Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so true, and because most parents want to protect their children, they will be reluctent to let their daughters hang around with a girl who "may know too much". course skanky will just say they are all jealous and the cycle will continue
Once, when the Loose Women were talking about what the kids' mums' can be like at school gates, Kipper made an announcement of sorts: 'I get pretty much ignored in the playground by the other mothers. You CAN talk to me - I AM approachable so come say hello.'
Er, Kipper, it's nowt to do with you being famous, they ignore you because they know you're an utter bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
More BS about the hideous tattoos. Katie Price tattoos: Meanings behind the ink revealed | The Sun
Using OLD photos of the monstrosites too but nevertheless she "looked flawless" :ROFLMAO:

Do they mean "flawless" apart from the scraggy barnet, her deformed face with slugs crawling about, the wonky knockers, square body, knobbly knees and broken trotters and all covered with blue scribbles? Yeah thats really FLAWLESS innit?
View attachment 1998250
---
It took THREE 12 year old journos to cobble this bollocks together :ROFLMAO:
I know not everyone agrees with this, but I've always thought that excessive tattoos are a form of self harm. Maybe she really loathes herself deep down, and the tattoos and ridiculous surgeries are a manifestion of this self hatred.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Once, when the Loose Women were talking about what the kids' mums' can be like at school gates, Kipper made an announcement of sorts: 'I get pretty much ignored in the playground by the other mothers. You CAN talk to me - I AM approachable so come say hello.'
Er, Kipper, it's nowt to do with you being famous, they ignore you because they know you're an utter bleep.
Is that why she purposely went after MP and her friend at the shool gates then, the occasion that earned her a restraining order and banned from the premises? People avoid you skank because you are a bleep :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

And this will drive her even more crazy as Pete is going to be her manager on this contract. She complained on Insta previously that Princess had a contract with Shein that had been negotiated by Claire and Pete and she had been kept in the dark. Probably the same as this one. The irony of the fact that she can no longer get modelling contracts and her daughter can won’t be lost on her and I am sure will provoke her rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she wants to keep them until she sorts out bankruptcy and make it all go away ( in her addled mind). She loves to just try and ignore things or avoid them, seems to be how she's dealt with a few court cases in the past. She will know SS and court reports would be done at school, so she keeps the kids away.
I think she will have been telling the kids worse than that, she's probably said Dad can't see you he's a criminal and he's dangerous....after she got him arrested of course. Jett probably is very upset because he will have been told loads of nasty stuff about the situation with his dad.
Of course she thinks she stands more chance of keeping MM if she's not living there on her own. STILL no need for 11 bed house though. She doesn't want those kids full time. I hope authorities are tipped off about her return & do something to remove those kids & get them back to their daddy.
---
I really can’t imagine Michelle relishes the thought of an ever more bolshy Bunny coming back to them. This is probably the most mental peace she’s had in ages. I’m sure she loves Bunny and Jett but it’s a lot to cope with for her.
I agree. Plus having to tippy toe around, being careful what you do or say, in case it get's back to KFP. KFP will make sure Bunny is coerced into keeping a watchful eye & reporting back to her ANYTHING that happens/ Don't think Jett would be involved as he loves his daddy & I think would know what she's playing at. Probably KFP wouldn't mind if she just had Bunny. Bit like Danielle, bucket crotch Lloyd. Her youngest son, by the 2nd husband, live's mainly with her mother in Liverpool, for some odd reason.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Erm yes Kipper and it might be something to do with how she tried to attack one of the other mums and is obsessive about other women, she said in one of her videos something about Kieran training 'all those yummy mummies' at the school.

Reactions: 22

And this will drive her even more crazy as Pete is going to be her manager on this contract. She complained on Insta previously that Princess had a contract with Shein that had been negotiated by Claire and Pete and she had been kept in the dark. Probably the same as this one. The irony of the fact that she can no longer get modelling contracts and her daughter can won’t be lost on her and I am sure will provoke her rage.
"It's MEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm da Modul. Bin wun fer 25yers ain I, Pete ya bleep!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps thats why she had backed away from Boyson, knowing he's got plenty of ammo that really could see her incarcerated at long last?
Frankly I'd offer Alex a retrospective chance to get the thing locked up then those kids would be safe from it for a while
---

You are right! Its a winner either way for Clare and Camp André - Clare gets to stick the knife in skanky again and Emily looks even better and more gracious every time :)
Mind you, it'll be spitting duck feathers out there in Thailand plotting what it can do next to out-do the Andrés although sadly for her though there is NOTHING whatsoever in her sordid existence that can make back all the ground she has lost in the past few years by just being the major witch that she truly is, furthermore a lot more folk are actually seeing it for what it really is instead of the pre-packaged old bollocks the papers used to feed us. Skank is doomed :)
I realised t'other day that in fact Princess and Junior have been with the lovely Dr Emily and Peter for most of their lives now and Kipper only had them for a few years (relatively speaking.)
---
Yes, it will. They use drills and UV lamps and chemicals. That kid is being used SO inappropriately. It makes me feel ill
On an old KP clip, Kipper was having 'the works' done. Hair, makeup, fake tan etc and Bunny was there with nail-varnish remover 'helping.' She can't have been any older than 4 - ooh, those toxic fumes!

