Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner works at the college Harvey attends. He doesn’t work directly with him but several of his colleagues do.
She is honestly a nightmare. Calls him from Thailand (or wherever it is this time) to show off, always says “I promise I’ll bring you next time” but never does, which sets him off every time - obviously the staff are left to pick up the pieces, literally and figuratively 😢 Poor lad.
She could call staff for updates but chooses to ring him directly, knowing how he’ll react.
What a selfish witch she is, calling Harvey while she is away with the other kids! It must be heartbreaking for him to see his brother and sister are away with her and he isn't. She really doesn't care for his wellbeing at all does she? We've all said before that we are sure she undoes all the good work the college does when he is back with her, it must be soul destroying for the staff there having to constantly pick up the pieces after a visit. There's been nothing more about his birthday party at a club mentioned so I wonder if the college or SS have squashed that as well? Notice as soon as he isn't making money for her he is dropped like a hot potato again.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Am i right in thinking that if you have had kidnap threats you would expect the following
the person who they wish to have kidnapped to have something worth kidnapping them for - i,e money? nto someone bankrupt who owns only cheap rubbish
the person who has received the threat to keep their home/property/location private i.e not show everyone that their house and land is in disrepair and make it obvious where you live and what little security you have?
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)
Its all lies;
* Nobody is barmy enough to kidnap that thing - who'd want to be incarcerated with it screeching and swearing 24/7 to begin with?
* Secondly its skint, all its worldly goods are utter crap
* and finally they wouldn't find ANYBODY willing to stump-up the ransom money.

Being the fashun icorn wot she is I expect they had to tell her what they planned to wear for this historic "kidnapping event" in case it did not meet with her (low) standards - duz Barlencigara mayke dem barlaclarvers innit?
---
When BOTS are paid for how long do you keep them?
Not sure but I think you have to renew them otherwise you get a sudden exodus of 20,000 'fans'
---
She's sounds a bit iffy on that story...hungover or off her head not sure which

Also what is the helmet on the floor for? Hope them kiddies aren't riding on the back of a moped with her driving 😯
Thats the helmet she wears when Biffa gets handy with her, thing is that she doesn't tidy anything so its been there for days on end since he fucked off and left her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's sounds a bit iffy on that story...hungover or off her head not sure which

Also what is the helmet on the floor for? Hope them kiddies aren't riding on the back of a moped with her driving 😯
I think sinkboy is still there. the tattoo visit shown said to be last week was probably done before they went to Thailand. He is just drip-feeding pics taken earlier. They both were going to have tattoos done at that salon before the holiday. Smoke and Mirrors in my opinion. I buy lots of airline tickets at my job. the tickets would have been bought together with a departure date and and return date usually set in stone in order to make them cheaper. In order for him to return separately, the booking would have to be divided off - costs money and then his ticket would have to be reissued which again costs money. Fully flexible tickets are extremely expensive. If the helmet means that she is using mopeds then there need to be two people doing the driving. Sinkboy is not going to forego a shorten holiday - he is on the frontline dontcha know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think CW has been seen so home
I think it is slimy and her using scooters to get the children about ( mind you are she doesn’t have a licence she shouldn’t be able to drive)

Reactions: 13
I think it is slimy and her using scooters to get the children about ( mind you are she doesn’t have a licence she shouldn’t be able to drive)
I am not sure that is correct that he has been seen. Someone posted on one of the redtops that he was back. any of Skanky's cronies could have posted that. She is desperate to appear single for the up-and-coming BH, and SS. I really think they are playing their usual games

Reactions: 19
Has she dirty deleted the diva video whereby she admitted leaving her child alone in a Thai hair place for hours which actually incriminates her somewhat? As upsetting as all these videos are each one provides more evidence she is the shittiest of tit mothers ....

• Sad
Reactions: 26

I said it before, I think the story was lifted from here. A while ago people were joking about going to the MM while she was away to pinch the millions under the floorboards. There was talk of wearing balaclavas etc. Does anyone else remember this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I truly hope she's not on scooters with those kids!
I witnessed an accident in Thailand involving a young couple on one of those at a crossroads.
They had been cleared up by a car and the dead bodies were left in the road with blood running from the girls head as everybody tried to pass by without a care.
The traffic is relentless at times, day or night, and nobody gives a damn about speed or positioning.
Toss into that situation Skanky half cooked and pie-eyed and imagine the results?
And of course it won't be her fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I am not sure that is correct that he has been seen. Someone posted on one of the redtops that he was back. any of Skanky's cronies could have posted that. She is desperate to appear single for the up-and-coming BH, and SS. I really think they are playing their usual games
I thought @DC16 said he was back and skanky was begging him to go back to Thailand?

Reactions: 16
I see she is following that Met uncovered instagram account and another cleaning company 🙄

Stuck in traffic on the A1 😩 (no I’m not driving)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I Think that it looks so much more natural on African/carribean ladies and children,they have been doing it for generations,their hair seems much stronger,I may be wrong.I just think it looks lovely on them.Men as well.
Absolutely agree, they look amazing on the right hair types, the types they were created for. Their hair is much stronger and way more easy to braid, I miss doing them but I would feel uncomfortable with it now, knowing what the history is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.