Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny doesn't look one bit happy, and note the folded arms, that's bad body language. Obvious that Junior refused to be part of this photoshoot. And where is Jett?
---

I wonder when that video was filmed. Some of the people replying seem to think that this means Bunny is back with him, unfortunately I think they may be wrong. Also wondering did he decide to post this because of KP's dig at him on IG yesterday about 'two people being investigated'
I don’t think it’s a new one. I think he is just showing her in a very happy place with her little brother. She must miss him terribly. It’s very sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Katie Price #251 I’m back, bigger and better and that’s just my boobs! Woo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You mean this swathe of filth sweeping across the gardens where the kids play?

Also be concerned for the local people who drink the water from anquifers fed by the ground water that this effluent leaches into. Turn on a tap and out comes one of her World-Famous Used Tampons :sick:

I did try to get this looked into but the water authority were not interested, they said they were unable to do anything unless I was a resident of the Borough (and I'm not), likewise the Green Party never even responded. Is there someone locally who'd like to challenge the Water Company and kick their arses?
I wish I did live nearby, then again maybe not. I'd have been put behind bars years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trampy Towers is proof of that fact. No matter how much glittery wallpaper they slap up nor pink paint, the place is still sitting amidst a midden heap of sewerage and junk :)
And that's just Skanky you're talking about, then there's the whole septic tank crap. Both a health hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a new one. I think he is just showing her in a very happy place with her little brother. She must miss him terribly. It’s very sad.
Jett and Bunny probably miss Valentino too and vice versa - they all seemed to get on well - Valentino seems like such a lovely boy...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how much of the MM show will be with CW in it?
We knew she would use the kids
I, unfortunately, caught the advert yesterday much to my dismay 🤢 It looked like Cole featured in the trailer throwing something out of a top window. He’s such a weak and pathetic excuse of a man 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker: gosh am I frustrated!
I used to be the biggest fan of this person, now I am just in despair!
I genuinely think the only way to stop this silly hype is is by unfollowing her, stopping these threads ( cos the media are on here, see she is popular (always the most talked about thread), so post the news/ gossip ….actually of what you are telling them! ) and by not clicking on newspaper articles!
Oh GOSH!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..... FLY ... FLY .... AWAY🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone's sent her their details? They've been publically named haven't they? She'll probably contact with loads of abuse and get more harassment charges.

Well would you look at that. 'Metuncovered' account only seems to have been in existence for one day and follows an PR agency SB and KP

were involved with.

That's a coincidence isn't it, an account set up within 24hrs, then publically sending KP messages that she can have 'all the details' of the people involved. This is reminding me of when she somehow knew the details of the 'women' Kieran 'sent' the video to and she contacted them all.

And Harvey (or KFP) has supposedly got a contract with Lucky7 talent

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
And Harvey (or KFP) has supposedly got a contract with Lucky7 talent

That was from March 2021 before she fell out with Lucky7

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.