Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it before, I think the story was lifted from here. A while ago people were joking about going to the MM while she was away to pinch the millions under the floorboards. There was talk of wearing balaclavas etc. Does anyone else remember this?
I thought that too.

Reactions: 11
Skank would probably get codeine either 30mg or 60mg to take with paracetamol on prescription codamol are weak 8mg codeine 500mg paracetamol mix and available over the counter. If skank is on co-codamol she'll be necking a hell of a lot for a buzz.
Hi Stan, I’m not 100% on the different types of those pain but the only type of pain of that type that the doctor has prescribed to me is Dihydrocodeine at 30mgs for Fibromyalgia/migraine/bad headache pain. I’m not sure if her doctors are a private doctors but I couldn’t see her getting them long term for self inflicted surgery. I don’t get mine on repeat but have to request them with my other meds which the doctor is fine with as I try to take when needed. I’ve always meant to ask you as I often read the comments on The Sun before they got stopped, especially with your name on here. Did you ever post under the name On The Buses too? I wasn’t sure if that was you but with being a big On The Buses fan I always wondered and I always agreed with what On the Buses commenter said too. Sorry it’s slightly late as I’m always on catch up mode 🤣🤣

Let’s face it, Carwash has never had any talent, and
Katie 🤣🤣🤣 , ( sorry couldn’t resist) has only a talent for drama, all it seems to be lately is , split , tats , tits, reunion , even us lot are running out of things to say about that, I mean her tits can’t get any bigger can they? and what are the silly pair of fuckers going to do when there’s no room for any more tattoos? Answers on a postcard please ,
This is the way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Stan, I’m not 100% on the different types of those pain but the only type of pain of that type that the doctor has prescribed to me is Dihydrocodeine at 30mgs for Fibromyalgia/migraine/bad headache pain. I’m not sure if her doctors are a private doctors but I couldn’t see her getting them long term for self inflicted surgery. I don’t get mine on repeat but have to request them with my other meds which the doctor is fine with as I try to take when needed. I’ve always meant to ask you as I often read the comments on The Sun before they got stopped, especially with your name on here. Did you ever post under the name On The Buses too? I wasn’t sure if that was you but with being a big On The Buses fan I always wondered and I always agreed with what On the Buses commenter said too. Sorry it’s slightly late as I’m always on catch up mode 🤣🤣
No not on the buses but there is a poster on here by that name might be the same person, i remember them aswell from the Scums comments, i used to post on the Scums comments under NoNotMoreCrap, NomNomNom and finally Stan butler, people will remember one or maybe all of them. As for skanks pain meds she won't be getting them for her surgery but for her trotters or a long term injury skanks complained about her knees, back before today. 😀
---
Let’s face it, Carwash has never had any talent, and
Katie 🤣🤣🤣 , ( sorry couldn’t resist) has only a talent for drama, all it seems to be lately is , split , tats , tits, reunion , even us lot are running out of things to say about that, I mean her tits can’t get any bigger can they? and what are the silly pair of fuckers going to do when there’s no room for any more tattoos? Answers on a postcard please ,
This is the way
That's all the gruesome twosome have ever had it's been 2 and a half years of rinse and repeat , sink boy was skint when he met skank and didn't have any talent, dignity or morals because if he had he wouldn't of lied about being a millionaire luxury car dealer and skank does what she's been doing for years invents stories and creates drama. Only now 2+years later their both a pair of cunts trapped in a dead end relationship who both hate the sight of each other. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep predictable someone mentioned skanks trotters being ok earlier so out she trots to stage some pictures wearing her crocs pretending she can't wear heels when dressed up,, and am i so predictable that you could tell it wasn't my sausage and mash because there were only 3 sausages on the plate. 🤣
Im not sure if we are ready yet to see your sausage Stan.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can remember watching her first ever “ reality “ programme - it was a one off if memory serves - I’m sure she’d been burgled in that too 🤣🤣🤣

I’d never heard of her , but found her utterly repugnant . I’d like to watch it again to compare / contrast , Google isn’t helping .

Can anyone remember what it was called ?
She lived on her own in a total shithole , she came in from a night out seemingly off her face & would you believe it , there had been intruders 😂😂😂
I found this article about the bungalow, I don't know if it was in a mess before or after it got burgled. "ere mate, looks like sumboddy as beeten us to it"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest
What a bloody state that is! :ROFLMAO:
---
Loving the evening wear crocs..I also notice that Grant is (slowly but surely)trying to escape.
Another week and he will have made it to Switzerland.
Perhaps Grant could take the rest of it to Geneva and drop it off at the EXIT clinic?
---
Her loyal fans would have to set up a GFM for the ransom 😆
They can spend the money they would have used on tickets for the plasterclasses :)
---
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though. 🤣🤣😘
So did I Stan; I gave up on the Sun before they locked it all down when I got pissed off with them never publishing anything except stuff from bunnyboiler & Ron;
---
Look at the size of that hook hooter and her warty face .... she's never been attractive, also got the charisma of a ` soggy cabbage ` .... false big tits, vile behaviour .... is what made her famous, it certainly wasn't her intelligence or dazzling personality, that monotone foghorn voice .... very robotic, cold, gets on my last nerve .... imagine having to live with her 😣 her manager at the time, that Dave guy, is who made her a ` celeb ` without him, she wouldn't have earned the money she did
She shagged him too didn't she?
---
Poor sod.Out if all her poor dogs he is the one which I worry about most.
I will never understand why she takes on an animal then remains indifferent.
Then again, look at Sink Boy.
I worry about poor Blade too because he's the one who'll be blamed for anything bad going-off at that dump. He ought to be with someone like our Stan, being loved as he deserves ♥ - not shut in a shed.
---
Here is the article.

