katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stepped away from this shit show since before Christmas.
Has she got the kids all the time now?

Reactions: 9
Dont suppose there is any news about KH & the GFM thing? I know its going to be slow work but its just so sad watching her drag those kids about without any thought for their wellbeing at all

Reactions: 26
And it's hilarious to see Katie give away every bloody time that she's been reading on here. Hence the "here are my kids being happy" post!
Because we've been expressing concerns about their glum, dead expressions.
SO transparent.
Holiday must be a hoot if she's spending her time reading Tattle

Reactions: 30
Doesn’t sound very professional

Reactions: 4
lack of sleep will have an inpact on their concentration,and also affect their health.

Reactions: 23
Holiday must be a hoot if she's spending her time reading Tattle
Daft cow would do better not to read Tattle but to read the room, so to speak!
'It' seems to be in freefall and already inside the plug hole but is seriously happy to drag her 2 youngest down with her.
Absolutely blind to the reality of her situation, career gone, looks & body shot to pieces and most likely the most hated woman in the UK but pretending that nothing has changed.

Doesn’t sound very professional
Maybe not but imagine what skank would do if any TV channel or production company ended their involvement mid contract, skank would use it for sympathy and a media blitz of stories about how devastated she is and they only got rid because of her ongoing struggle with her mental health it makes skank look like the victim and TV companies the villains and opens them up to skank suing and they'd still have to pay at least they know giving skank a small payday they can recoup the money from adverts and selling the program to others, then after just walk away and not renew contracts in the future.

After watching all of the MM 2 episodes I feel that they were showing how mad she is
They didn’t seem to edit very well
Made sure the filmed dogs pissing all over the house and showing the rubbish and her bad hair etc

Reactions: 36
In her mind, she looks amazing. Is a great singer a great mum. A great model
Great at DIY and crafting Brilliant horse rider
Everyone loves her and if the don’t they are just jealous Her delusion and self importance know no bounds.
Now hands up all those who Are jealous.

Reactions: 43
I agree.
I watched the first video, there was a lot of padding without actually getting to the point. Unless he reveals something radical, I won't bother with the rest.
I don’t think he will reveal much we haven’t already thought it know. But a nice video cataloging her dreadful behaviour for other to see will really expose her to others.

Reactions: 16
My goodness ... that's some first class TEA! ... Thank you ... Im on my second KitKat

Reactions: 43
This is why no one should get angry at her getting a TV show. She’s an absolute lost the plot, complete loser. And it’s showing up more and more. She has NO ONE calming her down or a decent PR rep managing to hide her decline. They just there to cash in. In 5 years time, she will either have gone too far on the operating table or be in a hostel having lost it all

Those barbies stuck on the wall are all you need to know!

Reactions: 45
What is it with people, even back then, saying she's a shrewd business woman?? No she's not, she's a twat!

Reactions: 16
Quote the Katie Price law.

Reactions: 20
Phew, caught up with today's reading
Nice tea @Joanna Surrey

I haven't had time to watch & analyse the MM shit show yet. But now knowing they were taking the piss, it might make it enjoyable

Random thought, what's the chances the old sIag is making sure J & B are using sunscreen? She never bothers for herself so I can't see her bothering for them

Any bets on what revolting bikini she'll be wearing for the next lot of staged crappy photos? Does she honestly think anyone is looking at these photos & doing anything other than howling with laughter or throwing up? Does she think 5000+ negative comments means "they luv MEEEEEE, eye'll send sum mor to backgrid fer awl me fanz two cee"

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.