katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I think this is the best photo-shopped photo of it I can find..

BEFORE................................AFTER
british-glamour-model-katie-price-797945894.jpg
Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
im gonna post this again as she deleted it and maybe some red top will print as not printed before
we need to keep this posted if that's alright with you.

1677132287845.png
Since when has THREE WEEKS been a "quick getaway"? And "quick" - on that epic flight to Thailand?

Incidentally the only things visible in this foul photo are those medicine balls nailed onto the front of it
---
Well, I think this is the best photo-shopped photo of it I can find..

BEFORE................................AFTER
View attachment 1983548View attachment 1983550
Still doing the ol' "Run fingers thru hair awl seksi-like" Its not even her own barnet is it???
---
It was Issy at the Sun who named it that! 🤣
Where is Issy these days?
---
This isn’t bleeping newsworthy!! Why do the Press keep up with this to and fro with this couple of wankers?
Yep; We have Putin rattling his sabres and the media are only bothered about these two arseholes :(
---
Actually never thought of that when doing the list (sorry put number 5 twice) but know someone that got asked to leave Thailand with 24hrs notice or he would be arrested, the reason being he'd got drunk and pissed off the locals and they'd made a complaint to police so he had the choice leave or be arrested. He left Thailand 4 days into a months holiday 🤣🤣🤣
Oooh I hope that is the case :)
---
Junior gives me the ick with how plastic gangster he is. Your dads Peter Andre ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
He'll grow out of it though;
Skank ain't never gonna change is it?
---
When did skank mention the Balaclava clad crime gang outside her home because just seen this. Skank wouldn't be lifting stories of other people's for a bit of publicity would she. 😎 notice the white 4×4 just like the one skank supposedly filmed loitering outside Pricey Towers. 😎
Skank's stalker going through her bins just so happenned to be there at the time it had a film crew there, the same occasion she raced over to some silly old sod buying his winter pansies at the garden centre then accused him of "stalking" her, her taking pictures of HIM then posting him all over her SMs stating his was some sort of a fiend she was reporting to the police.
She's very keen on rushing to call the police in - for someone who slags them off endlessly for Doing Their Job in nicking criminal, drug-taking, booze-addled arseholes like herself.
---
Lizard pwicey 🦎
Naaaaah! Dass wewl seksi innit!
---
I live in London and often see ` pwiccey clones ` at the local co op .... some are young girls, but most are older women ... same type of long dry ... rat tails hair, or pulled within an inch of its life ... Croydon facelift ( very tight bun on top of head, that stretches face, hence the name ) .... big spider eyelashes, big pumped up lips, scabby piercings, that look infected, lipstick on teeth ... caterpillar drawn on brows, very thick foundation, never blended, you always see the line ... orange tan, wearing cheap bright coloured stained tracksuits, or shorts, mid drift t-shirt .... even in freezing weather .... trainers, crocks .... no socks ... some over weight, clothes far too tight ... stink of booze and fags ... BO :sick:🤮🤮 .... Loooong nails, again bright colours .... swearing, screaming at their phones, their poor kids ... and are oblivious to people sniggering at the sight ... they think they are gorgeous😣 ... these are her ` fans ` they're honestly in a breed of their own, and walk among us ... I always get a good laugh down at the local coop ... I'm easily pleased 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Where did you get this unauthorised video of skank & sinky Anna? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone mentioned on the Tamara Ecclestone thread that ‘Katie Price was an impeccable mum to Harvey’. Luckily several people put them right and directed them here. Just goes to show there are still uneducated people in the world where Skank is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Flying Monkeys? They were the little buddies of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz that she sent out to do her dirty work for her, you know, like skanky sends out hers to spread disgusting allegations then says "It weren't me wuzzit................it wuzz Jonny an' dat Suzie innit.........."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Flying Monkeys? They were the little buddies of the Wicked Witch of the West that she sent out to do her dirty work for her, you know, like skanky sends out hers to spread disgusting allegations then says "It weren't me wuzzit................it wuzz Jonny an' dat Suzie innit.........."
I never knew what it meant Rita but I Sussed it out,I’ve learnt a few things on these fab freds.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gawd she's gonna blow a gasket when she sees these pictures from Pete & Em's 'oliday! What a contrast eh skank?? :LOL:
1677222793373.png

All she gets are hideous photos and comments about her "painful, biggest-ever" norks :)
---
Since when did Zebras have spots....?

View attachment 1982076
Are they referring to all the striped patterns on its hideous body? I think it calls them tattoos.....................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He came across as highly unintelligent but besotted by his creative genius girlfriend. Together they really did do a good dumb and dumber act. He did come across as affable and it was hard to associate him with the slapgate incident in all honesty. He must be in love with her to live in that utter filth and chaos.

