Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone's sent her their details? They've been publically named haven't they? She'll probably contact with loads of abuse and get more harassment charges.

Well would you look at that. 'Metuncovered' account only seems to have been in existence for one day and follows an PR agency SB and KP

were involved with.

That's a coincidence isn't it, an account set up within 24hrs, then publically sending KP messages that she can have 'all the details' of the people involved. This is reminding me of when she somehow knew the details of the 'women' Kieran 'sent' the video to and she contacted them all.

And Harvey (or KFP) has supposedly got a contract with Lucky7 talent

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
She was more interested in getting the person done who retweeted it once, than the couple who made the video. 🤷🏻‍♀️
why ? was it because of the timing,it fitted in with her agenda at the time and gave her something to deflect with ? i just dont understand it. i have many different inlaws and relatives,from many countries and i can tell you now,if ANYone had done that to one of my relatives and had to deal with that,we would have gone to the source, as well as the spreader

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
remind you of anyone

It will still turn this to its own advantage, you know "Dem barstids orlways cuvver upp fer demselves an' dere ownn an' dass wye 'Arv wownt get Justiss eeva............................."

• Heart

NancyPants21

And Harvey (or KFP) has supposedly got a contract with Lucky7 talent

That was from March 2021 before she fell out with Lucky7

• Haha

Mrs Merkin

stray dog ?? with a collar ? are they staying at an animal refuge ? is that all slymi rymi can grift for them ?, i thought the cupboard under the stairs was bad enough but to stick them in a dogs home !!!!....... just realised rymi trying to get a cheap or free rental," its for an old,forgotton dog,plenty of money to be made from the old bitch yet,even though its too old to breed from" 😂 😂 😂 ✌ troll that you old bitch,im too pissed to care and too skint to sue✌😂😂😂✌:poop:👅🖕
---
im busy opening all the christmas presents that people/family never picked up and most of them contain booze,( may have a date,but havnt checked) which im putting away at a frightning speed,fuck them and fuck skanky and sinkboy. time for bed i think,catch up tomorrow(,love to all except skanky and SB, hope you get that worm from the river that goes up your cock!) bluddy hell this wine isstrong !
🤗 🍷 enjoy lovely xx

mrspig99

VIP Member
I see there is a LI ‘star’ arrested for drug taking in Dubai in 2020. Apparently she was on her way to Thailand where she spends a lot of time doing volunteer work. Wonder if Skanky and SB also go to Thailand so often for volunteer work?😁
I think that should read 'volunteer work' to be truthful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10