Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to joint thread winners @265 @peaking above the parapet who both put together our title.

Not a lot to recap really? Still a pair of ugly bastards? Photo credit to @SmillieKylie

7AE4FB0C-BD9E-4C6E-BF5D-BAA850DAB9FF.jpeg

Karry on Krusties.

---
I'm saying "pair of ugly bastards" and that's not even sink boy...it's his bum buddy, Rymi. They all morph into one another at some point. Pesky filters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Congrats to joint thread winners @265 @peaking above the parapet who both put together our title.

Not a lot to recap really? Still a pair of ugly bastards? Photo credit to @SmillieKylie

View attachment 1965178

Karry on Krusties.

Well done @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for starting the new thread (you did that quick)
and @Rosiecosy + @PEEKING above + @DC16 for being joint title winners!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Compare these lovely happy holiday photos to the gruesome ones posted (or not posted as they aren’t together of course) by Skank & Sink Boy. Bet she’s fuming seeing one of her exes so happy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Compare these lovely happy holiday photos to the gruesome ones posted (or not posted as they aren’t together of course) by Skank & Sink Boy. Bet she’s fuming seeing one of her exes so happy.
Pete really couldn't have found a wife so different from KP if he tried! They're polar opposites apart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It must kill her that Emily is so pretty, intelligent and classy, everything whorebag price isn't and has never been 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well the Andre's holiday pictures will certainly get Cunty's knickers in a knot. She'll be seething. Good! I'm not saying Peter was or is perfect, but if she'd not been the bleep she is she could've had it all still now.
I'd love to know what Pete thinks of all this tit she churns out day in day out. I bet he thanks his lucky stars he ran when he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.