Which explains why she's so full-on and hell bent on turning Bunty into Mini-Me instead

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Latest
What an utter mess. And Croc's too! She is built like a box, no waist, with 2 big beach balls shoved down her top. Showing off her out of proportion bum too. Where are the kids?
She really is revolting.
---
I found this article about the bungalow, I don't know if it was in a mess before or after it got burgled. "ere mate, looks like sumboddy as beeten us to it"
That 1st house was a rented one. She lived there with her then make-up artist Sally, who she ditched, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
"

Think of it like-even a broken clock is right twice a day-in this case, the broken (busted right up, really) clock (Katie), purely by freak coincidence, somehow ended up with a few amazing accessories. You know, the very same amazing accessories you also selected for your gaff (or flat?...ugh, my American is showing...lol). I'm sure they look amazing in your space, bc you have fantastic taste (I know this bc you loathe Kipper, which is all the proof I need 😉).

Frankly, I had to respond, bc I, too, would begin to question exactly everything about my life decisions, sending me into an existential spiral from which I may never ascend, and I don't want that for you-no way! (Not to mention, I seriously doubt she even selected said items, so there's that little nugget of comfort, too, should you need it).
[/QUOTE]
Now I don't think you are a Flying Monkey - you use Big Words! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though - welcome to the tit pit of skank's life :)

• Haha
WTAF is Skank turning Bunny into.... It's absolutely terrifying, like her own dress up Barbie/way older than her years....

This will end so so badly.

SS are absolutely enabling this and KH must be absolutely seething/so worried for his children. Jett looks miserable and Bunny is being primed for god knows what.....

It's disgusting that she's been able to have these kids for so long.

Any updates on the GFM and if KH is getting anywhere @Angelic37 @DC16

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Some people end up with the relationship they deserve, that is why SB and Price are stuck with each other. They are as toxic as each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now hear me out

these business ventures have not gone well I’m giving a few ideas

Bath bombs have fizzled out
Equestrian range was knackered even before it started
Only fans only has a couple of fans both in institutions out on day release
Clothing range came apart at the seams
Boob job literally went tits up!

katie should design crocs she loves to wear them

Crocs with vaginal screen print on price according to size complexity

Crocs with layout of your house on in crystals or sequins. Luxury version in Swarovski. Several hotspots for areas of wildlife or sewage system

Crocs for all occasion:

Prim and proper flat for day wear, black brown or sludge
Medium wedge for trip to supermarket, shopping basket upgrade available
6 inch wedge for nights out if you buy 10 pairs you get a free bungee jump over your preferred wall

what you going for?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You spotted my subliminal messages in my posts then will have to be more devious were your concerned Anna,,, I've managed to turn a few to the dark side but can see i must try harder with you. 😘View attachment 1997070View attachment 1997071
Ooo that looks good, and I really like your pretty plates!
---
Loving the evening wear crocs..I also notice that Grant is (slowly but surely)trying to escape.
Another week and he will have made it to Switzerland.
Dont say that, I am going to Switzerland next week!
---
.... Ohhhhh yummm yummy .... some gravy, and its perfect :love::love:
Not gravy, HP sauce is needed on those bangers!
---
Here is the article.

Hello are scraping the barrel a bit there, apart from the matching Christmas PJs I don't really see any of the other times as evidence of twinning!
---
Oh yes, because I'm sure burglars always stop to write Slag Jordan in very neat handwriting on the bathroom mirror! Given the number of times she has been 'burgled' her house insurance rates must be nearly as high as her car insurance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
1677746263270.png
More of skanky's 'oliday foters? Look at the leg tattoo
---
Ooo that looks good, and I really like your pretty plates!
---

Dont say that, I am going to Switzerland next week!
---

Not gravy, HP sauce is needed on those bangers!
---

Hello are scraping the barrel a bit there, apart from the matching Christmas PJs I don't really see any of the other times as evidence of twinning!
---

Oh yes, because I'm sure burglars always stop to write Slag Jordan in very neat handwriting on the bathroom mirror! Given the number of times she has been 'burgled' her house insurance rates must be nearly as high as her car insurance!
Would it even have insurance???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.