Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would attend this court day - but - I cant be arsed
---
Bunny looks naff all like Kipper now or ever - she looks like Keiran, so does Jet ... princess looks like Pete ... the only one who resembles Kipper is Junior

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So delivered 'by hand' on 26/01/23 but can't attend because she's 'away'?
If it was that important you would make sure you were there, or was this 'Monday's already booked?
Like before non attendance at BH because of your poor MH.
The lies continue to poor forth, particularly galling after what she herself posted earlier.
Pot, kettle.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So delivered 'by hand' on 26/01/23 but can't attend because she's 'away'?
If it was that important you would make sure you were there, or was this 'Monday's already booked?
Like before non attendance at BH because of your poor MH.
The lies continue to poor forth, particularly galling after what she herself posted earlier.
Pot, kettle.
oh yes ok for the bleep saying hope your baby dies to Michelle,of course thats fine isn’t it!😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'd imagine any response from Madonna or her team would be 'who?'.

Madonna is a fabulously talented, innovative, successful and worldwide influential performer.
Price sells bathbombs.

(I remember a very old article in IQ with Madonna when she started, natural dark hair, slip dress, minimal makeup - incredibly beautiful, and very interesting woman)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 20
Those randoms who come round and smash the place up and turn on the taps flooding the MM from time to time will be out in force this weekend, gonna be carnage round there with them knowing she’s away,

On a downbeat serious note I can hardly even comment on the latest with Bunny, so awful what’s she’s doing, I’ve said my piece on this now, nothing really left to add but if something isn’t done to take both these children away from her ‘care’ on her return, I give up on SS, to me we are watching mental and emotional abuse happening in plain sight. FFS how is she able to take them out of school and behave the way she is. It’s horrible to see the harm she is bringing to their lives 😞
I’m with you. I feel sick for those kids 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How come it took 3 weeks to be hand delivered?

So disgusted by it but cba to drag her mutilated shell home to attend.
Well if she has it with her it must have been delivered ages ago. Presumably she has been sitting on it for a suitable moment when she needs deflection or sympathy to show it. Interesting too how the Met Plod are wise to her 'I didn't get the letter' ploy and hand deliver it so she can't use that excuse! I hope they made her sign for it too!

• Heart
I would attend this court day - but - I cant be arsed
---

Bunny looks naff all like Kipper now or ever - she looks like Keiran, so does Jet ... princess looks like Pete ... the only one who resembles Kipper is Junior
And Harvey now she's had her lips done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has done this for one reason, to send a message, she is vile, nasty, vengeful, lives for playing games .... its to show that she does what the duck she wants, and NO ONE can stop her, this is not to show her child having fun, if only it were that innocent ... its an arrogant ` duck you ` middle finger particularly to KH and the dumb as tit ss, who thought it was a good idea to leave these children with the unhinged dangerous bleep, who has caused all their trauma .... I just hope when she lands in the UK there is a whole tit storm waiting for her where the children are concerned 🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I would love her to come home to SS taking the kids back and a repossession order on the MM

Reactions: 29
too late Skanky
It's not appropriate for police officers mocking vulnerable people of course but....the letter says he was mocked on a group chat. It's possible the chat was about something else and he was mentioned a bit randomly, or maybe because she was being discussed because of all the investigations against her? If it's a public hearing that could be bad for her too. rehashing her old convictions. She's got to have pissed off a fair few in the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.