Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From slimy Rymi stories, you can hear foghorn talking to 'buns' in the background
That poor darling elephant gorgeous creature being confronted with that bleep,Knock her over ele,then with your beautiful legs tread on the bleep and squash the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)
If someone is going to kidnap you, they don't usually give you a heads up beforehand either! Same with robbing you!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went to soo many of them, Tupperware, some candle company, chocoholics, Usborne books and flipping Ann Summers lol

To keep on topic, here is Danny Boi, at the MM, all it's fans say he is handsome, I thought those two didn't get on?
View attachment 1995994
Mind you Cakky Tupperware lasted for years.☺Gawd yes Anne summers,we were asked to make a dick we were given plastacine,we had to put hands round back and model.duck me I won.i got a pencil topper you stick on end of pencil it was a rubber mini dick.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If someone is going to kidnap you, they don't usually give you a heads up beforehand either! Same with robbing you!
"Excuse me my dear. I wonder if by chance you'll be available Wednesday week for a kidnapping ? Oh you're having your nails and hair done? Well would Thursday be better for you? Lovely. I'll confirm by email and see you 11.30 sharp" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh, does anybody remember "Vanda" makeup?, years ago my sister was a rep. for them and brought home this huge box of samples, it was great looking through them. I was only about 10. I went to a "Mary Kay" party once, the rep. was very peculiar, that is an MLM also :(
People can do very well out of Mary Kay though. I have a friend who did well enough to get the free car, cute little convertible. I often see what we call 'Mary Kay Pink' cars around, you can't miss them because of the color!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People can do very well out of Mary Kay though. I have a friend who did well enough to get the free car, cute little convertible. I often see what we call 'Mary Kay Pink' cars around, you can't miss them because of the color!
MrsP I do have a memory about the name but knew nothing about her,was it mainly US thingy?

Reactions: 9
The one with the bust boob Mary Magdalene we was talking about last week is having all her implants removed she can’t believe what she’s done to her own body but says her body is wreaked and constant pain and nearly died on the table she regrets it all said drink and drugs influenced it all and thought her fans loved her but were really encouraging the whole circus Sound like someone 🤔
E015DCE0-E4E7-4758-B360-82D131981B90.png

Reactions: 10
There’s one thing embellishing a story for the tabloids. Saying you were raped in front of your children, from, your camera equipment being taken and no one touched youl But to use real police resources and pretend you were ever, EVER going to be the victim of some kidnap plot is wasting police time. No one wants to break into that shithole. Probably get hepatitis B ringing the bleeping doorbell. Dirty mare that she is. She creates a couple of stories a week. Mainly lies with her current hangers on, Slimey Rymi and his friend, baby-sitters and blue tick wannabes. Gone is Turdo and his extentions. Pointy chin make up plastering expert Fern. All who let down Price, like her e partners and past hangers on.
Who is looking after the dogs? Are they locked in an outbuilding at the squalid dump? There is NO WAY she is paying kennel fees.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I believe this is part of the reason Dwight Yorke doesn't see Harvey. KP used access as a weapon in his early years. It doesn't seem to matter to her how upset Harvey would get. Maybe Dwight recognised how she used the situation and just didn't want to be part of that when Harvey needs a stable routine.
Just thinking about how Harvey 'smashes his head' into walls and pictures, breaking them.
I've no doubt he gets angry and frustrated when with Kipper, but maybe he's forever tripping over all those dogs and flying headlong into things?
Either way, it must be hazardous for H.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.
Hopefully an effigy of the Kipper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thinking about how Harvey 'smashes his head' into walls and pictures, breaking them.
I've no doubt he gets angry and frustrated when with Kipper, but maybe he's forever tripping over all those dogs and flying headlong into things?
Either way, it must be hazardous for H.
Yes I think that's probably how he expresses his frustration. KP seemed pleased when he apparently smashed his room up at school, she probably delights in winding him up and leaving other people to deal with it. It will be the same with Jett and Bunny I imagine, getting them to say awful things to Michelle and Kieran and misbehave.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.