Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It is there for engagement, her facebook page has done it for years. It's just for clicks and revenue. If you have over 100k followers you can monetize your accounts but you need people to be looking and engaging it, so you hire someone to post shite for your demographic.
I doubt the kids posted these as they are more sophisticated humour than those litl'uns would understand.

Reactions: 12

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Squirrel,I wore glasses from 18months old,yep me too had bottle tops,cost me a bomb these days as lenses are thick but these days they don’t look awful,but have to pay for em.

• Sad

BambiK

Chatty Member
Latest.
It didn't take her long to talk to the papers about this.

Katie Price says she feels betrayed by the scandal-hit Metropolitan Police as officers are investigated over allegedly making callous jokes about her disabled son Harvey.

The TV star and ex-model, 44, told the Sunday Mirror of her fury after learning eight policemen face a gross misconduct inquiry.

They are accused of using a WhatsApp group to exchange jibes about brave Harvey, 20, who has severe disabilities.

Katie said: “These are the people who are supposed to be protecting us, people we are supposed to trust.

It’s pure betrayal. I was in shock at first, then I felt sick, heartbroken and angry.”

She went on to call for a criminal probe, and stormed: “It’s not enough for these people to just lose their jobs if found guilty.

If this has happened to a vulnerable adult like Harvey, it will be happening to others.”

The claims are the latest in a string of damaging episodes for London’s Metropolitan force, which was last year plunged into special measures.

Today we name the officers alleged to have exchanged discriminatory messages about Harvey, who has a condition called Prader-Willi Syndrome, between 2016 and 2018.

They are: Police Sergeant Luke Thomas, PC Glynn Rees, former Acting PS Luke Allen, former PC Lee South, former PC Carlo Francisco, former PC Kelsey Buchan, former PC Darren Jenner and another listed only as Officer B.

Katie, who breached a restraining order last year, said: “I have obviously had dealings with the police in the past, and I can handle the abuse people want to throw at me.

“I can stick up for myself. When it comes to my son, it’s different. Harvey is so vulnerable, so innocent.

“He doesn’t have a bad bone in his body – all he wants is to love people and be happy. He doesn’t deserve this from anyone.”

She claims officers appear to have gone out of their way to set up a WhatsApp account dedicated to laughing at him and abusing him.

She said: “I’m just glad he doesn’t know this has happened, because if he did, it could do him serious harm.

“The impact has already ricocheted through our whole family. My children Jett and Bunny, who are very protective of Harvey, have both been in tears and Princess and Junior are furious about it.

“They are old enough now that you can’t keep things from them, because they are asked about it at school.”

The officers’ WhatsApp group is alleged to have included “discriminatory content attacking the protected characteristics of race, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation and sex, in the forms of messages, memes and videos”.

The gross misconduct hearing into the allegations will take place on Monday in West London. Katie shared the letter she received about the hearing on Instagram yesterday with a note for her followers.

She is unable to attend but hopes to watch it remotely. And she told of her hopes that, if guilty, those involved would face “severe consequences”.

“What they have done is disgusting, and if they are allowed to get away with it, then our system needs a complete overhaul.

“If they aren’t punished, what’s to stop it happening again to other vulnerable people?

“As far as I’m concerned, no punishment is enough. I want there to be severe consequences for them if guilty.

“If I was face to face with one of them, I’d want them to meet Harvey and see how innocent he is, to see the person they are said to have targeted.

“For all of the online abuse he has had, no one has ever bullied him to his face because everyone loves him. He is kind and respectful.”

• Wow

Mrs Merkin

Fuck it all this holiday talk got me thinking so i'm going to see my mate tomorrow and see if i can borrow/hire his campervan for a month in July just before the summer holidays when he normally buggers off with his wife and kids. Stan the campervan man on tour visiting all the krustie hotspots. 😎😀
Take plenty of precautions with you Stan 🤗

• Haha

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
What is that throwaway line about David Beckham and PAs who like masturbating pigs about? And can you imagine her just saying she was really sorry they had finished to someone she had broken up with? No, she would be telling him to fuck off!
Rebecca Loos.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Coal can get his Barney suit back on. I wonder if the Cuck limp dick fucker wears that whilst feeding Price carrot cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
she either took the letter with her, which means she had it before she went on holiday OR she photoed it to show, while she was on holiday,which also means she had it before she went on holiday ! dozy cow. shes says its hand delivered, which means it would have been sent when the post office were having spot strikes (and the police wanted to make sure she got it in time for the hearing) Or it was sent by tracked or signed by,in good time for her to get it. so post office (if sent by them ) would have date it was delivered OR police would have date if it was hand delivered by courier. either way,if shes had it before her holiday, shes sunk in her lies, and as shes accusseing the police of mismanagement,shes just made herself to be a proven liar, i would laugh like fuck if this is the thing that starts her downfall, all her own doing.
Can anybody please remind me when the Post Bok was damaged then stolen please? (It'll take me forever to trawl through the wiki pages!}

• Haha
Reactions: 11