katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still together, they argued about her ‘being single’ post, she’s begging him to fly back.
So whoever bought the plane tickets must have paid full whack for them - if you go for the cheaper options they are usually non-refundable and non-transferable so Cole wouldn’t have been able to change his and fly home earlier than planned. He’d be stupid to fly back there now for one week!

Reactions: 23
I did wonder at the close up/lingering shots of all the piled up rubbish in all the rooms/containers. I thought at the time they were taking the piss in a very subtle way...!

Reactions: 21
The frigging state ... she looks AWFUL ... scrawny granny legs ... tree trunk middle ... wonky tits ... that one boob is getting lower and lower down

Reactions: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: 13
On one of the daily Mail articles about her new boob job, someone has commented about them looking like two bald heads and called them Phil and Mitchell - and now I just can’t unsee it!

Reactions: 19
I did wonder if that channel 5 programme was a sort of 'prequel' as they know she's going down the shitter/ If she goes the same way as Becker they can do more, a bit like the follow up to Tiger King or one of those netflix series about a mad killer or fraudster with her rotting in jail. That's probably wishful thinking.
---
I was trying to work out how time-team ended in people having a threesome.......

Reactions: 22
Oh good grief. Even the lips on her bikini are grimacing....

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s got all the gear looking at her shitty bri nylon equestrian bollocks, I don’t have a horse anymore but I’m sure if I did he’d of hoofed me off good and proper if I’d turned up at the yard like a pink chav with dreadful hair extensions pumped up lips and uneven beach balls strapped to my chest.

Reactions: 25
Euurgggh. Bunny seems to have eyelashes on now to match the fake nails and hair.

---
Kieran's into basketball isn't he? Maybe Jett is thinking of his dad?

Reactions: 26
I'd be interested to know what the viewing figures were for MM2? That was a great bit of goss, @Joanna Surrey , thanks x

She said she had taken her kids away for their mental health. So is the being followed everywhere by a photographer part of that?

Reactions: 35
Ive just noticed that SB and Amy (horsey Amy) are recently following each other again
Thought they'd all fallen out?
And if anyone on here speaks to her,let her know that katiepricefanpagexo (you know the one that's not all as it seems) is following her and to get shot of it,its

Reactions: 17
Why does she keep referring to Jett as 'baby Jett', my sons would have been mortified to be called that at that age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.