Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did I read somewhere that Blade will only attack people wearing black?
If this is true, then I can see a flaw in her security arrangements.I have though of a cunning plan.Just wear pink.That way, KP thinks you are a fan, and Blade just accepts you as the norm.
Only feisty goths may have a problem.
( looks at Crowbag).
Just turn up with a plate of food, he'll be our friend for life.
Might even get away with belting Kipper one 👊 like Biffa did

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just turn up with a plate of food, he'll be our friend for life.
Might even get away with belting Kipper one 👊 like Biffa did
Poor sod.Out if all her poor dogs he is the one which I worry about most.
I will never understand why she takes on an animal then remains indifferent.
Then again, look at Sink Boy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I said it before, I think the story was lifted from here. A while ago people were joking about going to the MM while she was away to pinch the millions under the floorboards. There was talk of wearing balaclavas etc. Does anyone else remember this?
If skanky was ever kidnapped she’d only have to start singing (aka screeching a whole neeeeew world) & they’d let her go for free 😂🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor sod.Out if all her poor dogs he is the one which I worry about most.
I will never understand why she takes on an animal then remains indifferent.
Then again, look at Sink Boy.
Same here, Blessy
---
Did I read somewhere that Blade will only attack people wearing black?
If this is true, then I can see a flaw in her security arrangements.I have though of a cunning plan.Just wear pink.That way, KP thinks you are a fan, and Blade just accepts you as the norm.
Only feisty goths may have a problem.
( looks at Crowbag).
I'm sure she would be able to fend off any kidnappers with her tits - Phil and Grant are 'ard ya know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Mind you Cakky Tupperware lasted for years.☺Gawd yes Anne summers,we were asked to make a dick we were given plastacine,we had to put hands round back and model.duck me I won.i got a pencil topper you stick on end of pencil it was a rubber mini dick.🤣
I loved Tupperware! I still have my Tupperware rice multi server, the one with the orange lid. I bought it at a party in the late 70s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would skank need extra security, new fences and CCTV to protect her when she's got frontline ard as duck don't take no tit angry head sink boy to protect her from kidnappers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
[/QUOTE]"

Think of it like-even a broken clock is right twice a day-in this case, the broken (busted right up, really) clock (Katie), purely by freak coincidence, somehow ended up with a few amazing accessories. You know, the very same amazing accessories you also selected for your gaff (or flat?...ugh, my American is showing...lol). I'm sure they look amazing in your space, bc you have fantastic taste (I know this bc you loathe Kipper, which is all the proof I need 😉).

Frankly, I had to respond, bc I, too, would begin to question exactly everything about my life decisions, sending me into an existential spiral from which I may never ascend, and I don't want that for you-no way! (Not to mention, I seriously doubt she even selected said items, so there's that little nugget of comfort, too, should you need it).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would skank need extra security, new fences and CCTV to protect her when she's got frontline ard as duck don't take no tit angry head sink boy to protect her from kidnappers.
I think she thinks we think this is some sort of proof that she's still super relevant, and wildly desired. Silly woman (bint?)
---
Scumbag, perv, sex offender is also playing the MH card he was due to be sentenced but had it postponed for a psychological report :mad:
So, if an alleged perpetuator is genuinely mentally unwell, how would this affect the legal process in the UK? Would they, if convicted, just serve out their sentence in a secured psych hospital (explicitly for inmates) where they can be treated, whilst being kept off the streets? (I'm sure there's a lot of variables, but just curious re; the laws, etc). TIA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she thinks we think this is some sort of proof that she's still super relevant, and wildly desired. Silly woman (bint?)
It's funny that the last few times skanks been in a program there's always an accompanying tale of threats, stalking or assault to get some interest because she knows nobody would watch but these draw in idiots that might feel sorry for her.
1, zleb SAS,, kidnap threats.
2, H and me,, burglary and Essex organised crime gang foiled by plod (kidnap threats).
3, zleb MasterChef,,, stalker and gang of 4 seen lurking on her land.
4, trauma and me me me,,, upgrade from car jacked by 3 to raped at gunpoint Infront of many witnesses by 6 gun toting South Africans.
5, MM1,,, stalker (guy at the nursery opposite pricey towers and someone in a white 4×4 going through her bins.
6, MM2,,, kidnap threats and theft of post bocks and parcel bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A

s long as there is a product. Might be tit and way over priced but there has to be one, you make the money from recruiting just like the pyramid scheme. It’s scandalous, and predatory, just like Kipper
[/QUOTE
Haven't made one for a few years so will give it a go, you sweet talker you. 😘
Mmmm....lemon meringue was my absolute fave until I had Key Lime (both are sublime!)
It's funny that the last few times skanks been in a program there's always an accompanying tale of threats, stalking or assault to get some interest because she knows nobody would watch but these draw in idiots that might feel sorry for her.
1, zleb SAS,, kidnap threats.
2, H and me,, burglary and Essex organised crime gang foiled by plod (kidnap threats).
3, zleb MasterChef,,, stalker and gang of 4 seen lurking on her land.
4, trauma and me me me,,, upgrade from car jacked by 3 to raped at gunpoint Infront of many witnesses by 6 gun toting South Africans.
5, MM1,,, stalker (guy at the nursery opposite pricey towers and someone in a white 4×4 going through her bins.
6, MM2,,, kidnap threats and theft of post bocks and parcel bin.
DING DING DING! This, exactly 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has been quoted as saying Harvey smashes things when he is happy! Just her excuse for the fact he is uncontrollable at times. When he threw that mini fridge in the Harvey and Me program at college he definitely didn't seem happy! Clearly he smashes things out of anger and frustration, not because he is happy! And yes, having so many small dogs around someone who is 'blind' would be a HUGE hazard!
I,ve worked with a lot of autistic kids/adults inmy career, a lot of the time they become violent is due to anxiety and not knowing their routine or having it interrupted. Never ever when they are happy. She know,s nothing or understands anything about Harvey.
---
Just duck off go to court and please let the judges listen to the truth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wait until KP sees the article in HELLO about Princess copying Emily's fashion sense. 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did have gravy on mine PT,, but that was for the old neighbour across from me his wifes gone to London for a couple of days sent her the picture so she knows he's eating (last time she went away he lived on crisps, biscuits and chocolate. 🤣🤣
I thought there weren't many sausages on it, you usually have many more on your plate!!!!
---
Latest
Those flaming croc things 🤣🤣 so elegant!! Can you imagine the classy Dr Emily going out with them on her feet 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought there weren't many sausages on it!!!!
---

Those flaming croc things 🤣🤣 so elegant!! Can you imagine the classy Dr Emily going out with them on her feet 😂😂😂😂
Yep predictable someone mentioned skanks trotters being ok earlier so out she trots to stage some pictures wearing her crocs pretending she can't wear heels when dressed up,, and am i so predictable that you could tell it wasn't my sausage and mash because there were only 3 sausages on the plate. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.