Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The 2 white vans are always there. I don’t even think it’s airport parking as it’s usually the same cars on some kind of rotations. The white merc and the Audi have been there weeks and weeks on and off
Tbh though a lot of people do rent out to airport Parker’s round here but I am not even sure sure someone lives in it, the indoor lights are never on
Are those the two white vans that were parked illegally on the nursery.

Reactions: 9

mrspig99

VIP Member
Ooh, does anybody remember "Vanda" makeup?, years ago my sister was a rep. for them and brought home this huge box of samples, it was great looking through them. I was only about 10. I went to a "Mary Kay" party once, the rep. was very peculiar, that is an MLM also :(
People can do very well out of Mary Kay though. I have a friend who did well enough to get the free car, cute little convertible. I often see what we call 'Mary Kay Pink' cars around, you can't miss them because of the color!

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Loving the headline "battles with huge boobs"

"The Mucky Mansion TV star showed off her trim figure as she posed for selfies and struggled to contain her huge chest in a tiny bikini top, before joining daughter Bunny for a dip in the pool." Trim figure...? What are they seeing that we can't...?!!

I think they meant ‘grim’…

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ooh, does anybody remember "Vanda" makeup?, years ago my sister was a rep. for them and brought home this huge box of samples, it was great looking through them. I was only about 10. I went to a "Mary Kay" party once, the rep. was very peculiar, that is an MLM also :(
Cakky lots of dodgies years ago.☹

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
i think he is just simple, pehaps even ********,i can not fathom out why on gods earth he puts himself up for all this ridicule. hes plain looking,no charisma, personality of a plank and his ideal woman is a self ,mutalated freak , whos best years are long passed her.
and i never knew that word was banned either!

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Well supposed to be at work but one of the guys needed some extra hours to pay for a mother's Day weekend away for his wife and kids so i've just come down with a bad case of dysmenorrhoea cramps,, so going to find something good to watch on TV and sit in my JYY onesie and fluffy pink sliders and chill with some munchies. View attachment 1994693
scampy fries you need with those chips, be like fish and chips then at a fraction of the cost. we all used to take it in turns to go sick or take leave etc., the month before xmas, so we would all get extra for xmas, no one give xmas bonuses these days like they used to,turkey's, chocolates,cash or even the xmas do, you have to now pay for

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.
Not shitfacecunt?fuck ☹

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Doesn't look very happy here or fit. PA looked better in his 50th birthday pics, only 16 years older :LOL:
I have several tattoos. Only one I regret. An ex friend designed a small curly cross and I offered to have it as atattoo. She was trying to be artistic, and I was trying to encourage her endeavours. So I had her design inked on me. It’s small, like 5 cm. And a month later I am sittingin her front room and her family castigated me for having tattoos. Said it was against their religion, and I wouldn’t be able to get into heaven. The judgement they threw at me that day shocked me. She just sat there with her lips sewn together, so I didn’t say your daughter designed this. We fell out soon after. I really must get this covered up.

• Wow
  • Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
Why on earth would you get a tattoo of someone AFTER you break up with them????
---
MrsP I do have a memory about the name but knew nothing about her,was it mainly US thingy?
I think so, still going strong there. I think they tried it in the UK but it didn't take off? Probably too much competition from Avon which was a lot cheaper. The top sellers in the US got free cars, the catch being they came in Mary Kay pink which was a very sickly pastel pink color. Looks fine as make up packaging, as a car not so much!

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
The one with the lips?I kind of understand that.As long as you are not drawn to the dreadful polyester crinkle shirt with the eye of Sauron.
Seeing as we are doing KP fashion confessions, I have a desire for the ( presumably) faux rainbow sequin striped bag.
It’ll go with f all, but I want it.
No the multi coloured one.

i think he is just simple, pehaps even ********,i can not fathom out why on gods earth he puts himself up for all this ridicule. hes plain looking,no charisma, personality of a plank and his ideal woman is a self ,mutalated freak , whos best years are long passed her.
i think he is good looking seriously but that's about it
as we used to say he is a sap and a huge laughing stock you cant have any respect for somebody that let's themselves be ridiculed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kirajodie

VIP Member
I hope it really hurts and that she gets blood poisoning! She's gonna get it one day for sure with all these dodgy tattoos she gets. And fancy taking your CHILD with you to see you get mutilated, I'm sure he LOVED watching her screaming in pain! And this is supposed to be helping him with his mental health???
---

I actually don't mind raw potatoes either! When my mum used to do homemade chips I always used to eat a few before she cooked them!
I thought they were par boiled. Ready to be roasted .

Reactions: 7