators, especially when they first hatch and have to run back into the sea. TBH that DOES sound like skanky, doesn't it? Leaving kids to fend for themselves?
---
Oh he’s classy right I get it now.

Classy and Carl Woods are not words that belong in the same sentence!
---
oh F of Carol ... no one cares
---

Ewwww :sick:
View attachment 1991644
Maybe it's one of her missing nips making a bid for freedom! Lol! They photoshopped all the scars out but left that in!
---
These last two bikinis look cheap, like cheap cotton poplin fabric you buy by the 1/4 metre for crafts. No offence to the person who designed the print but I think someone's custom made these bikinis for her to fit the monstrous twins and it's not exactly a premium product!

View attachment 1991494 View attachment 1991499
---

That's her luvverly scar puckering innit? Gawjus!
Maybe she made them herself, seeing how good she is at 'crafting' and all! Could be a whole new business line for her!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Good for you! That's proper art!

I so wish MLM's were illegal in the States. Predatory BS it is (so, great match for she who gets off on getting one over, and collecting victims🤔)
I thought they just stopped calling them pyramid schemes but they still have them here. Like bloody Arbonne and Herbalife. Forever living was another one- the aloe Vera thing.

• Sad
  • Wow

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I Think that it looks so much more natural on African/carribean ladies and children,they have been doing it for generations,their hair seems much stronger,I may be wrong.I just think it looks lovely on them.Men as well.
Absolutely agree, they look amazing on the right hair types, the types they were created for. Their hair is much stronger and way more easy to braid, I miss doing them but I would feel uncomfortable with it now, knowing what the history is.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Sewer,you’ve reminded me,my sister died 2010,throat and tongue cancer,she couldn’t eat solids she had feeding tube in her tummy,also prescribed Co-Codamol that dissolves,I was looking for something I found a big box,looked like pack of 200 ciggies that you see,it was Co-Codamols,prescribed by St Barts,now I gave one box back to local chemist,will they still take these very old ones?
Yes they will take any old medication no problem at all. Just drop them in for disposal. This happens a lot when people are clearing out relatives houses etc.......

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Sewer,you’ve reminded me,my sister died 2010,throat and tongue cancer,she couldn’t eat solids she had feeding tube in her tummy,also prescribed Co-Codamol that dissolves,I was looking for something I found a big box,looked like pack of 200 ciggies that you see,it was Co-Codamols,prescribed by St Barts,now I gave one box back to local chemist,will they still take these very old ones?
Yes the chemist will defo take them and dispose of them safely. They kept giving me aspirin on my script which I'd cancelled blah-de-blah + out of date antihistamines, cough syrup. Everything except syringes I believe.
Skanky is still a sponge-bob BatNan grifting, manipulative, lying cunt though, and I expect she cupboards full of out-dated antibiotics. x
---
I was at Balenciaga this morning and I saw a pair of boots that made me think of Skanky.

View attachment 1992221

I don't know how much they cost, no price in the shop nor the website but we are talking
around £1200.
Nah - the toe definers are all wrong. Kipper needs them trotter-shaped!
---
But would a UK doctor keep giving her pain killers for self inflicted surgeries? Surely any decent doctor would refuse once they saw those grotesque, mutilated surgeries? Wouldn’t they be referring her to a psychiatric centre, as she’s clearly a fruit loop with her disturbing behaviour in general? She’s addicted to surgery & disfiguring herself. The gruesome alterations to her face/body and the constant tattoos too. How she’s not got sepsis or gangrene amazes me, especially as she’s not a clean individual🤮 I’m shocked nothings dropped off🙈🙀
Ah, you're forgetting the nipples and septic face lift cut plus the manky under-boob pu on CBB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
think he is the ring master of an agency of has beens. i thought that black and white striped room reminded me of something, a fucking circus tent and now shes going to look at elephants with the kids ( elephant tranqualisers ? 😂 ) to fit a small elephant in with the horses and small dogs. cole the clown is home, sewing some frilly,collars for them all ( pink wrap thing, she has around her trunk). shes thought of a new money making venture, a circus, shes going to have westcrack as a side show and she will be the bearded breast lady😂
Westcrack will be centre of the stall where you squirt water into a clowns mouth.
A fitting use for her face at last.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I thought they were par boiled. Ready to be roasted .
Yes they didn't look raw to me either.
---
Stay classy Cole.
.You've had a tattoo of a woman in a woolly hat giving the finger.How, is that remotely connected with the Mexican day of the dead.
Unless it was winter, and she was common.And was giving the traders down the Christmas market some grief.
It also looks nothing like Price.If anything the tattooist is channeling Stevie Nicks.
I cannot believe that one man can reach this level of stupid.
Agreed! Mexican day of the dead is all about those fancy painted skulls! Like this!

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest... (having a slight panic in case I shall be ostracised... or even worse, sent to Coventry....)
Phew.
You shall be free, miss bimbo, freeeeeee to roam, even to Coventry (but only willingly).
Phew.
---
Haven't made one for a few years so will give it a go, you sweet talker you. 😘
Joins the queue very quietly.

• Haha
People can do very well out of Mary Kay though. I have a friend who did well enough to get the free car, cute little convertible. I often see what we call 'Mary Kay Pink' cars around, you can't miss them because of the color!
The cars aren’t free they are lease and if you don’t meet your quota you are left paying the car . So many horror stories

• Wow
  • Heart