Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. Iโ€™m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. Iโ€™ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
Donโ€™t tell me youโ€™ve got the Barbie wall?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If her tits were emptied of silicone and filled back up with helium, would she take off??? I think thereโ€™s
already probably 30% helium in them now, thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re the same height as her shoulders. Add another 70% and she might just slowly lift off and drift into space as we all watch and wave her goodbye. Please, take a moment to picture the scene. Wouldnโ€™t that be ace?? Lmao. I think someoneโ€™s put something in my bacca ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm still suspicious Stan ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” your cooking is just to damned good!!!
We need to keep a close eye on our resident ` Chef ` ... come Guru @Stan Butler๐Ÿค” .... he maybe deflecting with all his delicious creations, in order to fool, blind us, some ` me included ` want marriage ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

.... got a feeling he may soon start blabbing ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ showing his true intentions ๐Ÿง .....

` I use ta lik kate, great tits, respect her as a business genius ... you cant deny she`s a brilliant mum to harvebear and the other 4 kids :rolleyes: ` ..... but recently, after I was a long time lurker, here lurking a long time, but not a fan anymore ... jus lurking

Im thinking everything gone wrong in her life is due to ` PETE YA bleep ` ... her bad boob jobs, fucked up surgery boatrace is all down to ` PETE YA bleep ` .... ` Mexicans with balaclavas ` is ` PETE YA CUNTS ` fault ... her doomed relationships all the fault of ` PETE YA bleep ` .... Keiron, all her x`s moving on with a happy life ` PETE YA CUNTS FAULT ` ...... ` PETE YA bleep .... PETE YA bleep ` ..... war in Ukraine ( bless em ) .... ` PETE YA bleep ` ..... Global warming ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ ` PETE YA bleep ` .... cost of living crisis ๐Ÿ‘‰ ` PETE YA bleep ` ... shortage of tomatoes ` PETE YA bleep `

I'm watching Stan very closely, claims he has not made Lemon meringue in years ... Hmmmmmmmmmm... very smooth ..... ` PETE YA CUNTS ` fault .... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ... Im watching YOU Butler ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We need to keep a close eye on our resident ` Chef ` ... come Guru @Stan Butler๐Ÿค” .... he maybe deflecting with all his delicious creations, in order to fool, blind us, some ` me included ` want marriage ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

.... got a feeling he may soon start blabbing ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ showing his true intentions ๐Ÿง .....

` I use ta lik kate, great tits, respect her as a business genius ... you cant deny she`s a brilliant mum to harvebear and the other 4 kids :rolleyes: ` ..... but recently, after I was a long time lurker, here lurking a long time, but not a fan anymore ... jus lurking

Im thinking everything gone wrong in her life is due to ` PETE YA bleep ` ... her bad boob jobs, fucked up surgery boatrace is all down to ` PETE YA bleep ` .... ` Mexicans with balaclavas ` is ` PETE YA CUNTS ` fault ... her doomed relationships all the fault of ` PETE YA bleep ` .... Keiron, all her x`s moving on with a happy life ` PETE YA CUNTS FAULT ` ...... ` PETE YA bleep .... PETE YA bleep ` ..... war in Ukraine ( bless em ) .... ` PETE YA bleep ` ..... Global warming ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ ` PETE YA bleep ` .... cost of living crisis ๐Ÿ‘‰ ` PETE YA bleep ` ... shortage of tomatoes ` PETE YA bleep `

I'm watching Stan very closely, claims he has not made Lemon meringue in years ... Hmmmmmmmmmmv... very smooth ..... ` PETE YA CUNTS ` fault .... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ... Im watching YOU Butler ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ
You spotted my subliminal messages in my posts then will have to be more devious were your concerned Anna,,, I've managed to turn a few to the dark side but can see i must try harder with you. ๐Ÿ˜˜
IMG_20230301_180617_145~2.jpg
IMG_20230301_180617_145~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
We should be so lucky.
Did I read somewhere that Blade will only attack people wearing black?
If this is true, then I can see a flaw in her security arrangements.I have though of a cunning plan.Just wear pink.That way, KP thinks you are a fan, and Blade just accepts you as the norm.
Only feisty goths may have a problem.
( looks at Crowbag).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If this is true, then I can see a flaw in her security arrangements.I have though of a cunning plan.Just wear pink.That way, KP thinks you are a fan, and Blade just accepts you as the norm.
Thankfully I don't have to deliver to skank, I wear a balaclava under my crash helmet, that would freak
out the dog and also Blade,

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks ace again Stan. But instead of โ€˜I love Katโ€™ it should say โ€˜I need gravyโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did have gravy on mine PT,, but that was for the old neighbour across from me his wifes gone to London for a couple of days sent her the picture so she knows he's eating (last time she went away he lived on crisps, biscuits and chocolate. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. Iโ€™m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. Iโ€™ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
You need to get some home furnishing treatment asap . I prescribe a trip to John Lewis with a side order of another high end furniture shop. You should in the short term avoid the range / B&M , home bargains and any glittery/ pink or โ€œ on trendโ€ items for at least 8 weeks to ensure the more tasteful items get a chance to permeate . Should you relapse only one item is allowed to remain, gmfollieibg a strict one in/ one out rule. Itโ€™s tough love urban bunny , cruel to be kind, weโ€™ve all got your back ๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Latest
Loving the evening wear crocs..I also notice that Grant is (slowly but surely)trying to escape.
Another week and he will have made it to Switzerland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
( looks at Crowbag).
My hair is pink so that would get through security whilst the rest of me is wrestling with Blade.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.