Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's incredibly sad. But I have to say, Cher is such an underrated actress. She's amazing in everything she's done. I wish she'd do more acting and stop making Abba cover albums!
I’ve always loved Cher,remember seeing her first Time on uk tv in sixties with Sonny,always thought she had a fabulous voice.
See her live Wembley 1990.fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So what happens when Bunny finds the long hair a pain ( swimming and sleeping)
But I suppose it stops KP having to brush it

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When my daughter was little, she had some of these done in Turkey. Much finer than those & they ripped off at the root of her hair. Had loads of stumpy bits. They were a nightmare to get out. Those are way too thick & will be too heavy for Bunny's fine hair. That poor kids hair will be ruined. KFP is just unbelievable. Couldn't let Bunny just have a couple of braids, go full hog, like an adult. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So what happens when Bunny finds the long hair a pain ( swimming and sleeping)
But I suppose it stops KP having to brush it
I just hope to god no one accidentally sits on one, they are ridiculously long. They will pull out from the root and hurt like hell. Also proves she isn't going back to school on monday🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
When my daughter was little, she had some of these done in Turkey. Much finer than those & they ripped off at the root of her hair. Had loads of stumpy bits. They were a nightmare to get out. Those are way too thick & will be too heavy for Bunny's fine hair. That poor kids hair will be ruined. KFP is just unbelievable. Couldn't let Bunny just have a couple of braids, go full hog, like an adult. Disgusting.
WTF ???? Horrendous poor Bunny

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Surely she is far too young? Mind you I’ve seen young black kiddies with those. So will she get them removed at the salon before they go home?obviously there for three weeks.
I imagine most kids that have them with afro hair it's just their own hair to protect it as afro hair is easily damaged. Adding the waist length fake hair is totally unnecessary and will be heavy. If KP wants to be bald I suppose her 8 year old needs the same.

She will also love the stories and outrage generated I'm sure.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
WTF ???? Horrendous poor Bunny
KP is trying to mould Bunny into a teenager well before her time. Bunny will have seen her mum's sexualised behaviour and may think this is normal. It's gross, she looked way happier and innocent with Kieran, she was dressed as a child should be. Now she's being sexualised by KP, it's sick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Those braids. :oops: I see instead of going to Thailand, they actually went back in time to Magaluf 1992.

I can't wait for the people who are going to start shouting "cultural appropriation" at her to appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the cops did was bad but worth remembering it's a PRIVATE whatsapp group. What KP has done herself regarding her exploitation of Harvey is far worse and has caused genuine harm. Videos of Harvey being coached into swearing at the media, flogging crap, nightclub appearances, feeding him tit which could give him a heart attack and doesn't help with his diabetes, etc etc etc

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
What the cops did was bad but worth remembering it's a PRIVATE whatsapp group. What KP has done herself regarding her exploitation of Harvey is far worse and has caused genuine harm. Videos of Harvey being coached into swearing at the media, flogging crap, nightclub appearances etc etc etc
I see she's still away on the 20th when the trial is, so definitely not coming back in time for the kids to go back to school. DC was right, she's gone for 3 weeks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She has got some seriously fugly knees I've noticed. Surprised she hasn't had surgery on those saggy things, 'cos she needs it more than bigger airbags. To return to the riding debacle, when I saw a video of her riding at some fancy horse thing many years ago, she was wedged between two professional riders, to basically keep the horse where it should be and not let her be seen as a sack of tit rider, which we all know she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Errr, she can attend court for that (if she was there), but not her own bankruptcy hearing. #makeitmakesense
She'll try and exploit this letter now to generate maximum sympathy. Same old same old, using Harvey for coin and to mend her broken image, rinse and repeat

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.