Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, well had interesting conversation with my friend last night after work, she’s a deputy head at a primary school in West Sussex, not Skank’s I might add 😁 She has no interest in Skank, but I was telling her about her kids not attending school and asked her what her school would do if a parent was behaving like this. She went off on one a bit cos it can be a right issue and uses up valuable school resources and time. Accordingly the support services are next to useless, she added not their fault as they are stretched so thin due to austerity over the last 10 years and covid didn’t help, so there’s often a massive waiting list to get them involved. Therefore the onus is on the school to address the issue. Interesting bit though she said the school will chase up the parents rigorously as instances of abstention affect their Ofsted report negatively, and Ofsted is something schools pay a lot of attention to. They take parents taking their kids out of school during term very seriously. She said she believed Skank would be in a lot of trouble and will be called into the school to answer why she is doing is. All the heavy lifting will be conducted by the school but she said if it continued and Skank won’t play ball her case will be fast-tracked to SS and the local education authority to come down on her hard. She said that Skank must be in deep deep deep 💩 and if she is using the MH of the kids they won’t back-off they will be following this reason up with difficult questions and actions for her take. Basically it’s a large amount of hassle for Skank to be doing this, my friend said she won’t be doing this without severe consequence and it will be affecting their education badly, she won’t be getting away with this.

When she gained whatever this childcare arrangement is, most of us on here said it would be disastrous for those two little ones, but even I didn’t believe she would stop them going to school. Gee we need her comeuppance soon and those kids taken away for good, the woman is completely useless as a parent, she has no idea, she’s clueless and incompetent, the way she is modelling an 8yo as her mini-her is now frightening, and IMO a dangerous thing to do, she doesn’t seem to even care or think this will be attracting predatory men. The woman is devoid of any decent mothering instincts, I’m praying they are taken back on her return, beyond a joke now, let’s hope as my friend says the school are after her, I feel after talking to her they must be, especially hearing it effects Ofsted, I know that’s a big thing for schools. Feel more positive now the wheels are in motion to stop Skank carrying on in this way.🙏🏾

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I wonder if Bunty will return to school when this farce in Thailand is eventually over with?

Reactions: 19
Watched the last episode that aired, what a bloody bodge job. It looked awful in that TV room and if Bunny didn't want pink don't use pink! Her voice is like a bloody foghorn too.
---
I thought Jett looked sad in this episode.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poior little Jett. Theres Mummy love-bombing Bunty to turn her into Mini-Me and what des he get from it ? A plastic snorkel......................................
He must be so miserable existing through this bloody mess

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If as we know children are under SS would they check that Jett is getting home schooled?

Reactions: 12
Poior little Jett. Theres Mummy love-bombing Bunty to turn her into Mini-Me and what des he get from it ? A plastic snorkel......................................
He must be so miserable existing through this bloody mess
I felt sorry for him, he looked sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Bunty will return to school when this farce in Thailand is eventually over with?

In full make up , braided long hair and false nails
And Sassy answers ie mummy says I can do what I want
I wonder if this is part of the plan. keeping them away from school and away from SS. I think she will do everthing she can to not engage with the authorities. I wonder if that is why they went away as she knew KH had money to get something done.
Hopefully any refusal to engage will result in further action. Although I do worry about what she has been telling J and B about KH and MH. How she is the only person who loves them, and letting them do as they want (as long as it suits her). I would hope that when back at school, Bunnys friends would not be as impressed with the 'mini me' appearance and attitude and I am sure some of the parents wouldn't be.

I think she thinks we think this is some sort of proof that she's still super relevant, and wildly desired. Silly woman (bint?)
---

So, if an alleged perpetuator is genuinely mentally unwell, how would this affect the legal process in the UK? Would they, if convicted, just serve out their sentence in a secured psych hospital (explicitly for inmates) where they can be treated, whilst being kept off the streets? (I'm sure there's a lot of variables, but just curious re; the laws, etc). TIA
They'd have to be extremely unwell to go to a secure psychiatric hospital, think on the scale of the Yorkshire Ripper. Most mental health problems will just count as 'mitigating cicumstances' when it comes to sentencing, so might get you a reduced sentence. A bit like how Kipper got community service and a suspended sentence. I still think Stephen Bear will get a prison sentence though.

Reactions: 14
Here is the article.

shes going to blow a gasket, when she sees this,espesially that dig about "like being a big sister to Princess". in other words "skankys old enough( and looks old enough) to be Emilys mother" 😂 . i really wished they had added skanky to those pics too,side by side. sexy santa on crack,condom look and bikini mess just to show skankys style (or lack of it )

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lilac 2 piece is probably one of her nicest outfits of recent times, imo. And that's saying something!! 🤢But does she really think she looks nice? Serious question here. Does she think she's still 'got it??!' I'd actually love to know what she thinks about herself looks wise now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooo that looks good, and I really like your pretty plates!
---

Dont say that, I am going to Switzerland next week!
---

Not gravy, HP sauce is needed on those bangers!
---

Hello are scraping the barrel a bit there, apart from the matching Christmas PJs I don't really see any of the other times as evidence of twinning!
---

