katie price #252 green bikini makes us heave, eggs queuing up for her wizards sleeve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink boy home early why.??
1, ran out of the monthly allowance daddy gives him.
2, skank could only afford for him to go for a week.
3, skank ordered him home so he could deflect from the tit storm that's heading her way and give her an excuse ( see I told you it was a coincidence he was there)
4, sink boy sneaked out of Thailand because the ladyboy mafia were after him.
5, sink boy wasn't being taken for a mug and left after skank claimed "i'm single and enjoying my single life even though me and sink boy never broke up i've been using him and taking him for a mug"
5, sink boys ended the relationship after appearing in one episode of the MM series and now thinks he's a zlister and can go it alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
3, skank ordered him home so he could deflect from the tit storm that's heading her way and give her an excuse ( see I told you it was a coincidence he was there)
5, sink boy wasn't being taken for a mug and left after skank claimed "i'm single and enjoying my single life even though me and sink boy never broke up i've been using him and taking him for a mug"
5, sink boys ended the relationship after appearing in one episode of the MM series and now thinks he's a zlister and can go it alone.
6 - Skanky reminds him she is the money earner and he got pissed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I like about my new avatar is it looks much the same upside down as the right way up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
6 - Skanky reminds him she is the money earner and he got pissed at her.
Your not wrong bet 80% of the arguments are over money and her winding him up about who pays the bills,,10% on skank disappearing for "business meetings" and 10% about the amount of sniff skanks doing eating into sink boys profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cole is back in the UK.
They unfollowed each other weeks ago, hardly brand new information.
This isn’t bleeping newsworthy!! Why do the Press keep up with this to and fro with this couple of wankers?

Reactions: 29
Number 5 I was thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I am, I am, haven’t stop laughing since I saw her making the terrible DVD table, but have to say the Barbie office topped that, and wow the bikini photos on top, we are so blessed this week, the laughter at her expense has flowed 😂

Cracked open the wine and just popped over to IG to see if either one of them had commented about Sink-Boy leaving Thailand, nothing so far but found this, brilliant, J with his Dad, she’ll be spitting feathers if she sees this, J can barely be seen with her, but he obviously loves being with Andre. My day keeps getting better, unlike the Skanks 😂

View attachment 1982683
that got to be a dig at skanky from claire 😂 , its been a great week 😂 do you think SB been kicked out of Thailand ? ( i do hope so)😂
---
Number 5 I was thinking
maybe kicked out the country ?
---
6, kicked out the country maybe ?

Reactions: 20
When did skank mention the Balaclava clad crime gang outside her home because just seen this. Skank wouldn't be lifting stories of other people's for a bit of publicity would she. 😎 notice the white 4×4 just like the one skank supposedly filmed loitering outside Pricey Towers. 😎
dont know but it was said in MM 1 on tuesday that was made pre august 15th (ish) last year (someone said)

Reactions: 7
I live in London and often see ` pwiccey clones ` at the local co op .... some are young girls, but most are older women ... same type of long dry ... rat tails hair, or pulled within an inch of its life ... Croydon facelift ( very tight bun on top of head, that stretches face, hence the name ) .... big spider eyelashes, big pumped up lips, scabby piercings, that look infected, lipstick on teeth ... caterpillar drawn on brows, very thick foundation, never blended, you always see the line ... orange tan, wearing cheap bright coloured stained tracksuits, or shorts, mid drift t-shirt .... even in freezing weather .... trainers, crocks .... no socks ... some over weight, clothes far too tight ... stink of booze and fags ... BO :sick:🤮🤮 .... Loooong nails, again bright colours .... swearing, screaming at their phones, their poor kids ... and are oblivious to people sniggering at the sight ... they think they are gorgeous😣 ... these are her ` fans ` they're honestly in a breed of their own, and walk among us ... I always get a good laugh down at the local coop ... I'm easily pleased 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
how did you get a video of me and my husband ? 😂
---
Her legs are like little old lady legs that have withered away...

