Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick side-by-side for shits and giggles.

Peter Andre has 1.8M followers, Kipper Price has 2.6M bots followers.

The following two posts (I’ve just taken screenshots of them now) speak for themselves 😁😁😁
195F939D-10B6-41CA-9A17-EC09F9DDCCE6.jpeg
F01331F9-E033-4FFD-8AAD-69C601A0D5FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw this and thought of Kipper

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have very little sympathy for Harvey in the situation. I imagine he isn’t even with capacity enough to understand. She has paraded him like a circus pony in front of the public for years and, unfortunately, with celebrity and fame comes the down sides. The bleep can’t pick and choose when it is right and wrong, given her track record. She can’t post ridicule pictures of others then not expect it back. Anyone and anything touched by Kipper is, and will be, fair game. To her all publicity is good even when it’s harmful to her kids.

She is a dog filth human and I’ll await with bated breath to see her suffering. Don’t care how long it takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh GOSH!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..... FLY ... FLY .... AWAY🤦‍♀️
There's a HUGE clue where they say "unfollow her". Her sycophants say it constantly. We don't EFFING FOLLOW HER you idiotic simians! You don't have to follow her to see her posts! Really grinds my gears when they say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's a HUGE clue where they say "unfollow her". Her sycophants say it constantly. We don't EFFING FOLLOW HER you idiotic simians! You don't have to follow her to see her posts! Really grinds my gears when they say that.
To be fair I’ve never understood this either. People might choose not to follow her, but they do choose to search out her IG posts, or to read them on here. It is possible to never read a word about her, quite easy actually, but why deny yourself the entertainment? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh well at least she confirms that she has given the interview, the bankruptcy court will be very happy you have healed from your MH trauma so will be fit to fully engage 👍 #nomoreexcuses
Is that cover tongue in cheek? Skank and in large letters NOT OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I’ve never understood this either. People might choose not to follow her, but they do choose to search out her IG posts, or to read them on here. It is possible to never read a word about her, quite easy actually, but why deny yourself the entertainment? 😆
Yes I guess there's literal and metaphorical following. We metaphorically hate-"follow" her actions, but we aren't one of her actual Insta followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon everyone ❤
No wonder skanky lost the plot , she had two mother of the year articles getting an airing in OK and mirror for the big comeback and sympathy and sink boy threw her under the bus posting pics that clearly show that their together then backgrid (probably slymi Rymi) flogs pictures not realising there's one with sink boy out shopping with skank and the kids. Skank has claimed they went away because it's a mother and kids holiday that she's single and she needed it for her and Jett's MH but skank got outed as a lying piece of tit.
Skank hates people posting things about her and H but can post things and troll Madonna.
Skank claims to be single but sink boy posts pictures clearly showing their all on holiday together.
Skank claims it's a family holiday but all she's done is stage pictures to sell, advertise her OF and JYY crap not even a family day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So this is her come back in OK and in the mirror

She will think everything is ok now

The pricy is back (at what I am not sure) other than telling lies etc

I often think this - what is she coming back to?

She still "models" On onlyfans.
Shes not done reality TV since CBB and that was 2015.
Loose women ended for her 5 years ago in 2018.
Her main success was her own reality shows and they were hardly prime time record breaking viewer figures

I generally shy away from commenting on peoples looks (hardly an oil painting myself) but those boobs are cartoon like. She's almost become a parody of herself

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 5
Sick of KP trying to make Harvey a celebrity, it's not happening. He doesn't need or want this. He has no talent to offer as a celeb, plain and simple. She just wants to make money off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.