Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
EXACTLY THIS .
I saw a very plain tartily dressed loud woman , living in utter chaos , shouting like a fish wife who obviously had a very high opinion of herself , I watched it after coming in from a night out myself .
She was wild eyed & coked up & I remember being shocked at the state of her & even more so that she’d had a documentary made about her .

I gave her no real further thought until she was everywhere & didn’t know anyone else who’s caught the programme I’d seen .

Of course I now know it was all down to management , but I’d like to see it again just to see if she’s as awful as I remember her being back then , because our received understanding on here is that she’s declined , whereas I think she’s exactly the same person as she was then .
Exactly this. And me too watching it after a night out.

Reactions: 10

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Looks like they are at some elephant place.

Anyway, I’m sure it will all kick off, as on my holiday for 10 days, not Thailand 😂
Will anyone be able to tell the difference between an elephant's bum and skanky's gargantuan arse?
This looks like her twerking

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
The one with the bust boob Mary Magdalene we was talking about last week is having all her implants removed she can’t believe what she’s done to her own body but says her body is wreaked and constant pain and nearly died on the table she regrets it all said drink and drugs influenced it all and thought her fans loved her but were really encouraging the whole circus Sound like someone 🤔
E015DCE0-E4E7-4758-B360-82D131981B90.png

Gullri

VIP Member
This might not go down to well but you've got to give skank some credit,,, skank is a true tattler fan skanks devotion to this thread is unfounded.. who else as soon as they wake up looks at the skank thread before anything else, skank woke up looked at the comments about her late night off her face post watching the boxing then immediately posted a "fresh" faced filtered to fuck picture for everyone. 🤣🤣😘
☺I do 😅

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
You would think after KFP alleged sexual assault as a youngster and all the other alleged assaults that she would be more vigilant than most regarding her young daughter

Her actions dont speak of a caring parent who suffered sexual assaults and the trauma they cause

How many times has she been sexually assaulted now,FFS

blimey i used the sexual assault rather alot,apologies
Especially given that Bunny is the same age KP was when she claims she was 'raped' for the first time.
---
Future Kipper egg trap
---

Bet it's an MLM scheme
What's an MLM scheme?

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
People can do very well out of Mary Kay though. I have a friend who did well enough to get the free car, cute little convertible. I often see what we call 'Mary Kay Pink' cars around, you can't miss them because of the color!
MrsP I do have a memory about the name but knew nothing about her,was it mainly US thingy?

Reactions: 9

DP Merle

Who is looking after her five dogs? Her mum isn’t. Her sister isn’t.
There was some hint a fred or fifteen back that there was a builder or someone living in the annexe (?) Who presumably Could look after the animals, and move cars, security etc ??

pepe le pew

VIP Member
We need that female judge (whose name alludes me right now)| to get her hands on Kipper. She would have jailed her the last time had her hands not been tied.
A mother of five children, one of them with health issues. And the death of Caroline Flack, and Prices photo op at the Priory, are enough to make any judge reluctant of actually nailing this women shut into a payment plan, and the satisfaction of the people Price owes money to. No more make up classes and being paid in cash.