Just to add, he looked way better before he had the Botox in one of the episodes. He had a frozen forehead afterwards and it made his eyes narrower. Why on earth does a bloke in his early 30s need Botox?
Yep I have to agree, I thought his 'on the front line' stories were him being cocky but I honestly believe that he genuinely (🤢) loves her. He definitely loved being in front of the camera in mucky mansion but he just came across as super gormless and dare I say harmless 😬 the only way I can see him involved in slapgate is if he has a jekyll and hyde personality when it comes to drugs and alcohol maybe). I still don't like him but I definitely don't believe in some of the theories on here that he's the master mind anymore 🤣🤣🤣 he just acted like a little puppy doing whatever KP said and agreeing with everything she said. Even when he said her fuking atrocious crafting was good I think he actually believed it 🤣🤣🤣 He just reminded me of how kieron was on her shows until the layer ones when he looked like he was constantly going to burst out crying. How does she have such a hold over these men, apart from lacking in braincells!
---
What this little gem? lol, one wheel on my wagon, or dare i say it from the BYG thread 'me a bike'
View attachment 1982453
Why does he dress like a 15 year old boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
that got to be a dig at skanky from claire 😂 , its been a great week 😂 do you think SB been kicked out of Thailand ? ( i do hope so)😂
---

maybe kicked out the country ?
---

6, kicked out the country maybe ?
4..... it's number 4 in my head..

I've got visions of him being chased up the airport tarmac, crying, holding his balls in his hands screaming for Daddy to save him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep I have to agree, I thought his 'on the front line' stories were him being cocky but I honestly believe that he genuinely (🤢) loves her. He definitely loved being in front of the camera in mucky mansion but he just came across as super gormless and dare I say harmless 😬 the only way I can see him involved in slapgate is if he has a jekyll and hyde personality when it comes to drugs and alcohol maybe). I still don't like him but I definitely don't believe in some of the theories on here that he's the master mind anymore 🤣🤣🤣 he just acted like a little puppy doing whatever KP said and agreeing with everything she said. Even when he said her fuking atrocious crafting was good I think he actually believed it 🤣🤣🤣 He just reminded me of how kieron was on her shows until the layer ones when he looked like he was constantly going to burst out crying. How does she have such a hold over these men, apart from lacking in braincells!
---

Cole has a very nasty side to him. He threatened our @Blue and as far as slap gate goes, it's not surprising

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So she’s meant to be out there on her own with the kids and he’s back here. Not a chance. She can’t do anything for herself. Massive deflection going on here again I think. I reckon SS were really putting the pressure on her so she ran away to Thailand and she’s just trying to make out she’s still out there to try and keep them at bay for longer.

Reactions: 31
Cole has a very nasty side to him. He threatened our @Blue and as far as slap gate goes, it's not surprising
Definitely believe he's one of them that goes off his head when on drinks and drugs, you always see its the quieter ones you have to worry about don't you. That slapgate night you could tell in the picture kp put up that he was on drugs his eyes were crazy!!! Don't get me wrong I'm not sticking up for him or saying he's a nice guy, I meant he came across in mucky mansion as seriously lacking in the braincells department and that he genuinely seems to believe he's in a loving relationship with KP and that she's a victim 😬😬 Katie came across as deranged, she looked hideous and the bit that pissed me off most was when she was with the girls. The bit with princess truing to butter her up to the idea of surgery 🤢🤢 why would you do that to a pretty enough teenager, absolutely disgusting!! And the second with bunny belittling her for closing turquoise for her room ( shocked horror bot every girl wants neon pink and barbies hammered to the wall!!) And how bunny enjoyed playing with dolls but Katie insisted on filling her room with make up and mirrors etc. It's so sick how she is projecting her self onto those young girls

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
---

I'm getting strong Kieran vibes from Cole now, the way he's expected to do her bidding and all the physical work and chores exactly the way Kieran had to do everything. I think Carl's got terrible issues around women and Skank is giving him enough of what he needs, even if it's his unhealthy need to be servile and abused, so I guess he sticks around for that.

Reactions: 25
I'm getting strong Kieran vibes from Cole now, the way he's expected to do her bidding and all the physical work and chores exactly the way Kieran had to do everything. I think Carl's got terrible issues around women and Skank is giving him enough of what he needs, even if it's his unhealthy need to be servile and abused, so I guess he sticks around for that.
Absolutely it's a bizarre dynamic, when he talked to jett it was like they were the same mental age 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

I think she chooses men that want to help her. In the first few months she lovebombs them. She then alternates from complete and utter abusive nightmare to complete victim ( hinting at suicide, emotional blackmail) ....I suspect. In a way Kieran's cheating gave him a good excuse to leave. I think SB's frontline rant was probably him feeling undervalued because he probably did try to help her then she goes to her family and blames him. That's a typical narcissist trick playing people off against each other. I've always believed him when he said no-one tells Katie Price what to do, I think she runs circles round him. Yes he does seem to have an angry side but I don't believe her version of events at all.

• Heart
I think she chooses men that want to help her. In the first few months she lovebombs them. She then alternates from complete and utter abusive nightmare to complete victim ( hinting at suicide, emotional blackmail) ....I suspect. In a way Kieran's cheating gave him a good excuse to leave. I think SB's frontline rant was probably him feeling undervalued because he probably did try to help her then she goes to her family and blames him. That's a typical narcissist trick playing people off against each other. I've always believed him when he said no-one tells Katie Price what to do, I think she runs circles round him. Yes he does seem to have an angry side but I don't believe her version of events at all.
It’s bizarre, why would ANYONE stay in a relationship with someone who accused them of domestic violence? He must be utterly in love with the ‘idea’ of Katie Price because she’s a bloody mess to look at and live with. She’s not even a nice person. Dumb and Dumber was quoted on here yesterday and I think that’s a great likeness. There isn’t a lot of intelligence between the pair of them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.