Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dearie me, there is another tasteless post on it's FB..

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

Are you serious???? You're the pin up of plastic

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Erm Yeah shame on you Katie Price for this one

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

You’ve Plenty of room to talk Katie plenty

Has anyone not considered she might have been hacked?
That last one. It's her favourite excuse!
"Eyes bin 'ackkd. It weren't Meeeeee!"
---
Hilarious, he holds up a ready made meal & tells us he lost bit weight looking at it. I could hold up a huge bar of chocolate or bag of crisps & say the same !
He could easily say he'd lost 15 stone of ugly fat by dumping skanky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who's that - is that supposed to be KP? Or is it Ryan's Mum? Serious question.
If it is KP, I just can't recognise her at all with that filter.
I think that is Slymi’s wee Mummy. Bet she gets on a treat with oor Kips. Who even takes a pic like that for their son? They’re all a bunch of plastic vacuous empty shells.

Reactions: 30
I love Katie’s Thai photoshoots. Ima be VERY disappointed if we don’t get one this time with Pom’s special version to follow.
Please Lord

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

It's from a film called Mask which Cher is in, about a disabled boy. I agree it's in poor taste considering H is disabled. I don't know who's posting the memes, they're too juvenile for Sophie, could be KP or some clueless assistant.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s trying her best to show that sink boy isn’t with her.
And he is doing his best to show he is.
What’s the bloody point of it all. Their Games are so childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she's on a looser any way you look at it, if she's posted it she's a twit, if it's an employee then it shows she doesn't run her social media but is still a twit for allowing it, basically she's a twit.
True, It;s completely moronic stuff and that's her fanbase. It also shows she's got nothing better to share.
---
Shame no other tourists have seen them and taken pics , diffently a reason should not be seen together her family , his dad , Keiron , courts , cafcass , ss, she is making out kids need a break with her this will help with kids taking 3 weeks off for there mh
I have wondered if she is trying to stall a court case and cafcass reports. Cafcass would want to speak to the kids without her there, sometimes they do it at their school. If she fecks off and sticks her fingers in her ears she will think she can avoid it.
---

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

'Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.'

A bit late to notice what she really is but at least the tide is turning!

---
It's probably Rymi's business 'Oh So Social' that manages her facebook content. It's part of what they do for their 'talent'.

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 11.52.02.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 11.53.36.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 11.51.24.png

Her ideal clients are mums with low IQ's who love rancid barf bombs so the stupid memes are probably at their level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s trying her best to show that sink boy isn’t with her.
And he is doing his best to show he is.
What’s the bloody point of it all. Their Games are so childish.
True.It’s childish because it’s obvious that they are together.Even before they went away there was so much evidence.
I have been on these threads too long, because at one point I thought they had some kind of devious plan in play.
But what do they gain?If it is done to convince SS that SinkBoy is history then they have scuppered that spectacularly.If it’s done to pacify AFP then it’s failed, because she may be a lot of things but stupid isn’t one of them.
There’s a possibility they are doing this to help create and maintain conversation about them.A sort of variation on the ring on/ ring off theme.
Other than that , it’s for the BH, and to try to hold on to the MM.
She’s a lone parent, no other support, nowhere else she can live, etc etc
But it is intriguing that both of them keep letting the cat out of the bag.

Reactions: 28
Oooh la la loving the headline in the Mail, ‘Emily puts on a leggy display’…. Skank reads that she will be fuming, and take a look at Emily’s knees, not a gargoyle in sight, ooooh Skank you dream of knees and legs like Emily has these days, haha tell me now, who’s the model then 😂

A snapshot of Emily and Pete ya C*nt having a fab time away, from the Mail, with a Skank angrily looking on….

EFC747A1-AFBB-42C8-AEDC-9F8B7D2CDE36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's from a film called Mask which Cher is in, about a disabled boy. I agree it's in poor taste considering H is disabled. I don't know who's posting the memes, they're too juvenile for Sophie, could be KP or some clueless assistant.
Mask is one of my favourite films, I cry every single time, it is loosley based on Rocky Dennis. I don't care what Madge has done to herself, she is a legend! Biggest selling female artist of all time, over 250 million records sold! Skank biggest grifting t**t of all time! Can you imaging what she will look like in her 60s? She's a horror NOW, that's if she's still on this planet, of course it won't be her posting, shock horror she didn't know anything about it.

Reactions: 26
that photo of skanky, walking aroung the thai mall wearing that shiny nightshirt ,reminds me of shamima begum. she got the straight brown hair and same vacant look on her face. her and SB not being filmed together but him keep dropping her in it tells me, hes either not playing ball, or hes thick as a brick. hope shes planning on coming back with the kids, because the amount of times shes been out there, she could have bought a house and work from home;), got to be some reason shes going there all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Looks more like a Crawl post to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
im gonna watch MM next week,i wouldnt bother normally but i just saw a trailer and shes wearing a complete bright pink suit and hat, not sure if its a hazzard suit or bee keepers outfit, but she looks wide and wonderfully crap, so im gonna see if there are any other nuggets of laughable value shown. does she keep bees does anyone know ? 😂 🐝🐝🐝🐝 if any buzzing has been previously heard,i would have just assummed it was flies following her around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
im gonna watch MM next week,i wouldnt bother normally but i just saw a trailer and shes wearing a complete bright pink suit and hat, not sure if its a hazzard suit or bee keepers outfit, but she looks wide and wonderfully crap, so im gonna see if there are any other nuggets of laughable value shown. does she keep bees does anyone know ? 😂 🐝🐝🐝🐝 if any buzzing has been previously heard,i would have just assummed it was flies following her around 😂
Gotta be flies,needing to get near her minge.🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
True, It;s completely moronic stuff and that's her fanbase. It also shows she's got nothing better to share.
---

I have wondered if she is trying to stall a court case and cafcass reports. Cafcass would want to speak to the kids without her there, sometimes they do it at their school. If she fecks off and sticks her fingers in her ears she will think she can avoid it.
---

'Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.'

A bit late to notice what she really is but at least the tide is turning!

---
It's probably Rymi's business 'Oh So Social' that manages her facebook content. It's part of what they do for their 'talent'.

View attachment 1966547 View attachment 1966548

View attachment 1966551

Her ideal clients are mums with low IQ's who love rancid barf bombs so the stupid memes are probably at their level.
"TALENT???????????????????????????????" WTF are they on about????? :ROFLMAO:
---
Maybe someone has sent this to Madonna's PR team?? 🤔
Oooooh I hope so :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.