Imagine trying to keep a straight face in a SS meeting with her when presented with the evidence re SB in Thailand she says 'well it's not true it's a coincidence me and Cole have mutual friends innit soz not soz'
---
Soz me again.... but this 😘🙂🙂
lovely,and thats defnetaly going to trigger skanky, awaiting incoming photos on the beach with J and B and either a rant to Emily,saying its her family,not emily's or shes going to kick the stray dog !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the rooms KP did were like they have been done by a 5 year old. I'm just gobsmacked how crap it all was. The potty mouth, product placement, OFCOM here I come!!!
Personally, my fave, was the "disco" mirror ball in the snorting Cinema room, with all the hairs hanging off it.
It kinda resembled a sparkly testicle...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahhh I'm so behind! So today I managed 3 of the 4 MM episodes....dear God! What the bleep! Where to start, first you don't paint with tape and remove before it's dry ffs! This really got my tits in a tizz! It will bleed you stupid twit! The lace bench..absolutely hilarious so cheap and tacky, the CD table like @SmillieKylie my OH was pissing himself😂 he said and I quote ' the proud look on her fellas face, is he unwell? His chin looks a bit weird? Not being horrible like' dead 😂 the tackle room fml... a lounge rug in a tack room! And pale pink! 🙈 cany wait for the dead barbie episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Junior gives me the ick with how plastic gangster he is. Your dads Peter Andre ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Plus that article the other week where he was moaning about how difficult it was because of his famous parents was annoying too. I get that having KP for a mother is awful but he seems to forget that if he didn't have PA for a father there is no way he would have got a recording contract at age 16. He is an ok singer but he's nothing special.
---
I've seen it for real, sweet place.
It looks like a lovely family home for them. She's not the greatest talent but she has done well to make a life a career for herself with what she has.

Reactions: 16
Thinking about the whole custody issue,no matter what custody decisions are made with Peter and Kieron being realistic this is only going to be short-term when they are children they are going to make contact with her. Anyway it’s not like that she’s cut out of there lives and they act like she doesn’t exist she still there mum at the end of the day I’ve never liked Pete, he’s too sweet to be true very slippery and slimy. I always thought his management was behind his marriage to Emily and she likes to fame and money on the sly and loves abit of Botox she’s always come across as a bit bland to me. And Kieron comes across as a gormless bastard, who only appears in magazines and newspapers because of his links to Katie she has terrible taste in men
Pete done really well out of his marriage to Kate I remember, watching the reality TV programs. He was always emasculated because he didn’t really has much money has Kate and she was the main one and his manager Claire never left their side going out on a night out with them and everything it was a 3 in the marriage situation
Well Junior used to see her as a child but now as a young adult has clearly chosen not to….. So there’s hope for the rest of them except poor Harvey who will continue to be wheeled out when she needs a deflection. Emily has spoken about getting Botox for her migraines but even if she gets it for cosmetic reasons, she looks a billion times better than Kipper. Also when you post in future be careful about the slip up in the last paragraph when you twice refer to her as ‘Kate’. No one on here would even call her Katie let alone Kate, so…………. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Katie Price #253

Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic, her house is bloody drastic.

Change bloody to awfully if it won't pass thread muster folks 🤣👍
I couldn't help but notice that ALL the Barbies were blonde. Not that it matters, but Freud would dine out on this for months!
---
out or out out?
Yawn.... whatever, Kipper. Same old tit -again!
---
is that battered barbie ?
I hope that sarf African gang break in and stick pins in them in a 'voodoo' ceremony.
---
that got to be a dig at skanky from claire 😂 , its been a great week 😂 do you think SB been kicked out of Thailand ? ( i do hope so)😂
---

---

Or it could be he went home early to 'prove' we weren't on hol together. 'See, our flights back to the UK don't even tally!'
True or nay, she still has to entertain the little ones alone(ish.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
---

---

Actually never thought of that when doing the list (sorry put number 5 twice) but know someone that got asked to leave Thailand with 24hrs notice or he would be arrested, the reason being he'd got drunk and pissed off the locals and they'd made a complaint to police so he had the choice leave or be arrested. He left Thailand 4 days into a months holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.