Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again ... So ruddy predictable ... long time lurker ... this time we should 'stop these threads' ... ignore button engaged
Like hell we will! No way is skanky being let off even if the Squadrons come &-begging on her behalf :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's what she thinks everytime though, any time something goes really wrong she finds someone to blame and then off she goes again, doing all the same things but feeling 'brand new'. It can only ever end one way because she's never going to stop.
OMG.... You make her sound like a Terminator.... oh, hang on..... The shapeshifting, the dead eyes, the way she tore the bollocks off Cole....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember that and imo that's why they were with KH during lockdown because she had H with her
And then there was her telling the Sunday Times foolish journo that everyone has to tippy-toe around Harvey because he smashed a window when somebody slammed a door - oh and don't forget it was skanky being "afraid of H" that created the govt funded place at Star for him that she doesn't pay a bean towards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So this is her come back in OK and in the mirror
She will think everything is ok now
The pricy is back (at what I am not sure) other than telling lies etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the police can root-out this grass and sack THEM like happened to the person who commented on Slapgate's lies.
Someone's sent her their details? They've been publically named haven't they? She'll probably contact with loads of abuse and get more harassment charges.

Well would you look at that. 'Metuncovered' account only seems to have been in existence for one day and follows an PR agency SB and KP
were involved with.

That's a coincidence isn't it, an account set up within 24hrs, then publically sending KP messages that she can have 'all the details' of the people involved. This is reminding me of when she somehow knew the details of the 'women' Kieran 'sent' the video to and she contacted them all.

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 12.21.49.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 12.16.49.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-19 at 12.16.35.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not forgetting the delightful sewage problem.You know, the main reason that the MM is worth 10p.
Channel 4 aren’t going to fork up half a million to clear that up. I suppose she can always go on the beg on insta
“ Hi guys,
Does anyone know a septic tank supplier and land decontamination company in the Horsham area?Must be fully insured.DM me with details”
No amount of grifted wallpaper is going to sort that one out.
She's said in her OK interview that she wants a gym in the MM - and that will be something for Season 3. Entitled bugger.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No disrespect to any one of you lovely people, but I’m so angry & disheartened, I’m only skimming threw the comments now, because we’re all saying the same things that have been said before. She’s a compulsive liar & never gets justice for her actions. Poor Kieran must be at his wits end, seeing the kids looking lost & sad, in Thailand with her & that awful, aggressive looking man. I believe Kieran is paying for her hatred she feels towards all her exes, because she can clearly get away with the terrible accusations & treatment she’s thrown at him & Michellle. She’s unstoppable now. Poor Kieran was naive & drawn into her fame. I know she quickly married him as she was unsure who got her pregnant. Jett looks like Kieran & Bunny identical to Jett, so clearly Kieran’s children. I’m sure all of us on here, have our own problems, whether financial, health, relationships etc, and to see KFP, flaunting herself, making a mockery of BH, kids MH,, her MH ( bollx) and the disrespect of the law, is making me sick. The latest police letter, is giving her more publicity & she’ll milk this for every penny. So as I see it, after the Caroline Flack situation, she plays the MH card & now the police case about Harvey, gives her the ammunition she needs. Police will be careful now, not to cross her, so she’ll use that to her advantage. God forbid when she’s driving again, no insurance as it will be hard to get it & way too expensive, but dare police pull her over… no, I don’t believe they will. Court BH, stopped due to her MH. Authorities will be too worried to touch her. Now playing kids MH, SS, school etc, will be careful about how they deal with the situations. I think she’s untouchable & unstoppable. Clearly she’s not the full ticket & is evil & dangerous, but she seems to have all the cards in her favour unfortunately. Sorry for the long, negative post, but all hope for me is lost that she will ever be given justice. Only consolation is, she looks shocking, face lumpy & haggard, body mutilated & sore looking & she’s stuck with Crawl, because they have too much dirt on each other. The losers though in all this are J & B & Kieran, so so sad.
None of us know what is around the corner, lives can be changed on the spin of a coin. I wouldn't wish ill health or other misfotunes on anyone - not even her. But like a derelict building left to rot, nature has a way of reclaiming what has been left to it's own devices. No one is immortal.

Reactions: 22
She could have booked a log cabin somewhere in the UK and they could have had a lovely private time decompressing without cameras everywhere. They could have spent their days exploring the forest, looking for wildlife, you know like she pretended to do once…… Now that would have been a holiday beneficial for the kids MH but no they are dragged to Thailand and paraded around the streets doing exactly the same tit she makes them do every week back home. I know we laugh and joke but it’s painfully sad what she sees as appropriate for them.
"Looking for wildlife.........................." She's the oik that climbed trees to smash birds' eggs remember :mad:

The only Wild Life she's intrested in is dressing like a slattern and "pulling" Noo Eggs

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's said in her OK interview that she wants a gym in the MM - and that will be something for Season 3. Entitled bugger.
...and as if she'd ever use it... She gets her shape from having all her fat sucked out, hence her weird body shape. No muscular tone at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just been on FB and saw the Mirror story about the MM, the comments, oh my word!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh Soph, where you proud last night when you were made to take down Lady Muck’s rant quick smart? How do you live with yourself supporting her constant lies and atrocious behaviour towards everyone, that includes her innocent children she is using in this vendetta. Give your head a serious wobble and stop enabling her, but then again you put up with Harry cheating on you, him enjoying ❄ With her and no doubt revel in the money and publicity you get. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I wonder if we will finally learn about "The Lung Transplant"?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not forgetting the delightful sewage problem.You know, the main reason that the MM is worth 10p.
Channel 4 aren’t going to fork up half a million to clear that up. I suppose she can always go on the beg on insta
“ Hi guys,
Does anyone know a septic tank supplier and land decontamination company in the Horsham area?Must be fully insured.DM me with details”
No amount of grifted wallpaper is going to sort that one out.
You mean this swathe of filth sweeping across the gardens where the kids play?

Also be concerned for the local people who drink the water from anquifers fed by the ground water that this effluent leaches into. Turn on a tap and out comes one of her World-Famous Used Tampons :sick:

I did try to get this looked into but the water authority were not interested, they said they were unable to do anything unless I was a resident of the Borough (and I'm not), likewise the Green Party never even responded. Is there someone locally who'd like to challenge the Water Company and kick their arses?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
FFS OH just called me into the salon to show me skanky screeching "Iyyy LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV it!" in some bleeping advert for her bollockfest.
You'd think he'd know by now eh? :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.