Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Merkin

When I’ve had dealings with the police (complaining about a PC) they only contacted me by phone but always gave their forename. Has anyone tried phoning/emailing on the details given before she blacked them out?
I am rubbish at forwarding stuff - but
go onto Metropolitan Police Misconduct Hearing for Operation Redmires

Reactions: 10

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Here we go #HarveysLaw Bit odd you suddenly posting this Errand-Boy, just after Skank posted the police letter. You not with Skank anymore, even though you both in Thailand, why would you do this, have you suddenly taken an interest in H inside that Neanderthal brain of yours or did Mistress tell you to post this….yeah we know the answer 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1967491
Can there be more than one Harvey’s Law?

Attachments

Salyara

Someone said there were 2 stories due to break on it over the past couple of weeks.

Would this be one of them?

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
The dog is not a stray to well looked after, he's being smart showing the bigger picture of Bunny and Jett's stuff in the room. Skanky has pissed him off again and he is on one. Showing he can dump her in it anytime. True Love right there pair of pri@ks 😡
I’m not buying the whole he’s in charge script, that has been proven to be bullshit after multiple fake splits, fake stories blah blah blah. It’s bullshit. They are in it together.
You’re new here, do you know him?

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Trampy Towers is proof of that fact. No matter how much glittery wallpaper they slap up nor pink paint, the place is still sitting amidst a midden heap of sewerage and junk :)
And that's just Skanky you're talking about, then there's the whole septic tank crap. Both a health hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Long time lurker: gosh am I frustrated!
I used to be the biggest fan of this person, now I am just in despair!
I genuinely think the only way to stop this silly hype is is by unfollowing her, stopping these threads ( cos the media are on here, see she is popular (always the most talked about thread), so post the news/ gossip ….actually of what you are telling them! ) and by not clicking on newspaper articles!

• Haha

fluff101

In his hotel room loads of luggGe obviously not just for him
and a stray bloody dog in the room