Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also done a good job covering up the private email address on the letter .... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And her own address and states she is away 🤦‍♀️
Those randoms who come round and smash the place up and turn on the taps flooding the MM from time to time will be out in force this weekend, gonna be carnage round there with them knowing she’s away,

On a downbeat serious note I can hardly even comment on the latest with Bunny, so awful what’s she’s doing, I’ve said my piece on this now, nothing really left to add but if something isn’t done to take both these children away from her ‘care’ on her return, I give up on SS, to me we are watching mental and emotional abuse happening in plain sight. FFS how is she able to take them out of school and behave the way she is. It’s horrible to see the harm she is bringing to their lives 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Errr, she can attend court for that (if she was there), but not her own bankruptcy hearing. #makeitmakesense
If she got the letter in January why couldn't she cancel the holiday? yet again, her being on holiday is more important than anything else...and did she take the letter with her to Thailand, why?

Reactions: 34
I see there is a LI ‘star’ arrested for drug taking in Dubai in 2020. Apparently she was on her way to Thailand where she spends a lot of time doing volunteer work. Wonder if Skanky and SB also go to Thailand so often for volunteer work?😁
I think that should read 'volunteer work' to be truthful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
KP is trying to mould Bunny into a teenager well before her time. Bunny will have seen her mum's sexualised behaviour and may think this is normal. It's gross, she looked way happier and innocent with Kieran, she was dressed as a child should be. Now she's being sexualised by KP, it's sick
She's done this to make Bunny look like she did in her first stint in the jungle. I think the 'accident waiting to happen' and 'she will be covered in bald patches/unable to sleep/in agony if someone sits on them' comments are probably a bit over the top. My niece had these done, they looked bleeping awful just like Bunny's do, they came out after a week and no children or nylon was hurt in the process.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If she got the letter in January why couldn't she cancel the holiday? yet again, her being on holiday is more important than anything else...and did she take the letter with her to Thailand, why?
Maybe the housekeeper opened it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the cops did was bad but worth remembering it's a PRIVATE whatsapp group. What KP has done herself regarding her exploitation of Harvey is far worse and has caused genuine harm. Videos of Harvey being coached into swearing at the media, flogging crap, nightclub appearances, feeding him tit which could give him a heart attack and doesn't help with his diabetes, etc etc etc
And it also says it's being investigated and then a trial but she is shouting they should be 'named and shamed'. She didn't want Paul Price named and shamed when he was up for 2 very serious charges of rape. Maybe she should attend the trial if she wants names.
---
Maybe the housekeeper opened it for her.
Out of the missing Post Bock! 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those randoms who come round and smash the place up and turn on the taps flooding the MM from time to time will be out in force this weekend, gonna be carnage round there with them knowing she’s away,

On a downbeat serious note I can hardly even comment on the latest with Bunny, so awful what’s she’s doing, I’ve said my piece on this now, nothing really left to add but if something isn’t done to take both these children away from her ‘care’ on her return, I give up on SS, to me we are watching mental and emotional abuse happening in plain sight. FFS how is she able to take them out of school and behave the way she is. It’s horrible to see the harm she is bringing to their lives 😞
I will never understand how her family condone and support her on this.

Reactions: 25
Oh dearie me, there is another tasteless post on it's FB..

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

Are you serious???? You're the pin up of plastic

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Erm Yeah shame on you Katie Price for this one

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

You’ve Plenty of room to talk Katie plenty

Has anyone not considered she might have been hacked?
The first one is so right there, she supposedly fights for a law against online bullying yet here she is doing it herself, but of course SHE thinks she's being funny not a bully so that's ok!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.