Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s shocking to witness the decline. She looked great with Leandro, Kieran and to an extent, Kris. It’s beyond belief what’s she done to herself. I hope one day, for her sake, she looks back on these photos and weeps. I would.
She never looked great IMO. She always looked cheap and tacky. Her dress sense was always awful. Don't forget filters have been around longer than we realise, as well as airbrushing and photoshopping.
She started declining towards the end with PA. She would cake on the make up to cover the awful facelifts or use filters but the damage was done. The proof is in all the photos where she was snapped in the wild without makeup revealing her horrible lumpy skin 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don,t think she was ever a nice person. Once she hit the top “modelling” she started to really treat people like tit unless she had some use for them. Once they had no use they were dropped. Press and managers protected her as she was really selling publications and making money for them. Now this has stopped , and I,m going back to when Pete (good decision ) left her, then her true vileness came out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh yes it is skanky! What about all thise rooms the cleaning crew have not got around to yet, the rooms the idiots tarting the dump up won't touch until they've been thoroughly sanitised? What about the rooms knee deep in crap you're trying to flog? Oh and the cage in the attic where you keep Sinkboy tethered until you need him?
Not forgetting the delightful sewage problem.You know, the main reason that the MM is worth 10p.
Channel 4 aren’t going to fork up half a million to clear that up. I suppose she can always go on the beg on insta
“ Hi guys,
Does anyone know a septic tank supplier and land decontamination company in the Horsham area?Must be fully insured.DM me with details”
No amount of grifted wallpaper is going to sort that one out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don,t think she was ever a nice person. Once she hit the top “modelling” she started to really treat people like tit unless she had some use for them. Once they had no use they were dropped. Press and managers protected her as she was really selling publications and making money for them. Now this has stopped , and I,m going back to when Pete (good decision ) left her, then her true vileness came out.
Hence why she's "Billy no mates", if she was a likeable person should would have
some actual friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole pretending to not be with SinkBoy is to prove that she can survive without a man and doesn't put them before her kids like us twolls have accused her of. So she just fakes a breakup and he comes along on holiday with her and still stays over.
What a pair of losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yes it is skanky! What about all thise rooms the cleaning crew have not got around to yet, the rooms the idiots tarting the dump up won't touch until they've been thoroughly sanitised? What about the rooms knee deep in crap you're trying to flog? Oh and the cage in the attic where you keep Sinkboy tethered until you need him?
Not to mention her 'garden' which is a toxic cesspit....!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just who is she claiming "destroyed" her? She did that all by herself, mainly due to her drink and drug habit. But also through being a thoroughly unpleasant and spiteful person, as evidenced by all the fall-outs she's had with people. It can't ALL be their faults!

Reactions: 23
Just who is she claiming "destroyed" her? She did that all by herself, mainly due to her drink and drug habit. But also through being a thoroughly unpleasant and spiteful person, as evidenced by all the fall-outs she's had with people. It can't ALL be their faults!
That's what she thinks everytime though, any time something goes really wrong she finds someone to blame and then off she goes again, doing all the same things but feeling 'brand new'. It can only ever end one way because she's never going to stop.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.