katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Twitter just now. Most comments are negative but as usual there are some brain dead 'good mum' and 'loves Harvey' ones there too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I am, I am, haven’t stop laughing since I saw her making the terrible DVD table, but have to say the Barbie office topped that, and wow the bikini photos on top, we are so blessed this week, the laughter at her expense has flowed 😂

Cracked open the wine and just popped over to IG to see if either one of them had commented about Sink-Boy leaving Thailand, nothing so far but found this, brilliant, J with his Dad, she’ll be spitting feathers if she sees this, J can barely be seen with her, but he obviously loves being with Andre. My day keeps getting better, unlike the Skanks 😂

View attachment 1982683
Junior gives me the ick with how plastic gangster he is. Your dads Peter Andre ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait a minute.
Have they split? I mean split split or just split for five minutes for some strange uninteresting reason none of us can fathom?Then again, they were not supposed to be together anyway soo what is occurring?
All this unfollowing each other means nothing. I am going to wait and see if they have split split split.
It seems like any time he tries to make a bid for freedom. She plants some story about them still together, like the therapy one. Is it just to mess with his head or keep the money rolling in....I dunno.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cuntboy must be her dealer or is a dealer as he's still hanging around like a bad smell. His parents must despair of the twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes in August. As far as I am aware nothing has happened to warrant him not being allowed around the kids again though? Unless you know otherwise?
Not sure what you’re asking me? I said that this was filmed last summer.…didn’t say anything about the kids not being allowed around him now?

Reactions: 7
Quick question ... forgetting the face ... why would any clothing brand ... even a tit one like JYY employ a middle aged woman with this body shape to model their clothes??????
Because their target audience is chavs x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So at lunch I jumped forward to episode 4 as it was mentioned she had stuck Barbie dolls on the wall….oh my it’s as bad as it sounds, all the rooms are incredibly trashy, think DC you said it, looks like a small child has been let loose with the design….seriously she’s 44 years old, talk about arrested development, have to say i couldn’t stop laughing it’s comical, she really ain’t wired right.

Might add Amy features in the show, she looks really sick, and since this was filmed Amy has had the transplant, which I believe isn’t going well for her. Don’t know how Skank can just keep going on holiday with her mum so seriously ill, she could easily pass whilst she’s away. Skank also keeps joking with Amy on the phone about her popping off soon and she will have something to remember her with, as Amy added some bits and pieces ! Does also raise the question why keep going to Thailand in these circumstances, it must be money related, or is Skank really not that bothered, is she that lost inside.

Anyway some screen grabs, which people have requested, the walk-in wardrobe room in the attic…Sink Boy’s home, I’ve captured him there, loving it he is 😁 and the Barbie office….it’s so tragic, you watch this show veering from open-mouthed horror at the mess it is before, to the finished hilarious product, it’s quite a ride, the budget looks about £10 a room 😁

View attachment 1981993
View attachment 1981994
This can't be real surely.....omg, it is like when as a small girl and your parents said you can finally pick what colours and deco you want for your room....and you go batshit crazy, seriously she is nearly 50yrs old.....who the duck would put KATIE PRICE (your own name) in huge glittery letters on your wall as a bleeping adult.....I wouldn't even let a kid do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her legs are like little old lady legs that have withered away...

Imagine trying to keep a straight face in a SS meeting with her when presented with the evidence re SB in Thailand she says 'well it's not true it's a coincidence me and Cole have mutual friends innit soz not soz'
---
Soz me again.... but this 😘🙂🙂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I live in London and often see ` pwiccey clones ` at the local co op .... some are young girls, but most are older women ... same type of long dry ... rat tails hair, or pulled within an inch of its life ... Croydon facelift ( very tight bun on top of head, that stretches face, hence the name ) .... big spider eyelashes, big pumped up lips, scabby piercings, that look infected, lipstick on teeth ... caterpillar drawn on brows, very thick foundation, never blended, you always see the line ... orange tan, wearing cheap bright coloured stained tracksuits, or shorts, mid drift t-shirt .... even in freezing weather .... trainers, crocks .... no socks ... some over weight, clothes far too tight ... stink of booze and fags ... BO :sick:🤮🤮 .... Loooong nails, again bright colours .... swearing, screaming at their phones, their poor kids ... and are oblivious to people sniggering at the sight ... they think they are gorgeous😣 ... these are her ` fans ` they're honestly in a breed of their own, and walk among us ... I always get a good laugh down at the local coop ... I'm easily pleased 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh I am, I am, haven’t stop laughing since I saw her making the terrible DVD table, but have to say the Barbie office topped that, and wow the bikini photos on top, we are so blessed this week, the laughter at her expense has flowed 😂

Cracked open the wine and just popped over to IG to see if either one of them had commented about Sink-Boy leaving Thailand, nothing so far but found this, brilliant, J with his Dad, she’ll be spitting feathers if she sees this, J can barely be seen with her, but he obviously loves being with Andre. My day keeps getting better, unlike the Skanks 😂

View attachment 1982683
Compare to the body language to the shot of junior when pictured in his Ali g gear at that shitey boxing match with his embarassing maw in her almost see through body stocking and nipple tape

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I live in London and often see ` mini pwiccesss ` at the local co op .... some are young girls, but most are older women ... same type of long dry ... rat tails hair, or pulled within an inch of its life ... Croydon facelift ( very tight bun on top of head, that stretches face ) .... big spider eyelashes, big pumped up lips, scabby piercings, that look infected, lipstick on teeth ... caterpillar drawn on brows, very thick foundation, never blended, you always see the line ... orange tan, wearing cheap bright coloured stained tracksuits, or shorts, mid drift t-shirt .... even in freezing weather .... trainers, crocks .... no socks ... some over weight, clothes far too tight ... stink of booze and fags ... BO :sick:🤮🤮 .... Loooong nails, again bright colours .... swearing, screaming at their phones, their poor kids ... and are oblivious to people sniggering at the sight ... these are her ` fans ` they're honestly in a breed of their own, and walk among us ... I always get a good laugh down at the local coop ... I'm easily pleased 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lol sounds like my local high street especially by the local Greggs and god help your eyes when the temperature warms up pasty or orange flesh for all to see and dont get me started on the vest's and home made tatts on the males

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.