Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they just clipons,I don’t understand hair jobbies.
It looks like they are plaited-in Dolly so not just clips - the weight of that nylon will drag the girl's own hair out of her scalp so she'd have huge bald patches like skank. A Real Mini-Me then with huge bald spots all over her head

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jesus! What the duck is she playing at, putting those on a child???!!!
School will flip its lid - but I suppose Katie couldn't give a flying duck about that.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Mask is one of my favourite films, I cry every single time, it is loosley based on Rocky Dennis. I don't care what Madge has done to herself, she is a legend! Biggest selling female artist of all time, over 250 million records sold! Skank biggest grifting t**t of all time! Can you imaging what she will look like in her 60s? She's a horror NOW, that's if she's still on this planet, of course it won't be her posting, shock horror she didn't know anything about it.
It's incredibly sad. But I have to say, Cher is such an underrated actress. She's amazing in everything she's done. I wish she'd do more acting and stop making Abba cover albums!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's fake hair plaited into Bunny's hair. It's the same as how many people with afro hair do their braded hair.
Surely she is far too young? Mind you I’ve seen young black kiddies with those. So will she get them removed at the salon before they go home?obviously there for three weeks.

Reactions: 18
Oooh la la loving the headline in the Mail, ‘Emily puts on a leggy display’…. Skank reads that she will be fuming, and take a look at Emily’s knees, not a gargoyle in sight, ooooh Skank you dream of knees and legs like Emily has these days, haha tell me now, who’s the model then 😂

A snapshot of Emily and Pete ya C*nt having a fab time away, from the Mail, with a Skank angrily looking on….

View attachment 1966574
Well, hopefully I will get to meet these 2 lovelies again in May. I've had an invite to Caudwell Children's charity, Butterfly Ball, through a company I used to work for. I've been to a few before. Couldn't go last year & previous to that, was Covid situation for 2 years. Peter quite often attends this amazing charity & Claire get's a table or 2 together for the event. This is one place for sure KFP will NEVER get invited to now. Plus it's way to posh for the like's of her & her potty mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's from a film called Mask which Cher is in, about a disabled boy. I agree it's in poor taste considering H is disabled. I don't know who's posting the memes, they're too juvenile for Sophie, could be KP or some clueless assistant.
It's probably the same person who babysits and looks after the animals

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.