Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious, he holds up a ready made meal & tells us he lost bit weight looking at it. I could hold up a huge bar of chocolate or bag of crisps & say the same !
Given the size of the portion it wouldn't be at all surprising that a grown man had lost weight if that was all he was eating!
---
That last Quote! erm how many times have we seen this?
Ah the good old 'I've been hacked' excuse, trotted out by many a celeb when they get called out for posting something they shouldn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn't worried about sharing and trying to sell 'pudding gate' stories and videos, also publicly comparing KH to Jimmy Saville
And she knew she was addressing 100k followers plus. Since then those allegations have been shared by literally millions, that's much more serious
than someone laughing about a disabled person in a private chat group of a few people.

Reactions: 27
Those randoms who come round and smash the place up and turn on the taps flooding the MM from time to time will be out in force this weekend, gonna be carnage round there with them knowing she’s away,

On a downbeat serious note I can hardly even comment on the latest with Bunny, so awful what’s she’s doing, I’ve said my piece on this now, nothing really left to add but if something isn’t done to take both these children away from her ‘care’ on her return, I give up on SS, to me we are watching mental and emotional abuse happening in plain sight. FFS how is she able to take them out of school and behave the way she is. It’s horrible to see the harm she is bringing to their lives 😞
Yep the SS have played an absolute blinder on this, a real triumph in child protection that when it inevitably goes horribly wrong they'll be bleating about lack of resources and "learning valuable lessons from this tragedy", same old same old 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So clearly while on 'mum and kids holiday' she is still spending time in hair salons? What was Jett doing while this was going on I wonder? Stuck in a chair next to her with his nose buried in an ipad?
Or did Jett have his hair braided too?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHY does it insist on adding fake crappy extensions and make up on a child??? A NATURALLY pretty little girl??
Just like it wound Pete up, straightening Princesses hair and sticking false eyelashes on her as a toddler, it has done this purely to goad Kieran.
It is an evil, twisted, rancid bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I bet she has done that to Bunny’s hair to get at Kieran,I think that’s evil,evil narcy witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Errr, she can attend court for that (if she was there), but not her own bankruptcy hearing. #makeitmakesense
Seems she's quick enough to shame Police, Kieran, exes, anyone challenging her. Was it hand delivered because there's no post bock? Must be someone at the house then, to take the letter. If I was police, I would be on a mission to bring her down. Funny how she can post a copy of this letter. What about all the letters she's received over years from creditors, debt collectors etc etc. Love to see them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
How come it took 3 weeks to be hand delivered?
Because as it said on its Nigel Farage interview there are 3 houses in its vicinity with no post code/the same postcode and the poor police courier got confused and couldn't find the right post bock. Or maybe the police courier was taken hostage by Mexican/Sarf Afriken bandits and held for 3 weeks.
Remember...there are always reasons for reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.