Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulalove

Why would skank need extra security, new fences and CCTV to protect her when she's got frontline ard as fuck don't take no shit angry head sink boy to protect her from kidnappers.
I think she thinks we think this is some sort of proof that she's still super relevant, and wildly desired. Silly woman (bint?)
---
Scumbag, perv, sex offender is also playing the MH card he was due to be sentenced but had it postponed for a psychological report :mad:
So, if an alleged perpetuator is genuinely mentally unwell, how would this affect the legal process in the UK? Would they, if convicted, just serve out their sentence in a secured psych hospital (explicitly for inmates) where they can be treated, whilst being kept off the streets? (I'm sure there's a lot of variables, but just curious re; the laws, etc). TIA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

kags7312

But if you think about it , maybe they ALL are the biggest she has ever seen.Progressively.No wonder she Is hitting the bottle, if she keeps seeing bigger and bigger trouser snakes with every new boyfriend.
Cole’s successor will have to wrap his love sausage around his neck like Tom Baker’s Dr Who scarf.
Poor cow.
OMG I spat my tea out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Cakky lots of dodgies years ago.☹
I went to soo many of them, Tupperware, some candle company, chocoholics, Usborne books and flipping Ann Summers lol

To keep on topic, here is Danny Boi, at the MM, all it's fans say he is handsome, I thought those two didn't get on?
danny.PNG

• Sick

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have no issue with an 8 year old not wearing a top. It's not something I would do with my 6 year old as she would burn to a crisp as she is very fair so she is very well covered, but Bunny has no breasts, it is no different to Jett not having a top on.

When she is older and breasts are developing then it is a different story.

Sewer,you’ve reminded me,my sister died 2010,throat and tongue cancer,she couldn’t eat solids she had feeding tube in her tummy,also prescribed Co-Codamol that dissolves,I was looking for something I found a big box,looked like pack of 200 ciggies that you see,it was Co-Codamols,prescribed by St Barts,now I gave one box back to local chemist,will they still take these very old ones?
Yes. They will dispose of them for you

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Dressed like a little girl should be, not like an aged trollop mirroring the "mother" specimen.
Poor Kieron having to see what she's doing to that child and theres nothing he can do about it :(
I hope she is not encouraging Bunny to take provocative photos to put on her OF. I shudder at the thought…….even if it is just poses.

• Sick

VIP Member
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Loving the headline "battles with huge boobs"

"The Mucky Mansion TV star showed off her trim figure as she posed for selfies and struggled to contain her huge chest in a tiny bikini top, before joining daughter Bunny for a dip in the pool." Trim figure...? What are they seeing that we can't...?!!

Please tell me that Bunny is wearing a swimming costume in that pool photo where she is kissing KP. It doesn't look like it.

• Wow