Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you have to laugh at the sun,todays headlines Katie Price beefs up security after threats at her home for gods sake she put up a fence,(suppose she can no longer afford the 24hour security she claimed she was hiring last time)my neighbours put up a fence i better check on them make sure they have not been kidnapped.this renovation at the MM is a right laugh no actual money as been spent on it it is all DIY and her and her family(Carl)helping suppose the tv company did not want to spend any money paying the experts

Reactions: 20
Looks like they are at some elephant place.

Anyway, I’m sure it will all kick off, as on my holiday for 10 days, not Thailand 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Katie put on Instagram that Bunny was left having her hair braided (!) …. While Katie most probs had more work done on her beautiful body … she wasn’t suppose to have the braids that long but Bunny told them to do it. Ffs this woman leaves her child and blames her for her braids being so long! Bloody brain dead woman!!! 😡
Please do not forget that absolutely NUFFINK is ever skanky's fault so it was totally the fault of the shop rather than hers for not supervising or saying "NO!" for once.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
you have to laugh at the sun,todays headlines Katie Price beefs up security after threats at her home for gods sake she put up a fence,(suppose she can no longer afford the 24hour security she claimed she was hiring last time)my neighbours put up a fence i better check on them make sure they have not been kidnapped.this renovation at the MM is a right laugh no actual money as been spent on it it is all DIY and her and her family(Carl)helping suppose the tv company did not want to spend any money paying the experts
Skanky is the only thing thats "beefed up" looking more like a prize winning bull as the days pass; And its got a dick of course :)
1677663524300.png

TBH it looks like the budget allocated for that crap show was about a tenner per room this time hence all her magnificent "craft" tips to turn your house into a JOKE and you can bet PFP ensured he got paid top-whack for putting a bit of fencing up

Reactions: 18
Please do not forget that absolutely NUFFINK is ever skanky's fault so it was totally the fault of the shop rather than hers for not supervising or saying "NO!" for once.
Exactly, she is getting it in that it is Bunny's fault she asked them to do it. Never mind that the "great mother" couldn't be bothered to supervise what was being done, she was more interested in lazying on a sunbed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Anyway, I’m sure it will all kick off, as on my holiday for 10 days, not Thailand 😂
A few Towie people there too at mo. Have a great holiday. I'm off on hols 10 nights on Saturday and not Thailand either 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Who wears a hard hat- well plastic- back to front??
and in pink, can you imagine wearing that on a building site ?
---
AH! Okay... Reckon I just assumed it was just another example of the innumerable ways that our cousins over the pond have their ish together.

There's basically a loophole that permits these MLM's to operate legally (here, anyway) and it's clearly a case of a lobbyist going hard. But, damn-I had no idea you guys had Amway, etc.. Good Lord, I apologize, FWIW!
i didnt know Amway was still going here,in the 80s,someone we hadnt seen for 5 years, tracked us down with some news they wanted to tell us, urgently....bleeping Amway ! 😂 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230301-095419_Instagram.jpg

On her latest insta post there is one genuine comment, the rest are all from people with profile pictures like this 🤔🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is this maybe a nudge that something is finally happening, to get those kids back 🤞
I noticed he liked a comment about things happening in the background which is promising 🤞🏼

My God I’ve never felt so passionate about kids that are nothing to do with me ever in my life but I cannot wait for the day these two are returned to their father. Please let it be as soon as humanly possible 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am sure it really helped Jetts mental health watching his mum being tattooed whilst screaming in pain. After all she said herself he is a sensitive little boy. He will probably have nightmares poor sod :mad:
and plastic surgery,it frightens them to see their mother cut and sewn together ,like a patchwork quilt

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Will anyone be able to tell the difference between an elephant's bum and skanky's gargantuan arse?
This looks like her twerking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if her new tattoo is a air freshener
She’s a bit dumb and won’t realise it won’t get rid of smell

but also who takes young child to tattoo shop
In uk kids are not allowed in

Reactions: 14
Am i right in thinking that if you have had kidnap threats you would expect the following
the person who they wish to have kidnapped to have something worth kidnapping them for - i,e money? nto someone bankrupt who owns only cheap rubbish
the person who has received the threat to keep their home/property/location private i.e not show everyone that their house and land is in disrepair and make it obvious where you live and what little security you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.