Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought @DC16 said he was back and skanky was begging him to go back to Thailand?
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.
Hopefully anything skanky left behind ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That isn’t their field they should not be doing that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That would be his son's credibility going up in flames!
His balls and pride went a long time ago.
Still got his 'blue tick' though and putty medal for serving on 'the frontline'!
Obviously the high achiever in the family, must make the parents really proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
maybe he was burning the paperwork from Priceywoods company so they would be no evidence of what went on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My partner works at the college Harvey attends. He doesn’t work directly with him but several of his colleagues do.
She is honestly a nightmare. Calls him from Thailand (or wherever it is this time) to show off, always says “I promise I’ll bring you next time” but never does, which sets him off every time - obviously the staff are left to pick up the pieces, literally and figuratively 😢 Poor lad.
She could call staff for updates but chooses to ring him directly, knowing how he’ll react.
I believe this is part of the reason Dwight Yorke doesn't see Harvey. KP used access as a weapon in his early years. It doesn't seem to matter to her how upset Harvey would get. Maybe Dwight recognised how she used the situation and just didn't want to be part of that when Harvey needs a stable routine.

Reactions: 23
see another company of millionaire Carl(and dad) XS Automotive Limited is due to be compulsory struck off by companies house because it has not filed the accounts(first gazette notice to be published on 7th March to compulsory strike off this company)just looked and it looks like the other car company they run(bespoke motors) took out a 50k loan last year as now on accounts due in the next year says 10k due and 40k due after a year,yet accounts for the year before shows no loans due,looks like the millionaire is not doing as well as he likes people to think he is,(how easy it is to find things out on companies)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not shitfacecunt?duck ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone get the video of KP saying she left Bunny in hairdresser on her own
If so did they send it to KH?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's sounds a bit iffy on that story...hungover or off her head not sure which

Also what is the helmet on the floor for? Hope them kiddies aren't riding on the back of a moped with her driving 😯
If it is a scooter how has she got one with no license? Shown them her license knowing she's banned....so she's just breaking the law over there as she does in the UK. No doubt she will be drunk and on pills too. I'm sure it will all end well!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
and in pink, can you imagine wearing that on a building site ?
---

i didnt know Amway was still going here,in the 80s,someone we hadnt seen for 5 years, tracked us down with some news they wanted to tell us, urgently....bleeping Amway ! 😂 :poop:
Ooh, does anybody remember "Vanda" makeup?, years ago my sister was a rep. for them and brought home this huge box of samples, it was great looking through them. I was only about 10. I went to a "Mary Kay" party once, the rep. was very peculiar, that is an MLM also :(

Reactions: 7
Ooh, does anybody remember "Vanda" makeup?, years ago my sister was a rep. for them and brought home this huge box of samples, it was great looking through them. I was only about 10. I went to a "Mary Kay" party once, the rep. was very peculiar, that is an MLM also :(
Cakky lots of dodgies years ago.☹

Reactions: 9
Did anyone get the video of KP saying she left Bunny in hairdresser on her own
If so did they send it to KH?
Imagine leaving a child on her OWN in a country known for having sex offenders in large numbers! She sickens me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Cakky lots of dodgies years ago.☹
I went to soo many of them, Tupperware, some candle company, chocoholics, Usborne books and flipping Ann Summers lol

To keep on topic, here is Danny Boi, at the MM, all it's fans say he is handsome, I thought those two didn't get on?
danny.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.