Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
I can’t believe I have something in common with KFP. My mum always gave me and my brother a raw potato to eat when she was making dinner. My husband grew up the same (we are in our 60s) and we still like to eat a raw potato now and then. Just make sure you rinse them under cold water first. Lovely and crunchy, not disgusting!
Damn it, I finally found something about her that I can’t criticise :ROFLMAO:
I said the same thing, must be a generational thing, I am in my 60s too! Besides which there's nothing wrong with raw veg of any description, much better for you as you get all the vitamins and minerals when they are raw. Here's something else people will find weird, I eat raw Brussell sprouts too! But shaved, in a salad. Actually like them better that way than cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mrspig99

VIP Member
WTF is this cuckhold doormat doing now, getting a day of the dead girl tattoo that looks like The Skank, but doesn‘t look anything like Skank 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why would he go to Gloucester for it, did Mistress order him to deliver something to Harvey, so he popped in whilst there. Guess he went straight back to the attic after. He’s one weird Twat isn’t he, and quite frankly they deserve each other. He might have done a runner from Thailand, but he’s still with her, bloke craves the zeleb blue tick status too much, he knows it’s gone when he really goes, he’ll keep coming back until she finds a new egg. As that looks increasingly unlikely, Sink-Boy will hang on in there for a while yet. Gee he’s so pathetic, a total wretch of a man, what an oddball character he is, I find him so bizarre, clinging into that minuscule level of zelebrity by his fingertips, he just won’t let go will he 🤦🏽‍♀️
Genuine question here, do people ever lose their blue tick status though? It seems like once you get it you have it for life. Who would decide you were no longer 'famous' enough for a blue tick?

JerseyJoyce

My GP will prescribe Co-Codamol for my knees but I only request them twice a year and use them sparingly and the pain has to be agonising. I take paracetomol otherwise. Co-codomol are addictive (I believe) AND make me awfully constipated. Was straining on the bog for a full 5 hours once! 😬
My bet is that Skanky nags her GP for stronger meds (everyone has different pain tolerance) and he/she will sign the 'script just to shut her up.
I had major eye retinal surgery at home here in J land under anaesthetic and loads of lovely tramadol. Sadly needed another op in the UK and nope just a GA in the eyeball and a couple of paracetamols to tide me over… bastard NHS and i paid private so god knows how she gets any meds.

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I said it before, I think the story was lifted from here. A while ago people were joking about going to the MM while she was away to pinch the millions under the floorboards. There was talk of wearing balaclavas etc. Does anyone else remember this?
I thought that too.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Wow, what a coincidence, we were only talking about the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" the other day and the actor that played him died on Monday aged 93!

Oh I remember the film so well.Skanky Cunt should pay homage.That’s what I called her.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep predictable someone mentioned skanks trotters being ok earlier so out she trots to stage some pictures wearing her crocs pretending she can't wear heels when dressed up,, and am i so predictable that you could tell it wasn't my sausage and mash because there were only 3 sausages on the plate. 🤣
Im not sure if we are ready yet to see your sausage Stan.:)

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
So she either left her alone in a salon, or is a liar given she posted pics of her getting her hair done either is a definite possibility!!!

• Sad