katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its probably only me but i think Carl came out of this looking okay?? he seemed more genuine and honest than i expected and had a sense of humour?
A sense of humor goes a long way toward redeeming someone, in my opinion. KP doesn't have one - even her sister once said so. On the other hand, Kerry Katona does. I know she's disliked by many on Tattle, but she is funny.

Reactions: 29
Reactions: 22
Oh my, it looks like she’s shat herself and is contemplating a wee in the photo below, WTF is going on, how can she release this constant stream of appalling photos, she looks hideous, she can’t see it can she. Honestly it’s just a piss-take now isn’t it, are Slimi and Crawl trying to destroy her

Again her knees they are taking on a life of their own, a couple of gargoyles laughing away at the grotesqueness of it all. It’s mad

Reactions: 34
This looks like a nursery school !

Reactions: 27
Those fucking awful knees are chatting to one another,’what the fuck are we doing here again the old cunt has a zebra striped bikini,what you reckon kneey,she looks a fucking mess fuckednee’.

Reactions: 29
The last 3 sets of pool pictures there isn't a shadow in sight you don't think these were all taken the same dull overcast day and skanks drip feeding because it's holed up in the hotel room after surgery do you.

Reactions: 38
Well I don’t think Alan Titchmarsh would take up an offer for Love Your Garden, if that’s what she’s hoping. How can SFP safely take Albert to that hole, especially to run around that disgusting garden (cesspit)? What’s the point of Mr PP doing the fences? OH, of course, bet the van with his company name & wearing his top with PP Fencing, for some FREE advertising, I bet. These grifters won’t miss a trick

Reactions: 32
Having briefly watched some of ep4 I'm regretting having a large screen hd tv!
My God, it's fucking ugly, and then since it was recorded 'it' has had more work done!
I'm actually speechless.

Reactions: 27
The armpit looks like festering flaps

Reactions: 25
Don't forget H (H's little summer job) was working with grandpa doing the fence aswell makes for better TV and people are bound to give Mr PP job offers after seeing that.

Reactions: 19
Two things...

1. Crocs. WHYYYYYY?

2. Thanks for covering up and making your bottom half decent (I use the word decent here very very loosely) for walking round the resort whilst having those monstrosities straining your top. You are covering up the wrong fucking bit you dick ...

Reactions: 20
Feeling inspired by Kippers skills Carol has made some 'art' of his own for her ...

Reactions: 21
Looks like she did all the snaps on same day
It looks very overcast in all pictures
As I said a bag of different bikinis and drip
Feed

Reactions: 25
What a total shit pit. I'd be very disappointed if my home looked like that after a makeover. You can't.polish a turd.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.