• Angry
  • Heart
Of course she thinks she stands more chance of keeping MM if she's not living there on her own. STILL no need for 11 bed house though. She doesn't want those kids full time. I hope authorities are tipped off about her return & do something to remove those kids & get them back to their daddy.
---

I agree. Plus having to tippy toe around, being careful what you do or say, in case it get's back to KFP. KFP will make sure Bunny is coerced into keeping a watchful eye & reporting back to her ANYTHING that happens/ Don't think Jett would be involved as he loves his daddy & I think would know what she's playing at. Probably KFP wouldn't mind if she just had Bunny. Bit like Danielle, bucket crotch Lloyd. Her youngest son, by the 2nd husband, live's mainly with her mother in Liverpool, for some odd reason.
Not only is the house too big for her to cope with, she's hardly ever there

Reactions: 21

Peter & Claire will be overseeing Princess & making sure all is above board. That also means, they will be sorting out contracts & getting bank accounts opened for Princess. KFP will NOT be able to interfere or be involved in ANY way 😂 :ROFLMAO: (y). I'm pretty sure Princess hasn't 'looked up' to her mother as she's got older either. Positive, the lie's about what happened in South Africa will have angered P & J too. KFP will be seething about this & the Emily/Princess 'twins' story. BIG meltdown going to happen soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Wouldn't it be great if Peter got vocal training for Princess and she turned out to have an amazing singing voice! I can almost hear the screeching and venom from Skanky 'She inherited her looks, style and moosical talent from Me me me me and only ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if this is part of the plan. keeping them away from school and away from SS. I think she will do everthing she can to not engage with the authorities. I wonder if that is why they went away as she knew KH had money to get something done.
Hopefully any refusal to engage will result in further action. Although I do worry about what she has been telling J and B about KH and MH. How she is the only person who loves them, and letting them do as they want (as long as it suits her). I would hope that when back at school, Bunnys friends would not be as impressed with the 'mini me' appearance and attitude and I am sure some of the parents wouldn't be.
Its unfogivable what shes doing to J&B
---
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaAAAAaaaaaa

The crocs have finished me off.
And the matchy cup.
FFS.
She looks absolutely bloody bleeping hilarious!!
I cannot work out wtf shes wearing for starters lol the boobs are ridiculous and wtf are B&J its beyond worrying i feel so sorry for them shes an abusive mother

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

It's good that Pete will be managing her but I would have liked to see him encourage her to do something better with her life rather than just become a 'model' like her mother. At this rate she will be on Love Island in a few years time.
---
View attachment 1997930More of skanky's 'oliday foters? Look at the leg tattoo
---

Would it even have insurance???
@Rita Chevrolet I mentioned insurance because we have speculated on here before that the reason she is 'burgled' so often is for insurance scams, as it's usually her valuable jewelry that gets stolen iinnit?

• Haha
How about a very late sing-a-long thread title suggestion? To the original theme tune.

Katie Price #254 Minger Minger Minger Minger, Minger Minger Minger Minger, Batnan !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With regard to Bunny's dread-lock hairstyle, I think those extensions are made of string.
I would just chop them off just below B's natural hair-length and un-plait them from there. We all know she would never cough up for natural hair extensions except for herself.

Reactions: 25
Years ago, I went to a 10yr old's Birthday party with my youngest son.
There was loads of food laid out on a table in the garden. The mother of the son waited for about half an before letting anybody eat, which was only my son, me, the mother, her husband and the Birthday boy. No fucker else turned up, only my son and me, and we only turned up because her husband came and picked us up because I said I don't drive. The son had behaviour problems and she actually said he got the part he deserved.

If Kipper ain't careful, parents might not want Bunny invited to their kid's party's, or make excuses so their kids don't go to her party.
Decent parents will not want their kids associating with Bunny if she becomes a right madam, and all because of the $lag of a mother
Does she throw normal parties for her kids?, if at all it would be a photo op with gifted cake and balloons and all about her being mother of the year, or just a meal out. I really can't remember her doing what I call a proper kids party either at hers or an activity centre. But then again she used to have probs remembering their birth dates.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.