Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey peeps! I've been struggling with everything that's going on, like so many of you wonderful and kind people, it's just too much isn't it, with her taking two vulnerable children away with her and that piece of tit 😞 had to take a wee break from as I've been struggling not to let it all overwhelm me, but then I gave my head a wobble, it's nothing compared to how it must be for Kieran, I truly don't know how he stays so strong. And he IS strong. He's amazing, and he inspires me to not lose hope, because he never has and he never gives up and NEVER stops fighting for them kids, no matter what she does to him. Same for DC, and CloudChaser and everyone who constantly and tirelessly works to bring justice and protect others from her evil.

So duck that witch. This thread is life. It's the only place that calls her out and exposes her lies and awful things she does, and I truly believe is instrumental in bringing her to book. To everyone here bless you. To the people who are losing heart don't. My GFM friend has told me of something tangible (on top of the ongoing legal costs being put to good use) that the money has helped with this week. It IS making a difference and Sam again said thank you and it is helping more than you can ever imagine.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! The BH is still happening and she's dropped herself in it being away with SB. The kids will not be with her forever. The Harvey news is a brief respite for her but it'll be forgotten about by the press by tomorrow. All her chickens are coming home to roost and waiting for her when she gets home. Enjoy Thailand you vile piece of tit. Everything's waiting for you when you get back, you're loathed beyond measure and you are a haggard, desperate, fucked up, ugly piece of tit with no friends and no man who will touch you with a bargepole, except Sink Boy who despises you and will ultimately assist in destroying you. So "enjoy" Thailand. While you can.

I wish I could like this a thousand times x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So duck that witch. This thread is life. It's the only place that calls her out and exposes her lies and awful things she does, and I truly believe is instrumental in bringing her to book. To everyone here bless you. To the people who are losing heart don't. My GFM friend has told me of something tangible (on top of the ongoing legal costs being put to good use) that the money has helped with this week. It IS making a difference and Sam again said thank you and it is helping more than you can ever imagine.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! .......
So he is underway with legal proceedings then, that's great to hear. I may be way off but I can't help thinking that's why she put that hasty 'I'm very single' post up and then deleted it so quick!

Thanks for updating us Angelic37!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Skankys Loves and Looks over the years. She’s definitely wrecked herself during the Cole years. The sparkle and cleanliness has gone. Is it because she’s older and realised she had her day or is it the effect he has had on her? She is definitely in a downward decline.
It’s shocking to witness the decline. She looked great with Leandro, Kieran and to an extent, Kris. It’s beyond belief what’s she done to herself. I hope one day, for her sake, she looks back on these photos and weeps. I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder who is looking after the kids whilst she’s is “working” with the slimey one??
Their wonderful Mother is, they're probably in the pool while she sits with her back to them while zoned out on her phone.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Their wonderful Mother is, they're probably in the pool while she sits with her back to them while zoned out on her phone.
Well they should be at home ready for school tomorrow
How will KP explain that her short half term break lasts 3 weeks?

Reactions: 20
Hey peeps! I've been struggling with everything that's going on, like so many of you wonderful and kind people, it's just too much isn't it, with her taking two vulnerable children away with her and that piece of tit 😞 had to take a wee break from as I've been struggling not to let it all overwhelm me, but then I gave my head a wobble, it's nothing compared to how it must be for Kieran, I truly don't know how he stays so strong. And he IS strong. He's amazing, and he inspires me to not lose hope, because he never has and he never gives up and NEVER stops fighting for them kids, no matter what she does to him. Same for DC, and CloudChaser and everyone who constantly and tirelessly works to bring justice and protect others from her evil.

So come on troops! Let's not lose heart! The BH is still happening and she's dropped herself in it being away with SB. The kids will not be with her forever. The Harvey news is a brief respite for her but it'll be forgotten about by the press by tomorrow. All her chickens are coming home to roost and waiting for her when she gets home. Enjoy Thailand you vile piece of tit. Everything's waiting for you when you get back, you're loathed beyond measure and you are a haggard, desperate, fucked up, ugly piece of tit with no friends and no man who will touch you with a bargepole, except Sink Boy who despises you and will ultimately assist in destroying you. So "enjoy" Thailand. While you can.
Kieran is going to have a tough time when he gets the kids back with the Brain washing that skanky will have done with them.
It doesn't have the means to get them professional help if needed. But I have full faith that us Krusties will give our support if needed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That phone will need to be surgically removed from her. Just remember everyone, we are decent people on here. We have good lives. She doesn't. She's hated by the general public, only has her Borstal Bill's for support, don't think that's as many as we think, just the usual knobs & huns on it's insta. All thick as tit, with low standards & morals.
We can take comfort that she'll never, ever be as famous as she once was. She ruined this all by herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder who is looking after the kids whilst she’s is “working” with the slimey one??
Watching the slimi vid, wondering which finger that ring is on? 🤨🧐. Can’t be her wedding ring finger, because she’s not engaged

• Haha
Reactions: 13

As always, a great post.
Look at that huge great big tit in the photo. You can also see her boobs.
Aaaaah, Phoebe,You’re on fire today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s a lovely video of Bunny playing with Apollo on Kieron’s Instagram stories. Don’t know how to put it on here, but maybe someone can.
Bunny looks so happy playing with her little brother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You took the words right out of my mouth Rosie!!
😊 I'm just getting sick of these 🐒🪽 appearing and insulting our intelligence.
i mean, we didn't just wake up one day and decided to start hating skanky because we were bored. We are decent people who are sick of watching her get away with so much.
You can tell I'm at my wits end 🤣 (like many others)
---
She can't even decide if it's work or a holiday. She changes it depending on the latest court case!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s shocking to witness the decline. She looked great with Leandro, Kieran and to an extent, Kris. It’s beyond belief what’s she done to herself. I hope one day, for her sake, she looks back on these photos and weeps. I would.
I hope Price continues down the current life pathway it’s chosen. As for its looks the stranger the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest bollox, Skank is after another MM series, mentions her Mum, nothing about the fact she’s in hospital and had a lung transplant either, gee read this part….

“I’d let them design more. I might get them to do a gym for me. I really want to start working out. Because I don’t drive [due to a driving ban], I’m trying to make it a home that I don’t have to leave. I want to turn one of the rooms into a gym and properly kit it out. We can do that for the third series.”

Opening up on her mum’s health, Katie says, “She’s taking each day as it comes. She still nags me every day. The more she nags, the more I know she’s alright!”

Katie’s children are happy with the house, too. Junior, who Katie shares with ex-husband Peter Andre, couldn’t be there but Princess, her daughter with Pete, Jett and Bunny, who she shares with ex-husband Kieran Hayler, and Harvey, her son by ex-footballer Dwight Yorke, looked thrilled as they posed for pictures.

The Mirror also have the H police story as a front page headline, they strangely appear to be all-in with her lies, fooling their readers, unlike The Scum who are slyly exposing her BS. WTF are The Mirror playing at, they know the truth, this article is a pack of lies, sick of this pandering to her…

Has she got her claws embedded in the cohones of some fool at Mirror HQ? That would appear to be the case

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.