Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone is going to kidnap you, they don't usually give you a heads up beforehand either! Same with robbing you!
I bet Sussex police are scratching their heads thinking 'Really? There's been no reports of threats for at least 5 years!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.
That sounds like something that should be on web-sleuths. Mystery man seen burning stuff in the garden :unsure::oops:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)
And a few years ago ( video of her with Bunny in Carl's house and phoning the police) she keeps insisting there's a 'vandetta' against her and people lurking about her property must be 'personal' . I mean they could have been dogging or hunting rabbits.....or having a wee or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also on the MM episode where she is talking about the kidnap threat, it always strikes me odd that she repeatedly says they're threatening to come in balaclavas....I don't know why but it just feels a bit too specific and made up 🙈🤔

(I've been stuck in the house with a poorly baby for a few days and it's starting to get to me haha I'd rather take it out on here than on my family 🤣🤣)
Yeah I was wondering this re the balaclavas 😅 How the F would you know this until it happens?

Or did the gang kindly let her know? How did she receive said threats? Text/email/letter? Did they specifically say to watch out for them as they will be the ones donning the balaclavas, innit? I know we shouldn’t make light of criminal gangs and kidnap threats but it screams of the Lycra-clad women from the village of the damned to me 😅🤣 She’s a lying bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I was wondering this re the balaclavas 😅 How the F would you know this until it happens?

Or did the gang kindly let her know? How did she receive said threats? Text/email/letter? Did they specifically say to watch out for them as they will be the ones donning the balaclavas, innit? I know we shouldn’t make light of criminal gangs and kidnap threats but it screams of the Lycra-clad women from the village of the damned to me 😅🤣 She’s a lying bleep!
Probably all bleeping bailiffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he's back and driving the Hummer. It disappeared for a while, was there yesterday and has gone today. I've also seen his Dad driving the white Merc which is at the new house right now. I saw his Dad there at 8.30 this morning. He'd taken out the fence panels and it looked like he was burning something in the field behind the house.
His hopes and dreams for his son.

• Haha
Didnt DC say that its him that pulls the strings with Skanky and Sinkboy
Yes.So very much involved with the money by the sounds of things.
I don’t believe that any of these people will ever be thoroughly investigated.It takes too much time and effort, and most of them know it,and are aware of every legal loophole that can be used.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did she actually get the tattoo on her nether regions done whilst the kids were with her?? 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
And a few years ago ( video of her with Bunny in Carl's house and phoning the police) she keeps insisting there's a 'vandetta' against her and people lurking about her property must be 'personal' . I mean they could have been dogging or hunting rabbits.....or having a wee or something.
Or existed only in her imagination and she was only talking into a phone that she never called anyone on.
---
there was 7 on her mm progam yesterday, sid,blade,2 white chuiahias and 3 black chuiahias
Yeah and hagrid the bald cat and 2 kittens, one black kitten and one tabby
---
That poor darling elephant gorgeous creature being confronted with that bleep,Knock her over ele,then with your beautiful legs tread on the bleep and squash the bleep.
You're not really feeling the love for Skanky today, are you Dolly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
S b g imp suit ?
---
You could be right. I thought it came from a redtop. If DC says he is back then he is
and if skankys not back with him, i bet hes out on the pull, looking for a replacement in someone young and nearly famous as himself......not mutton 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.