Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment it seems like Princess is in the unenviable position of trying to be on the right side of both KP and Emily. I wonder when she reaches adulthood, will her loyalties skew to one of Emily or KP?
I do feel for her.She loves her mother, and obviously is very fond of Emily.She must spend part of her life trying to downplay being happy in Emily’s company.Just imagine the cross questioning.And the emotional blackmail and snide remarks.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Apologies, a post Id written was for some reason removed yesterday, so I reworded and posted another, today that post has returned, so what I've said has been posted twice 🤷‍♀️ just wanted to confirm in case people thought I have lost the plot and wondering why Anna is posting the same crap over .... time for a cup of coffee, and to see what nonsense pwicceee brings us today ... scheming, manipulating .. lying ... sadly this Harvey situation has just given the vile witch more ammo:mad: to peddle her poor me, me, me tit ... shame on the police for this behaviour, not acceptable ... but as we know, she will grasp at anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi "long time lurker" who used to be the biggest fan of this "person". Thank you for joining us and advising us to close these threads because your idol is too "popular".
Gosh I'm really glad you have come here to give us your opinion and advice!
Oh and by the way, this "silly hype" is about:
2 innocent children being taken away from their dad
A disabled man being exploited
Many innocent animals DYING due to neglect
Numerous people suffering due to not being paid what they are owed
Numerous people being bullied and trolled
This "person" breaking the law over and over including driving whilst banned, drunk and high and blaming her MH bollocks to get away with her criminal activites....
But yeah, we'll stop this "silly hype" and will quickly close the threads! Thank you long time lurker 🥰 🙄
You took the words right out of my mouth Rosie!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Taken kids away for their mental health
duck off!!
that holiday looks as much fun as having toenails pulled
And of course she’s with Carl
How stupid does she think people are 😂
She could have booked a log cabin somewhere in the UK and they could have had a lovely private time decompressing without cameras everywhere. They could have spent their days exploring the forest, looking for wildlife, you know like she pretended to do once…… Now that would have been a holiday beneficial for the kids MH but no they are dragged to Thailand and paraded around the streets doing exactly the same tit she makes them do every week back home. I know we laugh and joke but it’s painfully sad what she sees as appropriate for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I wonder who is looking after the kids whilst she’s is “working” with the slimey one??
I'm confused though, there's two laptops, so one's Rymi, whose is the other? Skanky knows how to use her phone, I'm sure a laptop is beyond her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What she sees about Bunny is the potential to make her a mowdel and live off the proceeds being the only parent involved with her and having all the say ... somethingbshe hasn't been able to do with Princess. Its exactly what she has been trying to do with Harvey (trying to make him a zelebrity)
Absolutely, and sadly, how many times have we seen the outcome of parents living off the paycheck of the kids. This never ends well (Aaron Carter, Macaulay Culkin, Michael Jackson etc etc etc). Her income stream is now virtually depleted so she is now trying to live vicariously off of B given that P has taken a (small) step away from her toxicity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No Jett??? 😢
Yup, my thoughts exactly. Maybe he refused to play ball. No Junior & no Jett in "happy family" photos. Silence speaks volumes. 2 boys refusing to be manipulated by the poisonous piece of tit 😁

And this pic....despite the best make-up & camera fakery that OKrap can afford, her face is still frozen, lopsided & looks like tit 🤣😂

And we all know the Mucky Mansion will be an absolute tit tip again by now.
---
Neither Princess or Bunny look happy or relaxed 🫤

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In his hotel room loads of luggGe obviously not just for him
and a stray bloody dog in the room

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.