Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Supercatmummy for the new thread title! We're flying through them at the minute!

As you were Krusties!

Prev thread here:

Thanks Krusties. Truly blessed to have your votes. Let's keep momento going with the GFM for KH.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Stan you see it then?effin hilarous.
Went to watch my sons play yesterday all everyone was talking about Dolly 🤣 there's a few more songs doing the rounds and even from his own clubs fans said the other day he's got years of this to come from not only away fans and teams but his own team mates and fans. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SB has been very quiet today, maybe been locked in the suitcase, not allowed out to spoil Lady Muck’s cunning plan 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
SB has been very quiet today, maybe been locked in the suitcase, not allowed out to spoil Lady Muck’s cunning plan 🤭
After yesterday's fall out with Ryan and Skanks outburst perhaps he's on a flight home??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You have to laugh sink boy being a sly devious tosser posting pictures implying he's on holiday with skank and the kids because skank doesn't want anyone to know he's there with them,, then backgrid (probably slymi Rymi who took the pictures) throws skank under the bus by not checking or cropping the pictures he's flogged and sink boys out shopping with skank in the same staged photoshoot she says it's family time just her and the kids. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You have to laugh sink boy being a sly devious tosser posting pictures implying he's on holiday with skank and the kids because skank doesn't want anyone to know he's there with them,, then backgrid (probably slymi Rymi who took the pictures) throws skank under the bus by not checking or cropping the pictures he's flogged and sink boys out shopping with skank in the same staged photoshoot she says it's family time just her and the kids. 😀
If my partner hid me like that, I'd never stay in that relationship.
I'm not one of those posers who has to feature in every photo or insists on hanging out with my partner and his friends but I wouldn't appreciate him actively hiding me!
Mine actually keeps asking me to join in and I'm usually too tired 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if there will be another "coincidence" when they find they're on the same plane home together. 🤭👀🤦🏼‍♀️✈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@Jwren I saw you on another thread, why don't you join us here anymore? ☹
And @Pom Bear you're missed so much 😥
Skanky it's bad enough you driving your own friends away but why are you driving our friends away?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If my partner hid me like that, I'd never stay in that relationship.
I'm not one of those posers who has to feature in every photo or insists on hanging out with my partner and his friends but I wouldn't appreciate him actively hiding me!
Mine actually keeps asking me to join in and I'm usually too tired 🤣
That's what i can't understand with it all Rosie.. skanks claiming she's single but pays for sink boys tickets, sink boys been staying at Pricey Towers and been seen driving skank around, bunny outed them by saying sink boy was asleep, he's outed the relationship by posting pictures and now the picture of him out shopping with skank and the kids. Is skank hiding the relationship because sink boys still not allowed to be around the kids, does being single help with her comeback, does she get more sympathy being single or is skank actively looking for a new egg by claiming she's single, either way it just humiliates sink boy and makes him out to be a complete tosser, errand boy and chauffeur. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And when they find out KP paid flights etc
How is she paying for the flights? She can’t have legally cards. Won’t hand over £12k in cash. She has credit cards clearly. Would BH not be answering these questions? She said she’s not with Crawl, so he can’t be named as paying now. What a cunning grifter she is, but she’s opening a Huge can of worms. Let’s hope this is alerted to bankruptcy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@Jwren I saw you on another thread, why don't you join us here anymore? ☹
And @Pom Bear you're missed so much 😥
Skanky it's bad enough you driving your own friends away but why are you driving our friends away?!
Bless you Rosiecosy ❤ I do pop on this thread from time to time and love/like posts but Skanky constantly getting away with things made me swear so much 🤬 I couldn’t afford to keep putting money in the swear jar. 😱 And with her recent escapades..ie court and Harvey…. don’t get me started 😤
But it would be good to catch up with you and the other lovelies. Thank you sweetie 🤗 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
How is she paying for the flights? She can’t have legally cards. Won’t hand over £12k in cash. She has credit cards clearly. Would BH not be answering these questions? She said she’s not with Crawl, so he can’t be named as paying now. What a cunning grifter she is, but she’s opening a Huge can of worms. Let’s hope this is alerted to bankruptcy people.
Don’t you worry willow, it’s all being fed back. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 62
And if she says oh ( insert excuse here)......,,,,,,paid for the flights, then proof should be shown.
She gets away with things because she is never challenged.
This is applicable to every aspect of her life.
---
Oh. Just seen Dcs post❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omfg my heart is pounding I sometimes check the headlines on the scum online as I've found all her antics reported there & then i run here! There is a headline 'Price Dead' & the pic wouldn't load for about a min! Obviously nothing to do with our Pwicey but I know you fellow krusties will be able to relate!! For that split second.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.