Oh yes, because I'm sure burglars always stop to write Slag Jordan in very neat handwriting on the bathroom mirror! Given the number of times she has been 'burgled' her house insurance rates must be nearly as high as her car insurance!
she most likely shagged someones boyfriend and thats why "jordan" was added below "slag" so she would know it was for her and not her flat mate.
---
Now hear me out

these business ventures have not gone well I’m giving a few ideas

Bath bombs have fizzled out
Equestrian range was knackered even before it started
Only fans only has a couple of fans both in institutions out on day release
Clothing range came apart at the seams
Boob job literally went tits up!

katie should design crocs she loves to wear them

Crocs with vaginal screen print on price according to size complexity

Crocs with layout of your house on in crystals or sequins. Luxury version in Swarovski. Several hotspots for areas of wildlife or sewage system

Crocs for all occasion:

Prim and proper flat for day wear, black brown or sludge
Medium wedge for trip to supermarket, shopping basket upgrade available
6 inch wedge for nights out if you buy 10 pairs you get a free bungee jump over your preferred wall

what you going for?
im hopeing for a real crocadile to eat her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning, well had interesting conversation with my friend last night after work, she’s a deputy head at a primary school in West Sussex, not Skank’s I might add 😁 She has no interest in Skank, but I was telling her about her kids not attending school and asked her what her school would do if a parent was behaving like this. She went off on one a bit cos it can be a right issue and uses up valuable school resources and time. Accordingly the support services are next to useless, she added not their fault as they are stretched so thin due to austerity over the last 10 years and covid didn’t help, so there’s often a massive waiting list to get them involved. Therefore the onus is on the school to address the issue. Interesting bit though she said the school will chase up the parents rigorously as instances of abstention affect their Ofsted report negatively, and Ofsted is something schools pay a lot of attention to. They take parents taking their kids out of school during term very seriously. She said she believed Skank would be in a lot of trouble and will be called into the school to answer why she is doing is. All the heavy lifting will be conducted by the school but she said if it continued and Skank won’t play ball her case will be fast-tracked to SS and the local education authority to come down on her hard. She said that Skank must be in deep deep deep 💩 and if she is using the MH of the kids they won’t back-off they will be following this reason up with difficult questions and actions for her take. Basically it’s a large amount of hassle for Skank to be doing this, my friend said she won’t be doing this without severe consequence and it will be affecting their education badly, she won’t be getting away with this.

When she gained whatever this childcare arrangement is, most of us on here said it would be disastrous for those two little ones, but even I didn’t believe she would stop them going to school. Gee we need her comeuppance soon and those kids taken away for good, the woman is completely useless as a parent, she has no idea, she’s clueless and incompetent, the way she is modelling an 8yo as her mini-her is now frightening, and IMO a dangerous thing to do, she doesn’t seem to even care or think this will be attracting predatory men. The woman is devoid of any decent mothering instincts, I’m praying they are taken back on her return, beyond a joke now, let’s hope as my friend says the school are after her, I feel after talking to her they must be, especially hearing it effects Ofsted, I know that’s a big thing for schools. Feel more positive now the wheels are in motion to stop Skank carrying on in this way.🙏🏾
I'm sure loads of things are going on Kylie. Probably with whatever process Kierans started too, SS and authorities will be aware of his side of the story with regards to school as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
NOT with the braids & false nails, we assume? But knowing KFP, anything goes, she has no respect for authorities or anyone. Her way or no way. :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1997930More of skanky's 'oliday foters? Look at the leg tattoo
---

Would it even have insurance???
well, at least shes all natural,no plastic AND she got her self a bloke who clearly loves her and her body. never seen a photo of skanky with sink boys arms around her or even a smile on his face.
---
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaAAAAaaaaaa

The crocs have finished me off.
And the matchy cup.
FFS.
She looks absolutely bloody bleeping hilarious!!
on the third photo,you can clearly see her boobs falling out undrneth the top and one is bigger than the other. shes a bleeping state 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this is part of the plan. keeping them away from school and away from SS. I think she will do everthing she can to not engage with the authorities. I wonder if that is why they went away as she knew KH had money to get something done.
Hopefully any refusal to engage will result in further action. Although I do worry about what she has been telling J and B about KH and MH. How she is the only person who loves them, and letting them do as they want (as long as it suits her). I would hope that when back at school, Bunnys friends would not be as impressed with the 'mini me' appearance and attitude and I am sure some of the parents wouldn't be.
Years ago, I went to a 10yr old's Birthday party with my youngest son.
There was loads of food laid out on a table in the garden. The mother of the son waited for about half an before letting anybody eat, which was only my son, me, the mother, her husband and the Birthday boy. No fucker else turned up, only my son and me, and we only turned up because her husband came and picked us up because I said I don't drive. The son had behaviour problems and she actually said he got the part he deserved.

If Kipper ain't careful, parents might not want Bunny invited to their kid's party's, or make excuses so their kids don't go to her party.
Decent parents will not want their kids associating with Bunny if she becomes a right madam, and all because of the $lag of a mother

• Sad
So she's posted an old TikTok on Facebook of herself in bed with Harvey. He likes cuddles. She says to him 'ffs I can't even have my bed to myself can I Harv' and he says 'sorry Mum'.
Sure we've seen it before but do we really need to.🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.