Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no now you've gorn an' done it.
You called her Kate.
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest... (having a slight panic in case I shall be ostracised... or even worse, sent to Coventry....)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought they just stopped calling them pyramid schemes but they still have them here. Like bloody Arbonne and Herbalife. Forever living was another one- the aloe Vera thing.
MLMs are not illegal in the UK ... unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest...
At least you didn't use the "long time lurker but just had to comment" now go on be off be you winged vermin. 🤣🤣😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie put on Instagram that Bunny was left having her hair braided (!) …. While Katie most probs had more work done on her beautiful body … she wasn’t suppose to have the braids that long but Bunny told them to do it. Ffs this woman leaves her child and blames her for her braids being so long! Bloody brain dead woman!!! 😡
She is lucky that longer braids is all that happened

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
At least you didn't use the "long time lurker but just had to comment" now go on be off be you winged vermin. 🤣🤣😘😘
Oh no.... I was a long time lurker before I took the plunge....!! I shall be smited... (lower lip wobble...)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gawd.... "with Katie's own personal touches" which is half a pink scooter with some logs on it... Terence Conran/Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen eat your hearts out....!

Katie Price fans all say the same thing as she reveals new family room at Mucky Mansion | The Sun
The 'disco ball' looks shite too! Looks like a 4 year old made it! The mirror bits are all wonky! Personally I don't require an 8 and 9 year old to validate my decorating choices, their taste is somewhat different! Says a lot that that's where she aims. I doubt P and J would feel the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no.... I was a long time lurker before I took the plunge....!! I shall be smited... (lower lip wobble...)
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though. 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was lucky i jumped straight in kept my username from the Scums comments section so had some previous and a couple of old scum posters to vouch for me, was still met with suspicion though. 🤣🤣😘
I never doubted you for a second, Stan. (Now where's my lemon meringue pie....?)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking about how Harvey 'smashes his head' into walls and pictures, breaking them.
I've no doubt he gets angry and frustrated when with Kipper, but maybe he's forever tripping over all those dogs and flying headlong into things?
Either way, it must be hazardous for H.
She has been quoted as saying Harvey smashes things when he is happy! Just her excuse for the fact he is uncontrollable at times. When he threw that mini fridge in the Harvey and Me program at college he definitely didn't seem happy! Clearly he smashes things out of anger and frustration, not because he is happy! And yes, having so many small dogs around someone who is 'blind' would be a HUGE hazard!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Gosh. She had nips then too.... I flicked through it really quickly and she was banging on about her singing career even then...!

Video made ten years ago and this comment was from a year ago...!
1 year ago
These early documentary say more about Kate then she will ever know and she still hasn’t changed nothing is ever her fault and she still refuses to take responsibility for her own actions

Look at the size of that hook hooter and her warty face .... she's never been attractive, also got the charisma of a ` soggy cabbage ` .... false big tits, vile behaviour .... is what made her famous, it certainly wasn't her intelligence or dazzling personality, that monotone foghorn voice .... very robotic, cold, gets on my last nerve .... imagine having to live with her 😣 her manager at the time, that Dave guy, is who made her a ` celeb ` without him, she wouldn't have earned the money she did

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Afternoon everyone ❤
Regarding the kidnap threats skanks had AGAIN (4th in 3yrs)
Between 2019-22 skanks got two attack dogs (only one left now Blade), installed high tech alarms, top of the range CCTV, had 24hr on site security, security patrols, plod installed a panic button, plod upped patrols in the area (just for he), new fencing and front gates, another set of CCTV installed and had various private security firms give her advice and training on how to stay safe.
The best advice i can give you skank,, STOP FLAUNTING AND STICKING TWO FINGERS UP ABOUT HOW MUCH YOUR SPENDING AND POSTING tit OF YOUR WORTHLESS BORING bleeping LIFE AND MOVEMENTS ONLINE FOR YOUR CREDITORS AND PEOPLE YOU'VE RIPPED OFF TO SEE. because it'll be one of those people that will pay you a visit not kidnappers.
All that security yet still no-one saw the perps who stole her post bock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)
If Kippers mouth is moving she is lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everyone ,

A terrible thing has happened. I’m late to the party, I know. Watching MM2. In MM1 KP had the same flamingo lamp as me. I’ve just seen that she also two other items that I have in my house.

Should I burn my house down and get a lobotomy or what ?
As long as you haven't got several Barbies glued to the wall (Episode 4), you should be safe....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah... I shall have to correct you Crowbag. I'm quoting a comment written on the YouTube comments. It was them that wrote it. Wasn't me Guv... Honest... (having a slight panic in case I shall be ostracised... or even worse, sent to Coventry....)
Phew.
You shall be free, miss bimbo, freeeeeee to roam, even to Coventry (but only willingly).
Phew.
---
Haven't made one for a few years so will give it a go, you sweet talker you. 😘
Joins the queue very quietly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A
MLMs are not illegal in the UK ... unfortunately
s long as there is a product. Might be tit and way over priced but there has to be one, you make the money from recruiting just like the pyramid scheme. It’s scandalous, and predatory, just like Kipper

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm still suspicious Stan 👀👀👀👀👀🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍 your cooking is just to damned good!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.