Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minx103

Chatty Member
Checking out the Gruesome Twosomes IGs over my Breckie this morning, and see Errand-Boy is having a great time on his hols advertising those meals he prob doesn’t eat, oh this holiday just keeps giving, what fun they are having. Skank was also posting ads on her stories overnight 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s not a Pete and Emily holiday is it 😂

A Twat speaks…

View attachment 1966191
MM kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Yikes whenever I see her bath bombs ads I think of the Tom Jones/Mousse T song Bath Bomb, Bath Bomb you’re a Bath Bomb….🛁💣
Whenever I see her bathbomb ads I just think of thrush….

Ha edited to add I just caught up and plenty of you were already on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
To be fair I’ve never understood this either. People might choose not to follow her, but they do choose to search out her IG posts, or to read them on here. It is possible to never read a word about her, quite easy actually, but why deny yourself the entertainment? 😆
Yes I guess there's literal and metaphorical following. We metaphorically hate-"follow" her actions, but we aren't one of her actual Insta followers.

• Heart

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Sink boy seems to have gone rogue with the dog pictures showing J&B shoes in it (because their pretending he's not there) wonder if skanks dumped sink boy with babysitting duty and gone out with slymi Rymi and his mother so he's thought fuck you and is subtly dropping her in it like he did in Spain.
Exactly

Wilkco

VIP Member
yes but shes ignoring that because harvey is her sons name and she wants it,how dare someone name the law she wants after a dog. and talking about trolling, i always thought there was something fishy about that racist video of a couple pretending to be harvey and skanky. it appeared when she was having a lot of backlash for something (i think it was when she went abroad for BH but not sure) and suddenly she was in the press about it,only one person put it online and he was not named to my knowlage , went to a closed court and got off if i remember rightly ,and the couple that made it were never caught etc., ( i always thought the woman looked like her sister) anyone remember more details of this ? it is terrible, if its genuine, would skanky use something like that for deflection, hell yes she would.
Why does he not google Harveys Law and he will see it is about reporting dogs that are injured on the road? I'm surprised the Dragon's Den investor has not pointed this out to Ben.🐶

maggie-moo

VIP Member
You mean this swathe of filth sweeping across the gardens where the kids play?

Also be concerned for the local people who drink the water from anquifers fed by the ground water that this effluent leaches into. Turn on a tap and out comes one of her World-Famous Used Tampons :sick:

I did try to get this looked into but the water authority were not interested, they said they were unable to do anything unless I was a resident of the Borough (and I'm not), likewise the Green Party never even responded. Is there someone locally who'd like to challenge the Water Company and kick their arses?
I wish I did live nearby, then again maybe not. I'd have been put behind bars years ago!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She could have booked a log cabin somewhere in the UK and they could have had a lovely private time decompressing without cameras everywhere. They could have spent their days exploring the forest, looking for wildlife, you know like she pretended to do once…… Now that would have been a holiday beneficial for the kids MH but no they are dragged to Thailand and paraded around the streets doing exactly the same shit she makes them do every week back home. I know we laugh and joke but it’s painfully sad what she sees as appropriate for them.
"Looking for wildlife.........................." She's the oik that climbed trees to smash birds' eggs remember :mad:

The only Wild Life she's intrested in is dressing like a slattern and "pulling" Noo Eggs

• Angry
Reactions: 12

VIP Member
So have they taken a stray dog into their hotel room? Are they mad? it could have fleas, rabies, god knows what and you are going to have it around the kids and your bed?
I smell a drama coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12